Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
We know Kaido has been seeing (and searching for) Oden everywhere since the beginning of the arc

However, since even Big Mom perceived that that sword is not a normal sword, Kaido might be right for once: Oden, at least his power, might be "living on" inside Enma.

What do you think? Enma is just a normal magical sword, it has a limited reserve of Oden's haki inside itself or it is something else that made Big Mom react to it? :blush:

Last edited:
No . Kawamatsu literally said in ringo that swords carry on the will of their dead masters . We explained to you why this would mean zoro will kill kaido . NOw that you see monster feats from zoro and mention of oden . You guys are trying to spin it into being odens haki in the blade out of shame for your inability to read . Just crawl under a rock and take your Ls In peace

J

Jo_Ndule

It's not will or whatever

Linlin senses and manipulates souls
Enma has stored a part of Oden's haki/soul in it

If it was just kaido who commented yeah but linlin? This sword is special.

The fact no other SN can sense anything abnormal from Enma proves it too that it isn't about CoO.
. This wasn't a CoO feat from Linlin and kaido

They did feel an aura (Oden) from enma

does luffy s hat have shanks and roger s haki?
or does luffy uses ace s haki :milaugh:
But the Straw hat isn’t an item that directly has a relation to haki lol, Enma was the first blade in the series to show draining the users haki. Who’s to say enma didn’t drain odens haki but oden controlled it

like I know you’re trying to make a joke but that’s not the same at all lol

But the Straw hat isn’t an item that directly has a relation to haki lol, Enma was the first blade in the series to show draining the users haki. Who’s to say enma didn’t drain odens haki but oden controlled it

enma takes the user haki and realeases it enma doesnt store haki u clown :milaugh:

Because it's headcannon and contradicts everything we know about swords at this moment. Even black blades don't contain haki.

enma takes the user haki and realeases it enma doesnt store haki u clown :milaugh:
Bro you’re the own comparing a strawhat to an item that stores and released haki. And I’m the clown for just trying to understand? Cool
Post automatically merged:

Because it's headcannon and contradicts everything we know about swords at this moment. Even black blades don't contain haki.
Wait what part of that comment is headcannon?