Current Events Is Sanji's true bounty 77 Million?

Has Sanji really earned his current bounty

• Total voters
So yeah we know that Sanji has 330 Million Bounty currently but how did he really earn that bounty?

Lets look at his bounty before Dressrosa, and see how it says "Dead or alive"

Lets look at his bounty in Dressrosa where he was absent the entire arc, but he received his bounty because of having High profile father who made a few moves and how it says "Only Alive". Obviously Vinsmoke Judge wouldn't want his son to be dead right?

So right off the bat, his true bounty is 77 Million.

But lets see how we went from false 177 Million to 330 Million

It was because of Captain Morgan's faux to the point where Big Mom herself calls him Fake News Morgan, and asks him to watch his back while 3 emperors, Blackbeard, Big Mom and Kaido deny Luffy becoming the 5th emperor. Obviously the whole thing was bullshit from Morgan to piss Big Mom off

Now I am not saying Sanji is not a 330 Belly worth fighter, obviously Sanji > Pekoms but its not about worth, otherwise you can argue for Zoro having 1.4 Billion belly bounty but instead the fact that Sanji didn't really earn like 70% of his bounty.

As the title suggest, we should assess Sanji as someone whose bounty is 77 Million Belly as that's the only bounty he actually earned.

Its weird, the logic doesn't add up.
If Sanji deserves one billion for being bakery chef, Pudding and Lola deserve at least 500 million for being his assistants right?

What do you guys think
@Chrono @pedxi @WillOfMyD @critical mindset @Shiroyru @Chaves @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung @silverfire @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
First off, I’m a firm believer that bounties do not accurately reflect strength OR importance that well. Buggy’s 15 million bounty is probably too low for his reputation, but possibly too high for how powerful he is. Basing any opinions on the monetary values can be a bad idea.

That being said, if we remove the 100 million bump Sanji received after Dressrosa, is he worth 230 million? I think that’s fair for where the crew is in the New World and where we as readers are in the story. You said yourself that he could be worth the full 330 million based on his skills, which seems fair, but based on this case, he seems to be the only protagonist outside of Robin that may have received a higher number than usual because of the supposed threat they represent to the WG. If that’s true, then no, 330 million doesn’t fully represent his worth.

It can be argued (and likely will be once more people come through here) that he’s worth MORE than that, but going purely off of your first post, the numeric value of his bounty does not correspond to his true worth, whether that’s higher or lower.

First off, I’m a firm believer that bounties do not accurately reflect strength OR importance that well. Buggy’s 15 million bounty is probably too low for his reputation, but possibly too high for how powerful he is. Basing any opinions on the monetary values can be a bad idea.

That being said, if we remove the 100 million bump Sanji received after Dressrosa, is he worth 230 million? I think that’s fair for where the crew is in the New World and where we as readers are in the story. You said yourself that he could be worth the full 330 million based on his skills, which seems fair, but based on this case, he seems to be the only protagonist outside of Robin that may have received a higher number than usual because of the supposed threat they represent to the WG. If that’s true, then no, 330 million doesn’t fully represent his worth.

It can be argued (and likely will be once more people come through here) that he’s worth MORE than that, but going purely off of your first post, the numeric value of his bounty does not correspond to his true worth, whether that’s higher or lower.
Well wasn't particularly trying to discuss his worth or combat capacity rather his right to have his current bounty.

Thing about the WCI boost is that there is great deal of Morgan bias linked to it as we heard from Big Mom, he is doing to to piss her off and needs to watch his back.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I always didn't understand bounties to the fullest.
Buggy has 15m bounty. Bro even if he wasn't on Laugh Tale the knowledge about the Roger Pirates and Roger secrets should put him on 2b bounty at least. On the other hand, you have bounties of the likes of Perospero which is way too high etc. Man, it's hard to understand the bounties. Oda should address this in SBS or Vivre Card to give us more perspectives.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well wasn't particularly trying to discuss his worth or combat capacity rather his right to have his current bounty.

Thing about the WCI boost is that there is great deal of Morgan bias linked to it as we heard from Big Mom, he is doing to to piss her off and needs to watch his back.
I feel like the WCI boost is partially due to the reputation factor, as the WG now knows he’s a Vinsmoke, but it would be wrong to say it’s not in large part due to Morgans trying to get a rise out of Big Mom. Luffy also benefitted from this action by Morgans, although he earned the rest against Katakuri in a legitimate manner.

I feel like the WCI boost is partially due to the reputation factor, as the WG now knows he’s a Vinsmoke, but it would be wrong to say it’s not in large part due to Morgans trying to get a rise out of Big Mom. Luffy also benefitted from this action by Morgans, although he earned the rest against Katakuri in a legitimate manner.
Yeah I suppose Sanjis earned bounty should be around 120 or 130 Million if we take away all the bounty gifts he got.

It’s more legit than Zoro’s fake “I need help from Orlumbus to beat Pica” bounty
How though? Getting help with Orolumbus and defeating Pica grants you 320 M, like getting help from Law and entire dressrosa to defeat Luffy gets you 500 M?

Where is it stated that Zoros daddy pulled strings or some reporter boosted him?

I may have missed those panels

Lets completely ignore the newspaper that said Sanji was one of the main conspirators against Big Meme....A Yonko. The same newspaper that helped Luffy get to the billions. But yes its all because of the Vinsmokes....

The vinsmokes that Sanji led and comannded.

--------------
If we go by feats. Sanji achieved a feat thats as big as Luffy defeating Katakuri. Cause Oda sure as hell potrayed it that way.

Sanji is the man that led Big Mom a Yonko herself away from the SHs. You right he doesnt deserve 330 mill. He derserves a billion fucking beli lmaoo

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This thread is proof of the power of jealousy. Zoro fans really cant take Zoro being the fourth highest bounty lmaoo
Sbs vol 91
D: All the characters of “Yonkō Commander” class have very high bounties. Do their bounties ever go up simply for the reason that they are the Commander of XX Yonkō? P.N. Rice LOVE

O: Yes, I'd guess so. After the Dressrosa incident, all the people involved with the Straw Hat Crew got a flat 50 million increase due to being associated with Luffy. The crew members’ bounties often increase with their captain. This is because it is actually fairly difficult to appraise the strength of each individual person and assign a money value to them. It's hard (for the marines) to judge which subordinate contributed the most...

then to 330

says himself cause of germa

Lets completely ignore the newspaper that said Sanji was one of the main conspirators against Big Meme....A Yonko. The same newspaper that helped Luffy get to the billions. But yes its all because of the Vinsmokes....

The vinsmokes that Sanji led and comannded.

--------------
If we go buy feats. Sanji achieved a feat thats as big as Luffy defeating Katakuri. Cause Oda sure as hell potrayed it that way.

Sanji is the man that led Big Mom a Yonko herself away from the SHs. You right he doesnt deserve 330 mill. He derserves a billion fucking beli lmaoo
Sanji baked a cake, WG doesn't consider bakery owners a threat as far as we know.

Besides that he really didn't do anything, they were sorta following Capones plan and Jinbeis lead. Sanji was basically a non factor in WCI?

Iirc you were really mad at Sanjis WCI portrayal and said you are not a sanji fan anymore. What happened?

How though? Getting help with Orolumbus and defeating Pica grants you 320 M, like getting help from Law and entire dressrosa to defeat Luffy gets you 500 M?

Where is it stated that Zoros daddy pulled strings or some reporter boosted him?

I may have missed those panels
If the WG knew that Zoro can’t beat a weakling like Pica without help from Orlumbus then they would have dropped his bounty to 99 million

that’s sad you can’t accept that sanji’s bounty is higher than zoro’s by 10m
I have no issue with that lmao
My issue is we are told in manga Sanji hasn't earned that bounty.
If you appreciate Sanji as a character, why do you deny intricacies of his character
Post automatically merged:

If the WG knew that Zoro can’t beat a weakling like Pica without help from Orlumbus then they would have dropped his bounty to 99 million
Pica is ridiculously strong though, he was terrorizing grand fleet.
You said it yourself, Zoros bounty is 320 M and Marines were there, they observed everything and still gave Zoro 320 M.

That would imply without Orolumbus, Pica defeat grants you more than that.

Sanji baked a cake, WG doesn't consider bakery owners a threat as far as we know.

Besides that he really didn't do anything, they were sorta following Capones plan and Jinbeis lead. Sanji was basically a non factor in WCI?

Iirc you were really mad at Sanjis WCI portrayal and said you are not a sanji fan anymore. What happened?
Non factor ? If the Cake wasnt cooked to perfection....Big Mom wouldve destroyed it and them. The scent alone was sweet enough to giude her away from the SHs.

Sanji let her be knocked out enough so the SHs can escape. Is that not worthy enough ? He literally beat her ? He derserves a billion not whatever hes stuck with now.