Theory Imu will be Robin´s final enemy

J

Joygirl1

I think the final enemy for Luffy will be Blackbeard, but also I can´t imagine that Imu would be defeated sooner by him. The closer the strawhats will get to Laugh Tale and to revealing the truth of the world the more desperate will the world government become, I can even imagine them making an alliance with the Blackbeard pirates at the point when all hell is about to break loose.

While Luffy seems to be the biggest threat to Imu, the gorosei and the tenryuubito Nico Robin is the one who can actually reveal the truth about the void century and she is also the one who has the biggest grudge against the world government after all that happened with the two buster calls and all. We also don´t know about Imu´s gender yet, could as well be female and this could result in one of the better female vs. female fights of One Piece. The thing is I somehow don´t see Imu fighting Luffy as Imu has likely one abstract devil fruit, possibilities are about creating big things, changing the environment (Red Line, Calm Belt, Rivers Mountain?), bending reality or something similar crazy but also a nightmare fruit or another ancient zoan are amongst the speculations I read about. Robin has her demon form now, so in my opinion this would quite match for a cool fight. Also I don´t see who else could be Robin´s final enemy. I have no idea who it could be for some other strawhats yet, for example Nami or Chopper but I think everyone will have one and of course this is all just theory and speculation and you have the right to disagree as much as you want but in my opinion this would not be the worst idea to bring up for discussion.

I think the final enemy for Luffy will be Blackbeard, but also I can´t imagine that Imu would be defeated sooner by him. The closer the strawhats will get to Laugh Tale and to revealing the truth of the world the more desperate will the world government become, I can even imagine them making an alliance with the Blackbeard pirates at the point when all hell is about to break loose.

While Luffy seems to be the biggest threat to Imu, the gorosei and the tenryuubito Nico Robin is the one who can actually reveal the truth about the void century and she is also the one who has the biggest grudge against the world government after all that happened with the two buster calls and all. We also don´t know about Imu´s gender yet, could as well be female and this could result in one of the better female vs. female fights of One Piece. The thing is I somehow don´t see Imu fighting Luffy as Imu has likely one abstract devil fruit, possibilities are about creating big things, changing the environment (Red Line, Calm Belt, Rivers Mountain?), bending reality or something similar crazy but also a nightmare fruit or another ancient zoan are amongst the speculations I read about. Robin has her demon form now, so in my opinion this would quite match for a cool fight. Also I don´t see who else could be Robin´s final enemy. I have no idea who it could be for some other strawhats yet, for example Nami or Chopper but I think everyone will have one and of course this is all just theory and speculation and you have the right to disagree as much as you want but in my opinion this would not be the worst idea to bring up for discussion.
Avalo Pizzaro is Robin's final opponent. And Momousagi is her Vice Admiral opponent

We don´t know about Imu being one of the strongest guys yet and every strawhat should get a really strong final enemy.
He is probably one of the strongest. Easily a top tier dog. And they will face a strong enemy, for them. Unless you expect every strawhat to fight top tier eos when 80% of them don't even have haki (Robin included).

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

What Imu has in common with Arlong?
Imu lives directly above Fishmen Island.
Arlong wanted to rule the world , Imu rules the world.
Arlong call himself Lord of creation , Celestial dragon are called descendants of creation god.

Arlong ruled Cocoyasi village for 8 years , Imu has been ruling World for 800 years.

J

Joygirl1

Imu is Parallel to Enel and Arlong. Now use your brain.
lol before you tell others to "use your brain" you shouldn´t come up with such absurd comparisons.

Guys, you can disagree with me but comments like this or "Wtf? Hell no!" are not good discussion style. Make better theories of your own or just read the 100th ZKK theory before you trample mine like that.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

lol before you tell others to "use your brain" you shouldn´t come up with such absurd comparisons.

Guys, you can disagree with me but comments like this or "Wtf? Hell no!" are not good discussion style. Make better theories of your own or just read the 100th ZKK theory before you trample mine like that.

"Use your brain" was not intended as insult. I am sorry if it come across like that.

I was just telling you to analyze it and nothing more. English isn't my first language.

I doubt Robin will be setup w the person that has the entire world in chains, I believe that’s for the warrior of liberation. It probably be better if she got one of the Gorosei but even then I think Oda will make them too strong for her to handle.

Robin's potential is absurd and not just because of her devil fruit despite its ginorous potential.

I hope Oda sensei will give her some new amazing fights and have her learn stronger and stronger haki, it's a shame she wasn't shown with Conqueror's Haki yet and didn't play a major role fighting wise.