Is Baki worth reading/ watching..??

Just as the topic says, is Baki worth reading/ watching..?? All the series I've been following has been either completed or all caught up. So, I want something to Binge watch/ read. Any suggestions on that. I've completed/ caught up on the following series;
-One Piece (Of course):wellwell:
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Kingdom
-One Punch Man
-HunterXHuner
-Attack On Titan
-Seven Deadly Sins
-Fairy Tail
-Death Note
-Dragon All:goyea:
-Berserk
-Gantz
-My Hero Academia
I also tried Black Clover and JOJO but they couldn't hook me in.

Just as the topic says, is Baki worth reading/ watching..?? All the series I've been following has been either completed or all caught up. So, I want something to Binge watch/ read. Any suggestions on that. I've completed/ caught up on the following series;
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Kingdom
-One Punch Man
-HunterXHuner
-Attack On Titan
-Seven Deadly Sins
-Fairy Tail
-Death Note
-Berserk
-Gantz
-My Hero Academia
Yes if you wanna be desipointed at the end, just like with every manga.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Kingdom
-One Punch Man
-HunterXHuner
-Attack On Titan
-Seven Deadly Sins
-Fairy Tail
-Death Note
-Berserk
-Gantz
-My Hero Academia
It’s a bit crazy and nonsense but it’s not bad and can be entertaining

And the animation is overall quite good. So yeah if you want to see big boys smacking each other faces it’s a nice binge
Post automatically merged:

-Naruto
-Bleach
-Kingdom
-One Punch Man
-HunterXHuner
-Attack On Titan
-Seven Deadly Sins
-Fairy Tail
-Death Note
-Berserk
-Gantz
-My Hero Academia
If you like Code Geass and Kingdom go watch Legend of the Galactic heroes (1986)
Top tier anime

Baki is worth it just for how absolutely wild it gets at times. You'll see things like a United States President giving the pledge of allegiance to the world's strongest fighter. And I don't mean sone fake manga president, I mean Donald Trump.

Don't expect any masterful writing or storytelling, but I was pretty much never bored while reading Baki.

It's one of the best seinen i have ever read unfortunately it's monthly and goes on breaks alot but i would still recomend it and i think you better start with the anime the first season ended just about a month ago and they did a very good adaptation.
Monthly seinen on alot of breaks

typical of a masterpiece

i had a lot of fun reading/watching baki, but i stopped due to lack of scans like 3-4 years ago.
now i heard all the volumes are translated, so i'm planing for a full reread.

kengan ashura manga is goated too, i read it last month and it was so hype.