Powers & Abilities Is all Kidd going to do is just pile metals on top of each other against 2 yonkos ???

Been a zoro fan I even had a post where I proved it. I don’t need to justify my like for a character to anyone. I can read the story unlike you and everyone has been seeing what Oda has been setting up which is law kidd and luffy being the main players on the roof.

Law hasn’t unsheathed his sword and Kidd hasn’t even used haki yet zoro has his bandana on and is already doing three sword style.
Yeah of course the last 100 chapters of Wano have been leading to Kid outshining Zoro. That’s why Kid had all that focus for 100 chapters and Zoro had none

Only a true Zoro fan can understand the complexities of writing 100 chapters of lead up to Kid outshining Zoro

Yeah of course the last 100 chapters of Wano have been leading to Kid outshining Zoro. That’s why Kid had all that focus for 100 chapters and Zoro had none

Only a true Zoro fan can understand the complexities of writing 100 chapters of lead up to Kid outshining Zoro

Only a true one piece reader would understand the complexities of writing all this build up for Kidd like being the only parallel to luffy and having a right hand supernova just like luffy or the only other one having conquerers for zoro to outshine luffys direct rival.

Only a true one piece reader would understand the complexities of writing all this build up for Kidd like being the only parallel to luffy and having a right hand supernova just like luffy or the only other one having conquerers for zoro to outshine luffys direct rival.
And what about BB? If we talk about parallels, Teach beats Kid by far. But if you're just talking about SN, I guess you're right.

Blackbeard and luffy aren’t rivals. Blackbeard’s rival is shanks. Kidd is luffys. Blackbeard is luffys arch enemy not rival.
I have spoken of parallels, not rivalry. Luffy has more in common with his archenemy than with his rival. Teach is basically a dark reflection of Luffy, with his same dream but without morals. Kid and Luffy are only similar in that they have another SN in their crew. The CoC thing is irrelevant. Law is a D and is not a parallel of Luffy either. Teach on the other hand is a D and possibly also a conqueror.

I have spoken of parallels, not rivalry. Luffy has more in common with his archenemy than with his rival. Teach is basically a dark reflection of Luffy, with his same dream but without morals. Kid and Luffy are only similar in that they have another SN in their crew. The CoC thing is irrelevant. Law is a D and is not a parallel of Luffy either. Teach on the other hand is a D and possibly also a conqueror.
To me Kidd seems more like a “dark“ Luffy, while Blackbeard is the antithesis of Luffy. His opposite. This is why they will never get along/team up and why he is Luffy’s arch nemesis. Kidd is similar to Luffy but at the same time very different which is why I don’t believe they will ever truly hate each other even though they are rivals. I think Luffy can see some of himself in Kidd and Vice versa, while Luffy sees Blackbeard as someone who goes against everything he stands for.

J

Jo_Ndule

Teach is like Xebec
A step ahead of Luffy and rivals more Shanks than Luffy

This dumb shit again. A few panel of them bickering and having conquering haki is enough to outdo the build up since Wano begins according to Kidd's fan. This is why Kidd fans are the worst dumbass in the manga. They are overconfident and think their character are more important than this very panel right here

Damn you guys must be blind as fuck to have missed all the Samurai's wank that Oda has done since Wano began.

Nothing Kidd has done so far in 100 chapters of Wano has even come close to the focus that Cavendish has in the same amount of chapters in Dressrossa.
Ok. So you are doubling down on your retarded statement. Kidd facing the Yonko and being called one of the leaders of the new generation trumps any level of portrayal Cavendish has. Not gonna spend much time on this. Like I said you should not be calling anyone a dumbass lmfao.

If Oda had wanted Kidd to be relevant, he could've focused more on Kidd and his journey to get stronger, but instead, he chose to focus on Zoro and Luffy instead: their journey to bond with the Wano citizen, their connection to the old legend of Wano, both of them got a new unique powertool to fight Kaidou.
Whearas in a few panels of his appearance, Kid got thrown in the cell, got choked by water, collected some metal, and pissed his pants before Luffy's gear 4.
You people are expecting too much out of Kidd in THIS ARC. Yes he's Luffy's rival or some shit, but not in this arc, not in this arc, not in Wano, not in a Samurai arc, not in an arc where Oda has been wanking the hell out of the Samurai.

Ok. So you are doubling down on your retarded statement. Kidd facing the Yonko and being called one of the leaders of the new generation trumps any level of portrayal Cavendish has. Not gonna spend much time on this. Like I said you should not be calling anyone a dumbass lmfao.
I mean the focus you dumbass. Kidd has received far less focus like the like of Cavendish in Dresrossa, and you think he's gonna outshine Zoro, who's got all the focus in Wano, only right after Luffy?

I mean the focus you dumbass. Kidd has received far less focus like the like of Cavendish in Dresrossa, and you think he's gonna outshine Zoro, who's got all the focus in Wano, only right after Luffy?
Why is this dumbfuck still quoting me? You believe Kidd has less focus or portrayal than Cavendish, then go ahead and believe that. I’m not going to try and change a retarded persons mind. Btw Kiku and Kinnemon also have more panel time and “focus“ than Kidd. I guess that means they’ll be outshining him too.

Last edited: