Character Discussion Interesting info: Chinjao "competed" against Roger and Garp the same way as Mihawk "competed" against Shanks according to DB.

Obligatory post in Nameless monster's thread
:gokulaugh:
This Is becoming embarassing from you.
Post automatically merged:

People always underestimated Chinjao and overestimated Roger. Chinjao could split a damn continent [really just a big sheet of ice] open with his head when nobody else in OP from that era could have done so.
For sure Chinjao had a great Attack Potency, which explains why Garp trained for defeating his best Blow. His general stats aren't that good, but for sure his best Blow was on a Top tier level.
I think people understimate It, and if people consider Mihawk and Shanks close for their former rivalry when they mainly competed in swordsmanship skills according to what I posted, well people should be consistent because It's not that different from Garp and Chinjao rivaling with their best blows.

ah for me...bold of you

Pretty sure that the one making garbage threads one after another it's not me:milaugh:
Providing Infos Is garbage?

I provided facts in this thread, the best you can say Is not considering them because they're against your agenda.
For you it's obvious and not debatable that Garp >>>> Chinjao and Mihawk >= Shanks, but well the databooks still use same terms so it's not absurd as you think to make a comparison. Just try to to be open minded lol.

for no name this is a massive feat of intelligence lol i'm dead fucking serious
Lol. When I am easily smarter than both of you clowns. Stop being embarassing and hating Just because I easily debunk your convinctions against a Fraud called Mihawk and start replying to a thread after have reading It.
I'm getting mad at this shit.
My thread are still way Better than the ZkK theory you two clown supported.
Roger >> Chinjao Just like Shanks >> Mihawk. Cope.
Rivaling "in swordsmanship skills" :suresure:
Not as overall fighters because overall Shanks destroys that Fraud with his CoC.

Start telling me what you guessed right about One piece because my list Is long.
While you got Ls about ZKK I got Ws after Ws like believing Shanks wasn't emperor on 1 chapter unlike you bozos Who really thought he was one to support your Mihawk agenda. Ridicolous.

Providing Infos Is garbage?

I provided facts in this thread, the best you can say Is not considering them because they're against your agenda.
For you it's obvious and not debatable that Garp >>>> Chinjao and Mihawk >= Shanks, but well the databooks still use same terms so it's not absurd as you think to make a comparison. Just try to to be open minded lol.
If your intention was to provide Info only, you would have given the source at least

We've seen Chinjao vs Garp, no need to compare it with Shanks vs Mihawk

So the only new info here is that he fought Roger too, but it doesn't look like that's what u wanted to focus on

Stop the victim act

Z-boys get triggered over the most ridiculous shit.... Lmao...

The answer is simple. Chinjao is much stronger than people perceive him to be.

Remember, Luffy fought a sick, 78 year old Chinjao, who has been nerfed after having his head re-arranged by Garp. Chinjaos drill head was his ultimate weapon. The man had CoC. Competed against both Roger and Garp, and was introduced as a legendary pirate. He was no fodder back in the day.

If your intention was to provide Info only, you would have given the source at least

We've seen Chinjao vs Garp, no need to compare it with Shanks vs Mihawk

So the only new info here is that he fought Roger too, but it doesn't look like that's what u wanted to focus on

Stop the victim act
This was my First intention but of course they must seen anything as a war. And if they want the war and make fun of me I don't have problems baiting them since they're that pathethic to get offended themself if you say words like "Fraudhawk" it's like insulting their Moms to them.
While I don't fall for "Sanji bait" you can insult Sanji, Shanks or what ever I like I don't care until you insult myself.