Current Events Is it pathetic that half of the SHs don’t even know Haki?

Franky, Robin, Brook, Chopper, and Nami still don’t have any Haki, and Usopp only has CoO. Oda said a few months ago that OP will end in ~5 years, so the SHP will probably become the PK crew in 2 or 3 arcs after Wano (Elbaf and then any small arcs that Oda decides to add before Laugh Tale). It’s already kinda weird that they don’t have any Haki when even scrubs like Tashigi, Boo, and the Opera brothers have already shown it. If they don’t even show any Haki by the end of Wano, they’re a joke.

As long as they can compensate it with other abilities, it´s irrelevant. Pre-TS already showed that Haki is not a guarantee for winning, you can make up with other abilities.

It becomes really decisive once you really get to the upper tiers, everything high tiers and above.

Having said that, having it would obviously be useful for everyone.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pathetic is a strong word to use for characters that are still more powerful than most...but yeah, I’ve wondered how much further the Mid and Weak Trios can truly progress through the New World without being able to utilize at least one form of Haki, even with the Fifth Emperor and the new Monster Trio standing in front of them.

Still, as people above have said, they’ve always found a way around opponents with superior colors through trickery (Usopp knocking Sugar out with his pained expression, Nami using Mirage Tempo to throw people off, etc), so it’s not like they NEED Haki to survive. Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/now Jinbe will continue handling the real danger while the rest of the crew able performs cleanup duty with the rest, that gauntlet was thrown a long time ago...it’d be cool to see the others fortify their spirits, but it’s not necessary at the moment.

It is the opposite. It is impressive that:
-Half of the strawhats knows haki
-4 strawhats out of ten know 2 type of haki.

Look at the other supernovaes crew. You will see that the Mugiwaras crew is OP as fuck.
Yeah but who gives a fuck about the other SN crews. Oda doesn’t care about them at all and just threw them in as background characters so that the other SNs could be captains.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Nami isn't a close quarters combatant.
Franky's a cyborg who uses armaments. Not the Haki kind, the usual kind.

Really, the Strawhats who could use some Haki are Chopper, Robin, and Brook. Though Robin isn't really a head to head fighter, and she can just catch opponents off-guard by clutching them while they're busy. Chopper and Brook can definitely prefer having Haki, though.

Nami isn't a close quarters combatant.
Franky's a cyborg who uses armaments. Not the Haki kind, the usual kind.

Really, the Strawhats who could use some Haki are Chopper, Robin, and Brook. Though Robin isn't really a head to head fighter, and she can just catch opponents off-guard by clutching them while they're busy. Chopper and Brook can definitely prefer having Haki, though.
I really wanna see brook with haki cause I wanna know if his bones turn the normal armament black. Since he's a swordsman, armament is more preferred.