Powers & Abilities Is Naruto a weaker verse than One Piece

Is Naruto a weak Verse compared to one piece

• Total voters
Yes I know that Naruto is a planet buster and how strong Madara, Hashirama, and Kaguya Are but I’ve been rereading Naruto and up to the Kage summit arc it‘s a weaker verse than one piece for example the konoha 10 are prime examples of this with most if not all of them being Jounin but Sanji could still beat Rock Lee. I think this has to do with power creep seen in shippuden when Kage level combat goes from this
to this
TL;DR
Average pirates from one piece are stronger than average ninjas

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If you mean fodder? No. Shadow clone jutsu is a confirmed jonin level technique in Konoha. Likewise being able to use 2 chakra elements is common for them as well.

whereas One Piece fodder never get impressive.

generally though;

Naruto God Tiers > Naruto Top Tiers ~ One Piece Top Tiers > One Piece High Tiers > Naruto High Tiers > One Piece Mid Tiers > ETC

I’d say Hashirama/Madara as top tiers in Naruto could contend with Yonko, whereas a Naruto high tier (Deidara) is made mince meat of by Doflamingo.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
God Tiers are the elements that have the Naruto verse superseding the One Piece verse. The likes of Kaguya, Hagoromo, etc. are just too powerful for any One Piece character to deal with.

At best the OP verse can hope to gang on a One Piece God Tier and take it down.

So overall by our current knowledge on the verse yes Naruto verse is far more potent.

What even is a god tier in One Piece ? Roger/Whitebeard are commonly accepted as the strongest and they don't stand significantly above the "top tiers"
OP God tiers are:

• Kaguya
  • Hagoromo
  • Juudara
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Juubito
  • Toneri
Those characters solidly stand above top tiers such as Madara, Hashirama, Guy, Kakashi and such.
God Tiers are the elements that have the Naruto verse superseding the One Piece verse. The likes of Kaguya, Hagoromo, etc. are just too powerful for any One Piece character to deal with.

At best the OP verse can hope to gang on a One Piece God Tier and take it down.

So overall by our current knowledge on the verse yes Naruto verse is far more potent.
The only god tier I can see OP taking down is Juubito who IMO is the weakest of the bunch.

The question is, do you guys see the Juubi as a god tier character or rather more comparable to the likes of prime Hashirama?
God tier. It almost solo'd the Shinobi world. I don't think any top tier beats it. Even with SM Hashirama.
Post automatically merged:

Oh oops lol. Read it wrong.

OP God tiers would be I guess :
  • Primebeard
  • Roger
  • Garp
  • Yonko
  • Sengoku
  • Admirals
  • Mihawk
  • Shiki

Unstableform?Yeah,fought both Hagoromo and Hamura
It's a shame that we never saw this form in action.

Juubi was already a freak of nature in its second form. Imagine its form in which it fought Hagoromo and Hamura...

Firstform?No way,BM Naruto should be able to deal with that
Well, BM Naruto couldn't even truly match 1st form Juubi with the help of the Hachibi and Co.

It's a shame that we never saw this form in action.

Juubi was already a freak of nature in its second form. Imagine its form in which it fought Hagoromo and Hamura...

Well, BM Naruto couldn't even truly match 1st form Juubi with the help of the Hachibi and Co.
BM Naruto fought against Juubito.Was he rly that hopeless against the far weaker 1 version of Juubi?

Very controversial topic (knowing rivalry between two fandom)
- OP characters don't die from one stab ( RIP Neji)
- About Biju Bomb we have guys like Enel , Akainu , Aokiji , Kizaru who can summon elements non stop
- About Madaras meteor - We have Fuji
- Mangyakio , we have CoO (future sight , aura sensing)
- DF with elements (and varity of powers and abilities)

So in my opinion OP overall is way to stronger than Naruto Ship.

This might be true.

But the verse is measured with top tiers. Not fodder.

One piece in general has more characters than Naruto so oda has to go out of his way to make more relatively strong people so that his very many characters aren't useless.

The tontatta for example are all able to move faster than the eye can see. That's just their regular speed which all of them have. Yet in Naruto that's an actual speed feat that has to be trained for.

So the tontatta have to be useful to the plot and there's very many of them so oda has to just say the entire race is like Mach 2 in speed as their Base speed. Simply because plot demands it.

And then Oda has to make Sugar faster than all of them so that she is a threat to them and we end up having Sugar who is generally unremarkable in physical stats in pirate standards moving like at mach 5 speed.

See the problem with counting "average pirates vs average ninjas" is that this is just plot.

Actual verse scaling is done with top tiers only because plot affects them much less than fodder

So in my opinion OP overall is way to stronger than Naruto Ship.
@Xlaw

Nah that's just hax. If you wanna do hax, Naruto and op are about even or maybe op is a bit higher.

But raw power, it goes to Naruto. There's planet busters in Naruto. Multiple planet busters