Anime & Manga Is a toddler with a knife "adult level"? Why having top tier AP does not make you a top tier combatant.

This short post is probably going to trigger a lot of the Zoro-wank community but it's such an obvious line of reasoning that I felt the need to make a post about it.

Just because you can damage someone at a given level of power, does not inherently imply in any possible scenario that you are relative to them in power.

If I gave a three year a knife, they could seriously damage or even permanently scar someone like Mike Tyson. But it would fucking insane to say a toddler with a knife is "Mike Tyson level" or "low Mike Tyson level."

This short post is probably going to trigger a lot of the Zoro-wank community but it's such an obvious line of reasoning that I felt the need to make a post about it.

Just because you can damage someone at a given level of power, does not inherently imply in any possible scenario that you are relative to them in power.

If I gave a three year a knife, they could seriously damage or even permanently scar someone like Mike Tyson. But it would fucking insane to say a toddler with a knife is "Mike Tyson level" or "low Mike Tyson level."
If a kid can Scar Mike Tyson in a blood lusted fight then that Kid >> other kids

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
False equivalence you 🤡

We on about a guy who has a fruit where only acoc can do proper damage
And zoro with one attack and not even having full control did more damage than everything luffy has done
It's not even close
Once zoros got that shit on lock they on different planes

False equivalence you 🤡

We on about a guy who has a fruit where only acoc can do proper damage
And zoro with one attack and not even having full control did more damage than everything luffy has done
It's not even close
Once zoros got that shit on lock they on different planes
Luffy is going to end up being stronger than Zoro as a overall combatant in the end. Zoro may get that shit on lock, but Luffy's CoC is already way stronger and it will stay that way

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy is going to end up being stronger than Zoro as a overall combatant in the end. Zoro may get that shit on lock, but Luffy's CoC is already way stronger and it will stay that way
Yet one non mastered acoc hit from zoro >>>>> everything luffy has done
Heck kaido taking g4 snakman acoc combo moves just fine.

Yet one non mastered acoc hit from zoro >>>>> everything luffy has done
Heck kaido taking g4 snakman acoc combo moves just fine.
ACoC makes Kaido's special durability look like normal durability Hao, and with a free shot Zoro can kill Kaido with Ashura.

But a free shot would never happen to a Kaido who isnt underestimating Zoro much less on Luffy lol.

Well yeah. I'm mostly just targeting people who say "Zoro scarred Kaido so he's a top tier and above Luffy."
I too believe that line of reasoning is flawed, but you too made a flawed line of reasoning

If anyone but that kid is the only one who can permanently scar Mike Tyson, of course that implies that kid is really strong

Same with Kaido, simply using sharp object wont do the job, you need much more than that