Speculations Is Sasaki granny Kokoro’s son ???

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
was on bda and we were looking at the f6 colour scheme (lamenting whos who trash colour scheme) and saying sasaki is kokoro as a joke,

then someone showed me this

this info is from sbs
D: If Kokoro-san is a mermaid, why is her granddaughter Chimney a normal human? Don't mermaids pass on genetic information? from Petit Panda

O: Kokoro-san came here from Fish-Man Island out of her respect for Tom-san, when she was a young mermaid. She married a young human man from Water 7, their half-merman son married another human, and THEIR daughter was Chimney. Chimney is therefore 1/4 mermaid, so she's a very good swimmer. It was only her mermaid blood that helped such a little kid save Luffy in Chapter 403, Volume 42, as he drowned.
so maybe just maybe sasaki is her half human half fishamn son
if this is true sasaki is chimneys dad

iirc the ages fit fine

kokoro is 72
sasaki is 34

What does this mean if its true

a fight for franky perhaps ?

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ll admit, it’s refreshing seeing you talk about something that isn’t powerscaling. This is an interesting theory on its own merit, and might be a fun curveball to include in a databook or something, but even if it’s true, I don’t see it becoming relevant whatsoever in the series...unless Oda pulls off the biggest troll move of his storied career and has Sasaki join the SHP instead of Carrot, Yamato, or anyone else currently in Wano.

HA001

I’ll admit, it’s refreshing seeing you talk about something that isn’t powerscaling. This is an interesting theory on its own merit, and might be a fun curveball to include in a databook or something, but even if it’s true, I don’t see it becoming relevant whatsoever in the series...unless Oda pulls off the biggest troll move of his storied career and has Sasaki join the SHP instead of Carrot, Yamato, or anyone else currently in Wano.
Just wait im thinking of how to link this to zoro vs sanji
green hair fish sanji cooks fish...

this would be a really good take from fanky tbf i think with a lot of good exposition

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just wait im thinking of how to link this to zoro vs sanji
green hair fish sanji cooks fish...

this would be a really good take from fanky tbf i think with a lot of good exposition
I guess that shouldn’t surprise me :seriously:

Either way, connection to Water 7 or not, I’m on board with Franky facing off against Sasaki in the near future. He’s made short work of a Number or two, so he clearly needs a greater challenge, and it would be way more fun to see that instead of Jinbe getting to fight him solely on the basis of fishman vs fishman/merman.

HA001

Either way, connection to Water 7 or not, I’m on board with Franky facing off against Sasaki in the near future. He’s made short work of a Number or two, so he clearly needs a greater challenge, and it would be way more fun to see that instead of Jinbe getting to fight him solely on the basis of fishman vs fishman/merman.
Jinbes too strong for that imo plus weve seen fishman vs fishamn a few times with arlong hody etc

sasaki gonna have a decent bounty couple a hundred millions imo would be great for franky

When was it revealed Sasaki is a fishman? Is it because of the teeth?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jinbes too strong for that imo plus weve seen fishman vs fishamn a few times with arlong hody etc

sasaki gonna have a decent bounty couple a hundred millions imo would be great for franky
If we’re still assuming the following:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack (still gives us fishman on fishman crime)

Then this is how the rest could shake out:
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Usopp and Chopper vs Page One
Nami vs Ulti
Brook and Drake vs Who’s Who

Of course, this assumes all this shit doesn’t get offpaneled somehow...