Current Events Is it pathetic that half of the SHs don’t even know Haki?

Even we take

Orlombous
Cabbage
Ideo
Sai
Hajruddin

They are formidable mid tier level and stronger than weak trios . Oda has already found the loop to accommodate weak fighter .

Do we really expect Nami , chopper and Robi to become like kata or smoothie ? Nope Oda has seen their limitation . Usop still has potential to jump into mid tier fighter but still long way to go man .
Orlumbus is only support, Hajruddin barely matched a DD officer, Ideo was humiliated by one.
Sai, Barto and Cabbage are in between mid and weak trio.

Why do they need to be like them?
Do you think BB Pirates are full of Katakuris, Burgess himself is around mid tier.
And if you expect them to be full of Katasy what is the Grand Fleet going to do to them?
This argument is not consistent at all.

As long as they can beat top tier then who cares LOL:kayneshrug:Haki is overrated IMO.

Oda has made a small point about Haki being kind of overrated, it's just that he unfortunately also made it out to be a huge deal himself at the same time so that's what people focus on.

The non Haki portion of the crew literally contains two saviors. Most crews are irrelevant after their top few members, but the Weak Trio:

- Usopp at 19 is worth as much as Law aged 24
- Nami uses a weapon she literally snatched from Big Mom's hand
- Chopper cured three separate plagues in the New world so far

H

Homelander

Orlumbus is only support, Hajruddin barely matched a DD officer, Ideo was humiliated by one.
Sai, Barto and Cabbage are in between mid and weak trio.

Why do they need to be like them?
Do you think BB Pirates are full of Katakuris, Burgess himself is around mid tier.
And if you expect them to be full of Katasy what is the Grand Fleet going to do to them?
This argument is not consistent at all.
I do think BB 's crew are above average in my opinion . Strong means above mid tier level fighters !

Why is my argument having fallacy they were the same crew that whopped Whitebeard pirates ?

H

Homelander

Yes, considering they’re about to take on Yonko. I don’t know why the Monster Trio don’t just take the time to teach them the basics of haki
Personally no time to teach everyone itll take another 100 chapters for nami, ussop and chopper to learn their haki .

They will have to depend on borrowed powers and them being most vulnerable part of the crew at the moment i hope oda track their progress.

I am sure Robin , Franky and Brook can manage because of their experience of past but i am really not sure how oda wil use weak trios .

I do think BB 's crew are above average in my opinion . Strong means above mid tier level fighters !

Why is my argument having fallacy they were the same crew that whopped Whitebeard pirates ?
Whether they are all above mid tier remains to be seen, Burgess for one was not.
I am assuming the legendary ones + Shiryuu are high tiers, with the latter maybe low top tier, the initial BB Pirates are mid tiers.

Having a top tier vs having none is a huge difference, and BB was one, Shiryuu maybe as well, WB Pirates had none.