Is Black Cover better than Wano?

I finished to read BC yesterday, uff 2 weeks and it really stuck in me.
BC got the best from Bleach such as fights not so much the stories but whatever.
In case of BC there is big potential because the world building is huge, new character and interaction are on point.
A bit annoyed of the MVP concept to safe and protect everyone but it getting a bit darker maybe Asta has to admitte that not everyone can be saved.
I really like the new character that they are introducing for each big event especially the current arc with the devil on fire!!
For the anime, there are good animation and the intro with songs are very catchy (way better than the one piece) anime is almost equal to bleach which is good. I dont get why they are making so many fillers episode though, I hope we ll get soon Danty vs Asta and Yumi that fight is fuking awesome.

In any case I am tired to read One Piece started when I was 12 now I am 28 and it getting very repetitive.

Overrated manga with poor art. If you want something good, then read the manga who actually surpassed One Piece sales this year instead of some bronze medalist. Read Kingdom @Zara
Why you called even....I better reread Pandora Hearts or D.GrayMan than read Kingdom...
MHA I know about the manga but do they have anime as well? if yes is it good?
It's better than manga, but lets just say I doubt that it even worst your time. Thus anime and manga burried own potential so....
From other hand BC has different problems that MHA, so everything depends of your likes.

N

Nibel

I think BC is better than Wano arc. Wano's not "amazing battle arc" I thought it would be. But Wano is an arc among others that are clearly better for me.

N

Nibel

Why you called even....I better reread Pandora Hearts or D.GrayMan than read Kingdom...

It's better than manga, but lets just say I doubt that it even worst your time. Thus anime and manga burried own potential so....
From other hand BC has different problems that MHA, so everything depends of your likes.
I'll tell you something. It was like 7-8 months ago, I was like "meehhh, I'm pretty sure Kingdom sucks so much". So I told to one my friend who was harassing me to read Kingdom that "if I think that the 10 first chapters are not to my taste, I'll never talk to you again". And now I'm chapter ~200. I read slowly cuz I don't have a lot of time but believe me, Kingdom is awesome.