No flame half dead King and the cybernetic/dino durability and endurance monster Queen. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

notice how queen screeched when greenbull was just stomping on him?
turned out basic human kicks are more than enough to hurt queen :kobeha::kobeha:
No blue light needed? I thought that shit was AdCoC level, turns out that a dozen of those are just under an Admiral's normal stomp. :myman:

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever

dude is always jobbing each time he shows up :suresure: i think the only time he's not jobbing was when he's fighting sanji

@The White Crane @Boiroy @Lor D. Coast @ThunderSupernova :queenmoji::queenmoji:
Queen lost to Sanji because he was trying to assault Osome, a pleasure hall worker.

I'll mock Jack to the end of this earth and back, because god is it fun to make fun of Jack for being a jobber, but Queen actually prioritized attacking an innocent prostitute over fighting a serious, strong opponent. I love Queen for being funky and ZOOMA ZOOMA ZOOMA ZOOMA, but he is AWFUL at his job, listening to Green Bull shit on him is hilarious.

Yonkos are a joke like Oda

Oda is good at teasing but in delivering he is bad I dropped the series in Thriller Bark now I drop it again back then the yonkos hype was real and we came back he deserves that the sales dropped