Zoro's CoC

• Asura is CoC

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Asura isn't CoC....but Zoro unlocked it there

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Zoro didn't even use CoC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My interpretation is asura is not CoC because of Zoro's statement, "he put everything he had into that attack."

These scenes reminds me of Luffy scenes when he first awakened CoC haki.

Zoro

Luffy

They put everything they had into their attack or yell in Luffy's case, which included CoC haki, and not realize it.

Of course, that could change when we obtain more information about Zoro's CoC and asura.

it makes absolutely no sense for it to be CoC
  • Why didn't Mihawk tell him that it was CoC
  • Why has he never used the most basic form of CoC to knock out fodder?
  • Why hasn't a single CoC user shown anything even remotely similar to this?
like I said before. Zoro's asura is the same technique as Killer's sonic scythe. Sonic scythe is an illusion based technique that derives its power from killer's punishers. I believe asura is the exact same thing but it derives its power from the sandai kitetsu.

as for CoC, Zoro awakened it at this very moment and unconsciously used it in his slash

Is Asura CoC or did Zoro unlock CoC or did Zoro use something similar to CoC and he never acc used CoC

Opinions ?
Asura = CoC is the best bet in that Zoro didn't unleash particular dark lightning sparkles or anything that could hint so.

There are probably different manifestations of CoC bearing different level of advancement.
I believe that Zoro for being a potential CoC user, he managed to master cursed swords, and cin and consequently extract its full potential, thus using Asura.

Watch this OneworldHD video (please come back 🥺). He explains in detail about the curse of the blades:

Zoro unlock CoC would mean he would use directly adv CoC since only adv CoC can fuse with attacks. Kaido feel zoro CoC because of the attack.
I don't think this is really true. Luffy has been fusing CoC with attacks ever since dressrosa. He had the CoC clash with chinjao, the CoC clash with doflamingo, and you can even see that Katakuri was infusing his attacks with CoC as well.

advanced CoC is essentially using the flowing haki technique but with CoC instead of CoA, creating a barrier of CoC

CoC clash with chinjao, the CoC clash with doflamingo
But didn't they overall just had only CoC clash when they hit each other woth attacks? Outside of clashing each other we never see any CoC based attacks. Luffy even pointed out that he probably unlock new CoC based attacks. I doubt Don or Doffy had adv CoC.

and you can even see that Katakuri was infusing his attacks with CoC as well.
Didn't it was hyped because of CoA, im sure the clash where we see Black lightning was hyped by Katakuri CoA.

The thing is we never see Luffy using CoC based attacks until the current chapter. Neither Don,Doffy or Katakuri did it. And they are very good with CoC but Zoro who barely unlock his CoC already fuse it with his attacks and make even Kaido shocking?

Outside something take my attention about Zoro attack with I explain it later. But for me it clearly show that Zoro used adv CoC.

My interpretation is asura is not CoC because of Zoro's statement, "he put everything he had into that attack."

These scenes reminds me of Luffy scenes when he first awakened CoC haki.

Zoro

Luffy

They put everything they had into their attack or yell in Luffy's case, which included CoC haki, and not realize it.

Of course, that could change when we obtain more information about Zoro's CoC and asura.

@HA001

fun thing ... I did told you Zoro will add "1 scar" to Kaido's body not "3 scars"

it's been a hard week ... I can't keep track of every thing

But didn't they overall just had only CoC clash when they hit each other woth attacks? Outside of clashing each other we never see any CoC based attacks. Luffy even pointed out that he probably unlock new CoC based attacks. I doubt Don or Doffy had adv CoC.
that's what I imagine zoro did. He did what luffy did against chinjao and doflamingo, used CoC alongside a basic attack to slightly boost its power.

It couldn't have been the same advanced CoC Luffy and Kaido are using as there was no black lightning, which seemingly pours out of luffy and kaido's attacks.

He did what luffy did against chinjao and doflamingo, used CoC alongside a basic attack to slightly boost its power.
Luffy never use CoC basic attacks against Doffy and Chinjao, they had only CoC clash when they both attacking in a equal clash each other, but not attack based from a single character.

It couldn't have been the same advanced CoC Luffy and Kaido are using as there was no black lightning, which seemingly pours out of luffy and kaido's attacks.
Until this chapter Luffy attack never make black lightning attacks via hitting the opponent.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy never use CoC basic attacks against Doffy and Chinjao, they had only CoC clash when they both attacking in a equal clash each other, but not attack based from a single character.

Until this chapter Luffy attack never make black lightning attacks via hitting the opponent.
Give me the list of attacks that KAIDO has received so far. It may be the outdated list.

Ashura is not CoC. It’s not that hard, I don’t know why people struggle with it. When he attacked Kaido, Zoro unconsciously used CoC in the same way that Luffy and Chinjao did in the colosseum, when Luffy and Doflamingo used CoC when the clashed with their legs, or when Katakuri and Luffy used it when they clashed with their fists after knocking out the morons around them (iirc).

Ashura is not CoC, and never has been.