Versus Battle Inuyasha vs Cloud Strife

Dude,you did this yesterday on NF,everybody told you this is a stomp thread and now you did it here again?

Cloud flex his muscles and Inu dies
Sorry if this is weird to you but other threads have other people with different opinions. I said Cloud won the other thread on NF but I want to know what other people think on different threads. I want my mind to be 100% sure on who would win as I have seen other threads where people think differently. And I posted this yesterday at 7:55AM as well as I forgot to do it a few hours earlier.

S

Shuyaku

At first I did agree with this but now that I am opening up to it more, hasn't Inuyasha defeated Sounga. Someone who was capable of throwing the entire human world into the pits of hell.
He's roughly comparable to Solar System/FTL Sephiroth and defeated Bahamut in AC.

He's roughly comparable to Solar System/FTL Sephiroth and defeated Bahamut in AC.
His magic is just filled with lots of names that sound impressive and are based on space. Meteor, Supernova, and a few others, but those are just spells. You have to judge him by what he can do in the movie and the game, not just on what the name of the move is. After all Aeris could learn a move that healed everybody and protected them from all harm for "three turns". However, she still ended up dead.

Besides wasn't supernova confirmed to be an illusion?
Post automatically merged:

Besides I don't think that just because you defeat someone doesn't mean you can automatically do what they do. As I said, Inuyasha defeated Sounga who could throw the human world into hell and he was never considered to be that strong.

S

Shuyaku

His magic is just filled with lots of names that sound impressive and are based on space. Meteor, Supernova, and a few others, but those are just spells. You have to judge him by what he can do in the movie and the game, not just on what the name of the move is. After all Aeris could learn a move that healed everybody and protected them from all harm for "three turns". However, she still ended up dead.
What are you talking about ? Here's Bahamut Fury in action :

Zack defeated this thing solo.

Cloud > Zack

What are you talking about ? Here's Bahamut Fury in action :

Zack defeated this thing solo.

Cloud > Zack
Were you even listening to me? Do I need to repeat myself?

Inuyasha was also able to defeat Sounga. It never made him planetary like how Sounga was. How is it that this logic applies with Zach but not Inuyasha?

And Cloud gets more time to develop his skills, while Zack dies earlier. Thats how Cloud ends up being a little stronger than Zack.

S

Shuyaku

Were you even listening to me? Do I need to repeat myself?
Are you retarded ? It's an in-game feat.

I don't know the details of that fight, it probably went down differently. Zack doesn't have Bahamut's exact same damage output but he's clearly beyond planet busting.

And Cloud gets more time to develop his skills, while Zack dies earlier. Thats how Cloud ends up being a little stronger than Zack.
And ? This is Cloud at his strongest.

Are you retarded ? It's an in-game feat.

I don't know the details of that fight, it probably went down differently. Zack doesn't have Bahamut's exact same damage output but he's clearly beyond planet busting.

The resurrected Sephiroth learned a shitload of knowledge from the Lifestream, including how to cast magic without materia and so on. In other words, he became much more powerful than he already was prior to his death. Sephiroth at that time is stronger than Zach. Zach did have a chance in the beginning, but as you go along the FF-VII timeline sephiroth is stronger with each subsequent appearance. If it was close before, then sephiroth is strides above what he used to be now. And I already stated why I don't see him as a planet or solar system buster for that matter. I'll say it again. Supernova was confirmed to be an illusion. Not meant to kill, but install psychological terror. So what I am confused on is since you say Cloud is planet busting because he is stronger than Zach, then how is Zach beyond planet busting if he's not even stronger than Sephiroth? Mind answering tha for me.

Cloud summons Knights of the Round linked with HP absorb materia, then spam mime.
Cloud wins with 100% hp remaining.

If Inuyasha uses that instant death attack (Meido Zangetsuha or something) Cloud can counter it with Final Attack materia linked with Phoenix.

Cloud summons Knights of the Round linked with HP absorb materia, then spam mime.
Cloud wins with 100% hp remaining.

If Inuyasha uses that instant death attack (Meido Zangetsuha or something) Cloud can counter it with Final Attack materia linked with Phoenix.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. The meido literaly sucks up anything in its path. Can you please tell me how Cloud counters that with materia linked with phoenix? Thanks

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. The meido literaly sucks up anything in its path. Can you please tell me how Cloud counters that with materia linked with phoenix? Thanks
Well, my memory is kinda foggy about it.
Meido is basically instant death attack, which then makes Final Attack materia activated automatically. With it linked with Phoenix, when Cloud dies he will automatically summon Phoenix and he will be revived again up to 5 times in the match.

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Attack_(Final_Fantasy_VII)

Well, my memory is kinda foggy about it.
Meido is basically instant death attack, which then makes Final Attack materia activated automatically. With it linked with Phoenix, when Cloud dies he will automatically summon Phoenix and he will be revived again up to 5 times in the match.

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Attack_(Final_Fantasy_VII)
Ok but wouldn't he still be trapped in the Meido until it kills him again or would he have a way out of it?

@Sessho on more research, I find out that equipping Destruct materia on Cloud's armor, linked with Added Effect materia, will make Cloud immune to instant death. That will make Meido Zangetsuha useless.

So round 1 with speed equalized, it's basically Cloud attacks 1 times, Inuyasha attacks 1 times etc until someone dies.
At this scenario, with destruct materia + added effect, Cloud can ignore Meido Zangetsuha.

He will just use:
KoTR - HP Absorb
Counter attack - Mime

That way, Cloud just needs to summon KoTR once and goes afk. Everytime Inuyasha counters with his move, Cloud will counter it again by mime-ing KoTR over and over again, that will also heal Cloud to 100% HP everytime with HP absorb effect.

Just like the battle against Ruby Weapon.

@Sessho on more research, I find out that equipping Destruct materia on Cloud's armor, linked with Added Effect materia, will make Cloud immune to instant death. That will make Meido Zangetsuha useless.

So round 1 with speed equalized, it's basically Cloud attacks 1 times, Inuyasha attacks 1 times etc until someone dies.
At this scenario, with destruct materia + added effect, Cloud can ignore Meido Zangetsuha.

He will just use:
KoTR - HP Absorb
Counter attack - Mime

That way, Cloud just needs to summon KoTR once and goes afk. Everytime Inuyasha counters with his move, Cloud will counter it again by mime-ing KoTR over and over again, that will also heal Cloud to 100% HP everytime with HP absorb effect.

Just like the battle against Ruby Weapon.
So Cloud would be immune to instant death, but that wouldn't make the meido useless. Even if it doesn't kill, the meido traps its victim in the underworld forever. My question is, would Cloud have a way of escaping out of the meido once he's trapped in?

So Cloud would be immune to instant death, but that wouldn't make the meido useless. Even if it doesn't kill, the meido traps its victim in the underworld forever. My question is, would Cloud have a way of escaping out of the meido once he's trapped in?
Meido is basically instant death attack, with specifically teleporting its target to another dimension. Result is same with instant death move, ending the battle without inflicting real damage to the opponent.

So since it's instant death move, it will be useless against Added effect - Destruct combo or Final attack - Phoenix combo.
I will prefer the first option though since the second option will interrupt the whole mime-ing Knights of The Round.