Speculations Imu as a final villain

Do you predict that Oda will work on him as a good written villain or will Oda simply make him represent the concept of oppression without having much character himself?
Hope: a warm, melancholic character dreaming of world peace and tranquility. Witnessing constant suffering and tragedy since even before the Void Century, constantly reliving his nightmares, unspeakable memories of every civilization he erased, every soul he dilemmatically banished through thousands of years, Imu had no choice but to achieve all his dreams by using his absolute power.

Predict: just concept of oppression without much character himself :josad:

Yeah I'm sure Imu is a complicated Character, but he isn't Final Villain imo

Luffy had Three Goals, become Great Pirate like Shanks, become Pirate King and his Secret Dream

Kaido was Main Villain of First Goal, Imu is Villain for PK Dream but there will be another one for his Secret Dream

Yeah I'm sure Imu is a complicated Character, but he isn't Final Villain imo

Luffy had Three Goals, become Great Pirate like Shanks, become Pirate King and his Secret Dream

Kaido was Main Villain of First Goal, Imu is Villain for PK Dream but there will be another one for his Secret Dream
BB is the villain for PK dream, Imu for secret dream. Luffy wants absolute freedom, Imu total control.

Do you predict that Oda will work on him as a good written villain or will Oda simply make him represent the concept of oppression without having much character himself?
He’ll be a symbol of oppression. I don’t think his character matters because I feel like Imu will be nothing more than a title, knowledge, and a power passed down from host to host and buggy will be the final host.

You can never guess with odabut oda seems to prefer imu over BB as luffy's original dream is something.

We saw imu in same panel when luffy said his dream. I think BB will go down first and imu will be final villain.