Powers & Abilities Is Oda Screwing Shanks by Each Passing Chapter?

As title says,

And let me be more precise, it's not limited to Shanks alone, but also to many Top Tiers that Oda held their cards and didn't show much of them..

By last chapter, Luffy has acquired the technique for Advanced King's Haki.
And in combination with Ryuu (Advanced Armament) he learned from Hyo, he's now looking more promising as ever to go toe to toe with non other than Kaido... a Yonko hyped to be strongest with highest bounty... (even if he wasn't really strongest, he'd make high diff fight against any opponent including Shanks)

My point is.... When Luffy got his first upgrade in Enies Lobby, Oda still managed with Ace vs BlackBeard... and even if Ace lost that duel, it still managed to impress the fans how powerful those were...

On the other hand, we have Top Tiers like:
- Shanks
- Dragon
- Mihawk
- Greenbull

And others you put in that category who didn't even show half of their strength...

I think Oda is screwing them the more he delays their feats.... by each passing chapter, Luffy/Zoro are getting
Closer and closer to them that basically when the time Oda showcases their skills in full capacity, it will look VERY MEDIOCRE
Because we're already at that level

To me that would mark the biggest disappointment in fans...
and I feel Oda should stop dickteasing their feats and powers... he should involve them somehow even before Wano ends, if possible between the upcoming acts...

Cause otherwise, if delayed more than that, Shanks/Dragon/Mihawk are all screwed... as fans will not see them in a special way anymore!

As title says,

And let me be more precise, it's not limited to Shanks alone, but also to many Top Tiers that Oda held their cards and didn't show much of them..

And in combination with Ryuu (Advanced Armament) he learned from Hyo, he's now looking more promising as ever to go toe to toe with non other than Kaido... a Yonko hyped to be strongest with highest bounty... (even if he wasn't really strongest, he'd make high diff fight against any opponent including Shanks)

My point is.... When Luffy got his first upgrade in Enies Lobby, Oda still managed with Ace vs BlackBeard... and even if Ace lost that duel, it still managed to impress the fans how powerful those were...

- Shanks
- Dragon
- Mihawk
- Greenbull

And others you put in that category who didn't even show half of their strength...

I think Oda is screwing them the more he delays their feats.... by each passing chapter, Luffy/Zoro are getting
Closer and closer to them that basically when the time Oda showcases their skills in full capacity, it will look VERY MEDIOCRE

and I feel Oda should stop dickteasing their feats and powers... he should involve them somehow even before Wano ends, if possible between the upcoming acts...

Cause otherwise, if delayed more than that, Shanks/Dragon/Mihawk are all screwed... as fans will not see them in a special way anymore!
Mihawk's full power feats will put all Yonko's to shame when it happens so it's a good idea to save him for the end of One Piece.

The answer is simple. Shanks will be stronger than Kaido. Why should Oda show him later compared to Kaido and BM if that is not the case? Same for BB of course since he is hyped as the final villain. From another point of view Shanks and BB are really important characters for Luffy and the story and they are in OP since the really early chapters (this to say they were in the structure of the original OP before Oda choose to enlarge it due to the huge popularity of the manga) while other yonkos were at best a maybe, Kaido even had a different face. They will be EoS stuff, more important and even stronger than Kaido. And something like this for Dragon too (he too was introduced since Logue town and he too has his importance as the father of Luffy and son of Garp, he is also "the most wanted man in the world" so a bounty even higher than Kaido). Mihawk will be on par with Shanks and Greenbull will be on par with the other admirals (but the admirals probably will be some sort of special case, Oda can not make Luffy deal with one at a time so get all the admirals togerher, they unlike the yonkos are really similair one to each other, or expend them to do something, maybe use them as sacrificies to hype BB, what many think will be Shanks fate.

Also about Shanks, if anything, Oda is hyping him more and more each chapter: see Kaido labeling him as one of the few who can fight him along with WB, Roger, Oden and Xebec or the paramount importance coc get with the last chapter (you can see every kind of wanker in this forum saying their character has coc) and we know Shanks has one of the best if not the best hyped coc in the OP world. When the arc end we will also probably know how the Kaido Shanks skirmish before Marineford went.

I dont think oda is, inmezn just look at how the battle is going even if luffy defeat kaido it's not like he did it by himself he had help z whole lot kaido is still going strong after fighting so many people and took so many damage zo even if luffy beat him after all that he still didn't do it by himself. Because with the help lrts bd honest he could be dead a fresh luffy v a fresh kaido luffy dies, so that being said luffy still have ways to go no doubt which shows us the strength off other top tier, kaido might have the biggest bounty but that doesn't mean he is the strongest man? And remember BB is getting stronger always and most likely is the strongest yonko lowky style. But shanks I'll say when his powers is introduced he'll probably have the strongest haki in the verse

GreenBull , i think we we will see him rejuvenate Wano with plants :catrude:

either way we'll see how strong he is end of Wano .

Mihawk , i'm pretty sure he'll be seen again in between Act 3 and 4 . no guarantee we'll see him getting feats though , but last time he was confronted by the Marines , maybe he's still fighting them , who knows

Shanks , Oda said he'll make a move in 2021 ( in between act 3 and 4 ? ) probably to prepare to blockade/intercept Blackbeard Pirates imo .

absolutely no guarantee we'll see him get feats though .

Dragon , maybe we'll see him again in between acts ( attacking Imu/Mariejois ? ) , but again no guarantee for his feats .

but in his case yes , i think Oda may hold him too long that when he starts to get some real feats , they won't be that hype anymore .

if Blackbeard Pirates actually were trying to get Pluton ( and they get it ) , then Red Haired Pirates could get an aid from Mihawk imo .

likely it'll be mostly or completely off-paneled though , just like Ace vs Teach , or Akainu vs Aokiji .

As title says,

- Shanks
- Dragon
- Mihawk
- Greenbull

I think Oda will show other top tier abilities soon since he already showed advanced CoC and there's nothing to hide. But I agree, Oda once again fucked up by hiding things, that's the only way he can keep the audience since he's writing in post-timskip is shit.

I think that will be resolved in the final chapter.

One thing that keeps me motivated to keep drawing One Piece is that I want to draw the last chapter. The last chapter is amazing! I imagine a final chapter that will make Marineford arc look like nothing! The marineford arc really felt like a side trip to me. I didn’t expect it to be so popular. So I don’t know how readers will take this one. But the thing I think is interesting will be in that last chapter. Until then I would like as many of the fans as possible to stick with me.” Eternal Log (2012)