Questions & Mysteries Is Kurama actually stronger than the other Tailed Beasts?

Many people would say so, but I’m not so sure. I think that Naruto and Kurama did so well against the other Bijuu when they were being controlled by Obito because perfect Jinchuriki can use chakra much more efficiently than the Tailed Beasts, especially when the Tailed Beasts are being forced to fight against their will. Kurama did claim that he’s the strongest because he has 9 tails, but Gyuki said that was wrong. It makes more sense to me that Kurama was just boasting, as opposed to Gyuki just lying about the number of tails not mattering. Gyuki it would be out of character for Gyuki to lie about that, and going by the “tails = power” logic, Gyuki would be very high up in the hierarchy, only behind Kurama, so he wouldn’t really have much reason to want to deny that having more tails makes you more powerful

9 tails should be stronger than 1-8 bijus
i think its depend on chakra amount and his form which ez to fight (1tails vs toad transform)
also He took Other tailed beast while having half of power

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yeah but there are tailed beasts that possess some types of abilities Kurama cannot utilize either of course so not necessarily always the best.

50% Kyuubi > the Hachibi > the other Bijuu.

100% Kyuubi >= the rest of the Bijuu together

Yeah it’s an absolute beast, especially by feats
This was bad writing on Kishi’s part imo. Why is the Kyubi so much stronger than the rest? Why would Hagoromo divide the Juubi’s chakra so unevenly? It would have been most logical for Hagoromo to divide the chakra evenly

This was bad writing on Kishi’s part imo. Why is the Kyubi so much stronger than the rest? Why would Hagoromo divide the Juubi’s chakra so unevenly? It would have been most logical for Hagoromo to divide the chakra evenly
Because it's the TB of the main character and since the main character is literally Jesus in his verse, he needs the most op things.

Because it's the TB of the main character and since the main character is literally Jesus in his verse, he needs the most op things.
Naruto being able to give a one tail cloak to all 40,000 ninja in the alliance, with seemingly minimal chakra depletion, was the least realistic part of the war tbh.

Naruto being able to give a one tail cloak to all 40,000 ninja in the alliance, with seemingly minimal chakra depletion, was the least realistic part of the war tbh.
The fact that it was minimal is a big ass bruh because then you have the same Naruto in Boruto with the Sasuke problem "I'm out of chakra".