Questions & Mysteries Is it the Death Devil's doing?

Is it the Death Devil?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So after reading the newest chapter I wondered if this might be the Death Devil that's facing Asa and Yoru.

I believe it could be for a few reasons.

> Nayuta states that it's the nastiest devil smell she's ever smelled clearly implying it's something quite powerful

> It occurs just as Asa says she wishes she were dead

> Next thing that happens is a body falls down disfigured next to her

> What's even more sus is that it happens after her talk with Yoshida, who's been the most sus guy in part 2.
Yoshida the death devil?? :wonderland:

Apparently Yoshida's name can be a play on Shi da yo which means I am death. And obviously the shi in his name means death.

> Yoru's reaction to it is akin to her reaction to Fami

So is it the Death Devil?

Counterarguments:

> It could just be some other very powerful devil

> Too early for the Death Devil imo, who should be the ultimate villain of the story

etc

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i think it's early for the death devil
> Too early for the Death Devil imo, who should be the ultimate villain of the story
Yeah I mentioned that myself. It's weird tho ngl. Would be quite hype if it is DD, but I agree it's far too soon. Unless Fujimoto has some other even more powerful devils, but whom?? Or unless he wants to end it all in part 2.

So after reading the newest chapter I wondered if this might be the Death Devil that's facing Asa and Yoru.

I believe it could be for a few reasons.

> Nayuta states that it's the nastiest devil smell she's ever smelled clearly implying it's something quite powerful

> It occurs just as Asa says she wishes she were dead

> Next thing that happens is a body falls down disfigured next to her

> What's even more sus is that it happens after her talk with Yoshida, who's been the most sus guy in part 2.
Yoshida the death devil?? :wonderland:

Apparently Yoshida's name can be a play on Shi da yo which means I am death. And obviously the shi in his name means death.​

> Yoru's reaction to it is akin to her reaction to Fami

So is it the Death Devil?

Counterarguments:

> It could just be some other very powerful devil

etc

What do you guys think?
[/QUOTE]

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It could be the zombie devil some part 1 devils are making comebacks in part 2
The thought didn't even occur to me ngl lol. But I feel like this is getting more hype than a chapter 1 devil that lost to Denji would.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Bump. We got confirmation that it's a primal devil in this chapter and the implications are quite heavy that it's Death.

I might have called it