• Poll closed .
Elfenlied

vs

Inuyasha

vs

Hellsing

the opponents cant vote for themself

Which is your favorite?

Q: What are the criteria for which intro I vote for?
A: Sound/Song/Melody etc. and the Video itself.

Also,you won't know who chose which intro.That should avoid bias votes

EVERY user can vote here, not just the one I mentioned below

Elfenlied:

The video is visually very picturesque.Almost everything looks like a picture.It feels like you are looking at different works of art in the museum

The opera sound fits nice

Inuyasha:

English version suxs ass.The Video itself is good but this song and sound...that suits an anime that plays after the Worldwar

PS: Germanversion is,as always great but the english version is bad

Hellsing:

Video is ok´isch...i guess?It feels more like the creators wanted to show as much as possible, but in the end it was far too much.Less is sometimes more

The song is not my type.MAYBE it fits for the theme about the Show but nah.I dont like it

Elfenlied gets my vote

Also: Come on guys,please vote for your favorite,its the finals

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Hellsing is the best anime on there by a far far margin. But since it's only talking about openings, I'm gonna have to go with that og horror.
-Elfen Lied

Probably one of the best ever anime openings to ever exist to this day. To this day!!!!

:kata:

On a side note: Should have picked helsing ultimate

Last edited:
Personally Inuyasha's Change the world opening is my favorite.

The music is really great and I really like the sense of a fantastic world this intro bring, and that there is both beauty and terrifying things in the medieval world in which Inuyasha lives. I also like the parallel between Kikio and Kagome that is foreshadowed in the intro and how it also underlines the bond between the protagonists in the last images of the opening.

Last edited: