Powers & Abilities Is Sanji destined to unlock his exoskeleton and Vinsmoke powers

Just a little interesting thing I noticed about the SBS about Sanji's alternate bad future

Most people think this future is the Sanji that becomes like his brothers and is accepted by his father. However due to his 40 year old version, im assuming this future is the future where he doesnt meet Zeff. I think Sanji's life plays out the same, however his cook ship is never attacked by the Cook Pirates and he never meets Zeff.

As you can see his 40 year old version is wearing ordinary clothes and is out of shape.....doesnt seem like he is accepted by the Vinsmokes at this point. However he suddenly becomes the Second Coming of Judge, and potentially becomes their leader. So judging by this, Sanji would unlock his Vinsmoke powers sometime later in his life, even if he was ordinary beforehand.

So this can potentially be showing that our Sanji may unlock Vinsmoke powers like the exoskeleton later on. He may unlock it this arc due to True Sanji being through way more than Alternate fodder Sanji.

Not saying I am here for it. Just food for thought.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No.
No more Vinsmoke.
RS is the closure.
Giving him everything he once was said to not have and was considered a failure for, would have made his mother sacrifice a complete waste.
Enough is enough.
Post automatically merged:

Which is the reason I'm against this "Queen has history with the Vinsmokes, so he is Sanji's matchup.
No need to poke at a story with closure.

I may be mistaken but could he already have awakened those powers sometime after he ran away from the Vinsmokes? If you think about it, Sanji was completely talentless in his childhood (at least that's what they said), but now he is a monster in his own right.

No.
No more Vinsmoke.
RS is the closure.
Giving him everything he once was said to not have and was considered a failure for, would have made his mother sacrifice a complete waste.
Enough is enough.

Which is the reason I'm against this "Queen has history with the Vinsmokes, so he is Sanji's matchup.
The Sanji/Vinsmoke story doesn’t have closure.

Judge feels the same way about Sanji as he did at the beginning of WCI. There’s also a lot left unanswered about Germa’s past.

Judge worked with Vegapunk. Well probably see him then

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The Sanji/Vinsmoke story doesn’t have closure.

Judge feels the same way about Sanji as he did at the beginning of WCI. There’s also a lot left unanswered about Germa’s past.

Judge worked with Vegapunk. Well probably see him then
Before it was Judge who told Sanji off.
This time, it was Sanji who made Judge cut ties with him.

Sanji is beyond the Vinsmokes.
Let it go, ffs.

B

Ballel

Just a little interesting thing I noticed about the SBS about Sanji's alternate bad future

Most people think this future is the Sanji that becomes like his brothers and is accepted by his father. However due to his 40 year old version, im assuming this future is the future where he doesnt meet Zeff. I think Sanji's life plays out the same, however his cook ship is never attacked by the Cook Pirates and he never meets Zeff.

As you can see his 40 year old version is wearing ordinary clothes and is out of shape.....doesnt seem like he is accepted by the Vinsmokes at this point. However he suddenly becomes the Second Coming of Judge, and potentially becomes their leader. So judging by this, Sanji would unlock his Vinsmoke powers sometime later in his life, even if he was ordinary beforehand.

So this can potentially be showing that our Sanji may unlock Vinsmoke powers like the exoskeleton later on. He may unlock it this arc due to True Sanji being through way more than Alternate fodder Sanji.

Not saying I am here for it. Just food for thought.
This didn't make any sense. 'If something goes wrong' means this future is going to happen if Sanji abandons his dream, like with all the other straw hats' 'bad' versions.
The 'bad' version is NOT a desirable outcome and not an actual 'alternate version' either.
It's just Sanji being his shittiest self.
The 'good' future is Sanji being his best self
Oda stated that Sanji's dna was not affected by the modifications.

Before it was Judge who told Sanji off.
This time, it was Sanji who made Judge cut ties with him.

Sanji is beyond the Vinsmokes.
Let it go, ffs.
So Sanji is never gonna see his sister again? Ridiculous.

There’s a plot line with Queen knowing Judge
There’s a plot line with Big Mom about what happened to the Vinsmokes
Sanji uses Judges suit

The vinsmokes are still very present in Sanji’s story

No.
No more Vinsmoke.
RS is the closure.
Enough is enough.

No more Vinsmoke? Yeah, that's not going to happen.

We still have no idea what happened with the World Government 300 years ago for "66 days". That will definitely tie in to Final War/Vegapunk.

I like Sanji but I gave up on him as a fighter when I realized he wouldn't be developing an exoskeleton. Which would have been goofy writing anyway, that he gets one as soon as we learn about it. But still.

Then he flashed the Raid Suit. I have no fucking idea what Oda is doing with that. Exciting tool but it's the shittiest power up usage ever.