Powers & Abilities Is all Kidd going to do is just pile metals on top of each other against 2 yonkos ???

but he’s not though. kid should have certain significant advantages over Kaido and big mom. For example he should be able to remove their weapons from them.

but we won’t. Because he’s too weak. Oda knows that there has to be an explanation for why Some random red hair pirate CUT OFF Kid’s arm. And he knows that giving kid the ability to disarm two of the most physically powerful people on earth will immediately put into question how fuckin Rockstar cut off Kid’s arm then with a sword.

So kid is made to be just weak. Kid by default of story logic has been made to not do the most obvious thing he should do in this fight, magnetise metal because it would be too OP since very many Top tiers use weapons and Kid would be an instant counter to very many people.

@Pantheos @rerere I hope now you see that I was right. The biggest possible contribution kid can have in this fight is his magnetism being strong enough to disarm yonko. BUT HE WONT DO THAT, because that’s too OP because Kid is actually weak. Plain and simple. Oda can’t have him disarm the Yonko because that would make Kid have a stat instantaneously above a Yonko and that can’t happen because Kid is actually weak

Here’s a quick prediction

Kid is going to lift that Gigantic Sword in Onigashima. That will be his biggest magnetism feat in the whole story. I don’t know what he will do with that sword but it’s pretty damn obvious that the man who collects random metals will at one point move the biggest metal on the island. But notice that whatever Kid does with his magnetism, HE WILL NOT disarm the Yonko. The story won’t allow it. However much it looks like moving that giant sword is a very big feat, he will NOT move just Napoleon from Big mom’s grip simply because that would mean he can do that to people like Shanks or Mihawk or Roger and that’s not allowed power scaling wise.

This is the law situation. Law by default should just be able to teleport Kaido’s club out of his and right? And through into the ocean. But he won’t do it. Because the moment Law teleports Kaido’s club, that means he can teleport Gold Roger’s sword as well and Oda does not ever want to make any reader believe for one second that Law can do Jack shit to Roger
Post automatically merged:

@rerere Where’s the panel saying this? You’re fuckin lying

Pekoms and Tomago were telling big mom that they need the money from Fishman island to fix the ships Kid had destroyed. Are you saying Big mom waited a whole fuckin year or even two years to fix the ships Kid destroyed? Fuckin bullshit lies
No, he shouldn't be able to remove their weapons from them. That would be ridiculous as they are two of the most physically powerful characters in the entire series.

And even if Kid, in theory, should be able to use his magnetism to at least slow down Kaido and Big Mom's attacks, you seem to forget that he can't because three of his allies are using metallic weapons as well. There is no way Kid can use magnetism that powerful in this situation, without effecting Zoro, Killer, and Law. He's here to help win this battle, not hinder three of the people fighting alongside him.

No, he shouldn't be able to remove their weapons from them. That would be ridiculous as they are two of the most physically powerful characters in the entire series.

And even if Kid, in theory, should be able to use his magnetism to at least slow down Kaido and Big Mom's attacks, you seem to forget that he can't because three of his allies are using metallic weapons as well. There is no way Kid can use magnetism that powerful in this situation, without effecting Zoro, Killer, and Law. He's here to help win this battle, not hinder three of the people fighting alongside him.
why he doesnt take big mom's sword? :rolaugh:

no is just the most logic

quote me saying he would disarm a Yonko, I never took it as a possibility

you're wrong when you say that is the most dangerous thing Kidd can do, you just mentioned something much more dangerous
:myman:
Nope, you think lifting that Giant sword matter in this fight?

Fuckin Zoro can just dice that sword into pieces. Like imagine a fight between JUST Zoro and Kid. Not even Kid and the yonko. Kid lifts the big sword, Zoro makes a tornado that cuts it into pieces (because we’ve canonically seen Zoro’s tornadoes can cut steel)

Like I’m telling you, this is the reason Law will not just teleport Napoleon away. It is 100% witching Law’s ability to do this but Oda will not let it happen because it immediately creates the possibility that Law can counter every weapon user in the verse.

if we are talking what is a harder thing to lift, the giant sword is harder than Napoleon. But if we are talking what is an actual combat feat that matters in this fight, literally nothing Kid can do with a giant sword can compare to simply disarming the yonko. That is a feat comparable to fuckin Roger himself
Post automatically merged:

@Celestial D. Dragon
Why are you assuming Kid can’t pick and choose what his magnetism affects. He was able to disarm all the fodder marines in Sabaody without affecting Killer who was standing right next to him

Heis currently collecting metals everywhere and Killer and everyone else aren’t affected

And yes, the reason why Kid won’t disarm the yonko is because he’s weak. That’s the simple truth indeed. He should have abilities that counter the yonkou but Oda knows kid is weak so he won’t do shit

It is an obvious hint for him being very important being there. With all these people in Onigashima and on the roof, there Are 4 people with CoC clashing on the roof. Do you want to state that this is pure coincidence by Oda and Kid is on the roof for nothing?
But CoC isn’t a strength metric. I mean Ace had CoC and died so what if Kid is there to die.

As far as I can tell, CoC shows you have certain story importance, not that you are gonna be effective in combat.

Anyway, have you not seen the Strawhats make people who are double agents allies too? Like how did Pudding get switched to the strawhat side? Wasn’t she a double agent? So why is Apoo being a double agent supposed to mean it’s impossible for him to get turned around?
Apoo is closer to Kanjuro Kaku and Lucci than he is to Nami and Pudding. He's a sociopath who enjoys watching the Numbers eat civilians.

Apoo is closer to Kanjuro Kaku and Lucci than he is to Nami and Pudding. He's a sociopath who enjoys watching the Numbers eat civilians.
That entire characterization is made up. When did he say “I like seeing you eat people”. He said he regrets the numbers being drunk or else they would rampage as usual.

hehehe, And btw what does that even matter? You think Oda can’t rehabilitate people like that? What’s fuckin Crocodile? A fuckin genocidal mass murderer

@ImmaIvanoM enlighten me: why Kidd is the only CoC user with Luffy there, and why is this repeated by Kaido himself
:watchout:
Be careful with the kings haki anyway Katakuri has it when he doesn't even want to be pirate king b, Don chinjao also has it but yet in the story it does not seem to be very important. For example a person who has a D like Law but who does not have the haki of kings seems to have a very very important place in history

@ImmaIvanoM enlighten me: why Kidd is the only CoC user with Luffy there, and why is this repeated by Kaido himself
:watchout:
How should I know? I mean that’s like asking me this in Marineford about Boa or Ace? Like am I supposed to know this? like am I supposed to know Ace is gonna die and Boa isn’t doing much in Marineford?

Hehehe, it’s easy, CoC isn’t a strength measure. You cannot disprove that. We have seen it in. Action that this isn’t a strength measure.

But this thread is about strength. Right? So telling me “he has CoC” so you know, he’ll do something strength wise is weird. It’s correlation vs Causation. Let me give an example.

At the start of Wano (during the OJ days) I said Zoro will be the second most important person directly against Kaido himself along with Luffy. And I used arguments based on both correlation and causation. When arguing about correlation I said stuff like the theme. Among other things. This samurai theme already means Zoro has extra story importance. Like how CoC means you have extra story importance.

Then when arguing about causation I had to give actual feasible proof to show Zoro could compete then I said he’s not even going all out yet. Implying Ashura of course among other things. I made this theory around chapter 915 before everything else that further cemented Zoro vs kaido happened.

Now, you are arguing correlation. He has CoC so story importance puts him here. People are asking for a way he can do shit, you are arguing the story has importance on him so he MUST do something. No. Not at all.

WCI had a story importance on Sanji based on the very theme of the arc the same way the theme of Wano put Zoro up there. But that’s all correlation. Sanji doesn’t get a random power up to fight Katakuri or Big mom just because the story is placing importance on him.

so to answer your question, Kid has CoC because the story is saying he is important for something. That doesn’t mean he’s strong. I read a theory that Kid is there to witness how much Luffy is better than him so that he can do something that extremely petty and evil later on in the story. Done. That’s full story importance without Kid being as strong as Luffy.

That’s not my theory but it IS A theory. The person who made that theory is like you and me. We all agree Kid has to have story significance but that guy is different from both of us. Me and you believe that Kid would have a power related story significance while that other person believed he would have a character related story significance.

but now I don’t know. From the very beginning I was of the mind that Kod would have such powerful magnetism that he could disarm the yonko (maybe he will do that later on) but now I’m doubting it. I haven’t completely converted to the other person’s side who thinks Kid will have character development or anything. But right now, the more I see him NOT disarming the yonko, the more I’m also lost.

In conclusion I don’t know, but what I do know is that CoC doesn’t mean shit power wise.

Kidd injured a Sweet General during the first year of the TS,
confirmed from Brulee's chronology
Ummm what? Where you getting that 1st year bs from?
All is confirmed is that Brulee called them all lightweights besides Urouge

So that means not a single one of them did anything impressive except for Urouge.
Kid for all we knew managed to hit Snack's pinky toe really hard.
And to Kid that means he "injured" a commander.
You say Daifuku could beat Kidd and is laughable, Daifuku couldn't put down a defensive Sanji for good but he's somehow able to put down Eustass Kidd. Lmao.
Sanji > Kid tho
Wake up, that dude couldn't stop Carrot from destroying his fleet
Daifuku was the one destroying fleet, Carrot was just too fast for him
but his attacks were too great so he destroyed fleets just from missing
DF: Kidd can use magnetism to attract metals and multiply his power to the point that can grab Kaido's dragon body and slam it to the ground without particular effort
Good job, that's some PreTS feat there buddy.
Kaido doesn't weigh infinity, he's as heavy as sea kings.
I think chapter 50 Luffy was throwing sea kings around.
PreTS Sanji fliped Oars upside down.

If Kid wouldn't be able to lift Kaido, that would be just sad....

(making him scream)
I thought we've gone over how screaming=/=damaging
-Kaido screamed when Law threw some rocks
-Big Mom screamed from counter shock, while people like Vergo don't scream
We known G4 Luffy did nothing to Kaido in round 1
Unless you want me to believe that Law's tact rocks did more damage than G4 Luffy

Screaming means nothing.

Physical stats: Kidd is physically equal to Udon Luffy in every stat (strenght, speed and so on)
LOL
are you talking about lifting some rocks in prison shit?
That's some PreTS lvl shit. Not to mention that's the weakest version of Luffy.
Daifuku physical stats are zero
Show Kid matching this or having anything better:

if we consider the genie he still can't stop Sanji. Don't even think about stopping Luffy/Kidd
Well, sure for Luffy
But he destroys Kid's metal junk. lol
That shit barely holds itself together.
Portrayal: Kidd is fighting 2 Yonkos on the rooftop of Onigashima
Good job, Law is also fighting them
but that doesn't mean he's above commanders for example.
Weakest commanders still wash Law.

Someone like Jinbei, who is arguably stronger than both Kid and Law

Is fighting a Flying 6 Who's Who
So by your logic that would mean Kid low diffs Jinbei just because he's fighting Flying 6, yet the guy is shitting balls just from seeing Jinbei.
being the only other captain with CoC
What does CoC give over someone with no CoC in combat?
and his abilities are all to be explored yet
He attracts metal trash, there's nothing more to him
lmao
Daifuku is the equivalent of a F6 from Big Mom Pirates (one of the weakest too)
C'mon dude, you are saying this as if Kid is above Flying 6
:milaugh:

Last edited: