Powers & Abilities Is all Kidd going to do is just pile metals on top of each other against 2 yonkos ???

I have faith that Kid will do something significant against Hybrid Kaido and that'll overshadow his disappointing performance so far but man, has he not done anything yet. I'm not even a huge Kid fan but I expected way more from him. The fight still has a lot of chapters left (once the focus is back on the roof).
I think Oda will most likely not let Kidd be overshadowed overall.

He may be stalling his coming in that he has some rather big in store.

General hype and portrayal suggest that he should rank third strongest nova overall.

Let me just get this straight
So you think that by the end of wano Kidd will do better than Zoro. And would do as good as luffy (feats wise)?
Don’t worry, @Lukegranders is a true Zoro fan. He’s obviously unbiased. He read the 100 chapters of Wano that have been about Luffy and Zoro and concluded that obviously the arc will end with Luffy and kid as the MVPs. He’s a Zoro fan. He can’t be biased.

Don’t worry, @Lukegranders is a true Zoro fan. He’s obviously unbiased. He read the 100 chapters of Wano that have been about Luffy and Zoro and concluded that obviously the arc will end with Luffy and kid as the MVPs. He’s a Zoro fan. He can’t be biased.

Been a zoro fan I even had a post where I proved it. I don’t need to justify my like for a character to anyone. I can read the story unlike you and everyone has been seeing what Oda has been setting up which is law kidd and luffy being the main players on the roof.

Law hasn’t unsheathed his sword and Kidd hasn’t even used haki yet zoro has his bandana on and is already doing three sword style.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Been a zoro fan I even had a post where I proved it. I don’t need to justify my like for a character to anyone. I can read the story unlike you and everyone has been seeing what Oda has been setting up which is law kidd and luffy being the main players on the roof.

Law hasn’t unsheathed his sword and Kidd hasn’t even used haki yet zoro has his bandana on and is already doing three sword style.
laws used his strongest move

theres no headcanon about it
his life goal was to beat doffy only a loser would suggest he had something bigger than gamma knife that he didnt use against doffy

Proving my point once again. Your using headcanon because you have no proof it’s his strongest attack.

It’s literally the definition of headcanon i can’t believe instead of making up a bullshit argument you just said the argument for headcanon

HA001

Proving my point once again. Your using headcanon because you have no proof it’s his strongest attack.

It’s literally the definition of headcanon i can’t believe instead of making up a bullshit argument you just said the argument for headcanon
youre using headcanon to say it isnt
it is on the other hand the strongest move he has used so far

HA001

There’s a difference between strongest move used so far and strongest move someone has. Especially since you have no proof it’s his strongest attack.
narrative points to it being so
as it makes no sense for him to withhold a stronger attack that could have been used on his life long goal to beat doffy
on the otherhand you have no rebuttal for it not being