Speculations Is Hitetsu actually Sukiyaki?

Is Hitetsu actually Sukiyaki?

• Total voters
Before I begin,Apologies for the structure of this,along with the language .

Like the title says ,there is a kind of "old" theory out there that says "Hitetsu "Isn't the one who he says he is,but rather Kozuki Sukiyaki and the theory got a new info backing it up.

Starting with the newest element; Toei decided to have the same VA for these two newly introduced characters. If the VA was in the series in the past(which he is,by dubbing Crocodile) and reappeared with that old character ,but also with the one from the new arc it would be ok•However here Toei decided to have 2 characters that first appeared in this arc with the same VA.
Quite odd and don't forget that Toei does have some tidbit for the general structure of the arc.

Now ,here is the first link between the two character

The kokeshi dolls were the first thing that triggered this theory ,along with another place the dolls are actually placed that will be resolved after the battle for the freedom of Wano

Surely after the battle is over,this will be one of the things Oda will revisit and quite clearly Hitetsu must play once again a role ,considering Oda decided to put this info about his hobby even in his introduction box.

On another more farfetched similarity,The characters also have the same type of hair on their arms.

Now wait,their ears are clearly different. Yes ,but that can simply be due to old age . Hyogoro's ears also changed due to old age

So that obvious difference ,can't be really used as an argument against it.

I don't remember anything else right now from this theory as I have read it in the past . Feel free to add any new info .

_________
Now my opinion about this theory ,while I have my doubts I can't say that the kokeshi dolls don't put me on a dilemma.

The reason I am more inclined to not believe this theory ,is the interaction of Hitetsu with the scabbards and how it would diminish the Kurozumis.

Of course he could be the same with Hiyori and he doesn't want to distract the scabbards from the war.
However, when it comes to the Kurozumi plotline ,I simply can't see how they would let Sukiyaki somehow live and prosper ,instead of making sure he is dead, considering he is the one that supposedly fucked Orochi over,by being born,yet we never saw Sukiyaki's dead body,but this flashback OP and there are more deaths ..

Is Hitetsu Sukiyaki,or is he not ?!?

Apologies if this topic already exists.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Also i remember seeing that tama may be a kurozumi orphan(dont know where or what the points were for it)
I think he a kozuki raising and caring for a kurozumi is a great way to end the cycle of hatred between the two clans

Also if he is kozaburos best friend i bet he LET him leave wano as opposed to kozaburo leaving illegally. He probably gave him the safe passage out.
Post automatically merged:

Is there anything an afro can't be,is the real question .

Why would he need it though? Pass cryptographic messages to allies in the final war?
I dunno the rps were made centuries ago

But there has to be a reason the skill was passed down for generation to generation.

I

Indigo

I hope he is, just because it would make sense for Wano's future after the arc ends. Someone needs to become the Shogun while Momo is still growing, Yamato really wants to go out with the Straw Hats, and Hiyori doesn't feel like a leader.

It is really interesting but remember Hitetsu is an blacksmith that created Sandai Kitetsu and Ame no Habakiri. So far We knew that the Kozuki can create poneglyph but still not sword. This is the only fact that i think makes me believe that Sukiyaki is not Hitetsu.
He sure had an early life before becoming Shogun, just as Orochi or Momo, or even Oden if the things went normal. So he sure had a job so to prove he's worth to become a Shogun. He also seem to be talented with sword, he attacked Luffy without cutting anything with his sword.