Questions & Mysteries Is Bleach cool?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's definitely cool. Not sure I would call it good, definitely not great, but cool it definitely is.

If you like style over substance and just want an easy on the eyes read or watch, it's worth it. Also has one of the best shonen action arcs of all time earlier on, so there's that as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Visually, it's a great looking manga with fantastic designs and really expressive characters. It's very creative too—powers are fantastic for most characters and helps to keep fights refreshing. Speaking of combat... Mostly good. Hit or miss in some instances. But I can name on a single hand the number of fights I outright dislike, in a very battle oriented manga. Story? It's a seesaw. Has some great moments and fantastic arc, then some parts of the series that drag or confuse you.

Generally, it's a good series that I think you should try out.

You should read it. If you can survive WCI or Wano arc then guaranteed Bleach will be a good experience for you.

I have made points to points comparison about good old Bleach with everyone favorite show, One Piss.

Bleach:
1. MC that is not retarded
2. On panel battles
3. Badass and relevant female characters (Yoruichi, Soifon, Nelliel, Harribel, Unohana, Rukia)
4. No flashback within flashback
5. Good cover

One Piss:
1. Genius "Even if you die don't die" MC
2. Offpanel battles except the battle of Messiah D. Luffy
3. Damsels everywhere. Only female shichibukai? Fell sick in her arc. Only female Yonko? Spamming wedding caaakeee. Only female YC? A meme. Only female veteran? Who is her name again I need another introduction box. Kuina 2.0? "Weakling can't choose their way of death!". Female survivor from Void Century? Background character.
4. Flashback within flashback. OPtards making fun of Naruto having flashback within flashback? Now enjoy Shitnobu explaining what happened in Orochi's castle 5 years ago, within Oden Piece that took place 20 years ago.
5. Bege cover story

It’s a well planned and executed manga for me. However at the end due to the writer being forced to end his project faster there is an issue of rushed ending. But if you are all in the manga from beginning, you can see the wholesome picture that the writer was trying to show us. Highly recommend to read it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You should read it. If you can survive WCI or Wano arc then guaranteed Bleach will be a good experience for you.

I have made points to points comparison about good old Bleach with everyone favorite show, One Piss.

Bleach:
2. On panel battles
3. Badass and relevant female characters (Yoruichi, Soifon, Nelliel, Harribel, Unohana, Rukia)
5. Good cover

One Piss:
3. Damsels everywhere. Only female shichibukai? Fell sick in her arc. Only female Yonko? Spamming wedding caaakeee. Only female YC? A meme. Only female veteran? Who is her name again I need another introduction box. Kuina 2.0? "Weakling can't choose their way of death!". Female survivor from Void Century? Background character.
4. Flashback within flashback. OPtards making fun of Naruto having flashback within flashback? Now enjoy Shitnobu explaining what happened in Orochi's castle 5 years ago, within Oden Piece that took place 20 years ago.
5. Bege cover story
The fights look better, but then you get to Ulquiorra Cifer vs Ichigo round 2, and that's a horrible battle. It's like every nonsense complaint people have about DBZ but realized.

Though I agree, Bleach is no worse than current One Piece, until you get to the final 10 chapters. At that point it drops dramatically because of Kubo's deadline hoisted on him by Shonen Jump.

Though I agree, Bleach is no worse than current One Piece, until you get to the final 10 chapters. At that point it drops dramatically because of Kubo's deadline hoisted on him by Shonen Jump.
The rushed chapters of Bleach wasnt't worse than rushed chapter of Oden Piece.
Oden + scabbards vs Kaido + Beasts was underwhelming af. Oda forgot about Kaido wanting information about journey with Roger.

In Bleach, flashback of sternritter B (Jugo?) And sternritter Burning Finger (the mohawk) was still cool and enjoyable.
Character developments (Mayuri and Nemu, Kyoraku and Nanao, Kenpachi and Yachiru, etc) are still better than Oden and scabbards.
Post automatically merged:

Nemu turned to be relevant. Nanao turned to be relevant. Yoruichi is relevant as ever.

Meanwhile Toki? Lol. Robin? Lol. Smoothie? Lol. Linlin? Lol. Compote? Lol.

Only offpanelled battle was Kenpachi + Byakuya vs Yammy but Oda gave something similar but in bigger scale later, with Sternritter Miracle.

Imagine Oda writing Yhwach vs old Yamamoto lol
Single panel of staring, single panel of clash, multiple panels of random sternritters and shinigamis panicking and screaming. Then skip. Ichigo came, then find the grandpa's body.

Last edited:
B
First few arcs were good but went shit. Even the garbage Fairytail is better and I don't read/watch fairytail.

Don't waste your time.

The first few arcs are definitely worth the read. Tho i personally started all these big names with Anime, so don't know bout Manga and only read the later arcs in Manga, after animated eps had ended.
But thn again, usually Manga chapters are always better than Anime eps, so there's also that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The first few arcs are definitely worth the read. Tho i personally started all these big names with Anime, so don't know bout Manga and only read the later arcs in Manga, after animated eps had ended.
But thn again, usually Manga chapters are always better than Anime eps, so there's also that.
To be fair Bleach anime is quite good (except fillers). The soudtracks, lights effects, powers etc make the anime a very good moment.

To be fair Bleach anime is quite good (except fillers). The soudtracks, lights effects, powers etc make the anime a very good moment.
To be fair Bleach filler is quite good (Bount arc, new 3rd division captain arc, Zanpakuto rebellion arc). It's not arguably better than One piece and shitty Toei's filler and still arguably better than non filler scenes of One Piece anime.

H

Homelander

I would say battle wise kubo artistic visual are out of the world.

Sadly plotwise i would say it s less than decent at times bleach makes no sense in plotwise they are all just fighting.

Soul society had decent character development.

Personslly i liked byakuya s character he started as emotionless person but lqter we realise he is doing it to protect kuchiki clan and duties .

If i would say its 6.5 to 7/10 for me .

Bleach is:

9/10, if u stop reading after Ulquiorra fight
8/10, if u stop reading after Aizen fight
7/10, right before last remaining chapters
5/10, if u read its finale, not Kubo's fault, he was given a deadline by editors

Bleach:
2. On panel battles
5. Good cover

One Piss:
5. Bege cover story

1. MC is edgy one dimensional, even he is not retarded, he can't think somethink better either. Heck he doesn't even have a goal and just "i have to let my friend kidnaped or injured so i can do something because my live goal is to save my friend".
2. Super zuper dragged battle with extremely bad pacing. Most fight need 3-4 month to conclude. Espada 8 need 8 month to conclude wtf. 3 chapter of OP has more content than 8 chapter of Bleach. The power scaling also very stupid.
3. Only relevant in battle, dont contribute anything to story. Also Nelliel is relevant for 1 minute and became irrelevant for the rest of the series, show up in war in adult form try to be important and doesnt even know her fate after fight with nazi i mean quincy along with espada 6 and other. Soi fon get bankai stolen right of the bat and forgotten. Unohana only fight once to awaken zaraki power (yep, in a big war that destroy soul society, the best healer in shinigami sould sacrifice herself and forgotten later, fuck logic). Halibel is not badass, cannot even win with weakest captain and despite she is a vasto lorde, almost get killed by low level arrancar. Orihime in 686 chapter, her only achievement is to kill a hollow in first arc and became a damsel for the rest, and she is fucking main character. Speaking of irrelevant, Sado, one of main character are total joke. In his own arc, he just became damsel, and being irrelevant in war. There is also a childern in early chapter of quincy arc that even appear on volume cover, but thats it. He became forgoten character. Also, Hinamori, Rangiku and zero squad.
4. Flashback in Bleach take more than 20 chapter with garbage pacing ofcourse. Pfftt..
5. Bleach cover story is just a character standing and sometime siting that looking to some direction, thats all.

Good thing the anime save this series.

Good morning.

Don't let the bad reviews distract you.

Yes, it is very good. I often use it on white clothes. There is also scented versions of it.

Thank you.