Powers & Abilities Is there a way to tell when Sanji is using armament?

Pretty much just a question for sanji fans but is there ever any indication of when sanji uses armament haki with his attacks? Either visual queues or even how he names his attacks?

I was tryna skim through a figure out what the indication was and i just cant figure it out. So either i am just straight up missed it which is a possibility lol or there isn't one

We know know their are indications of when luffy and zoro use armament most the time. Tho they don't really say anything when they use basic invisible coating tbf.
Sanji never explicitly showing off hardening in the manga and he obviously would boost his non existence slash attack with it. He doesn't have long range attacks in general to imbue haki with even if he could

During the timeskip both luffy and zoro were learning about and developing their armament haki. Both of them obviously using it to enhance their attacks but in different ways. Luffy being a brawler and devil fruit user and zoro being a normal swordsman. Mean they both focus on different things when it comes to armament
That aspect mainly being highlighted with how the specific type of armament they use makes them change the name of the attacks
  1. Luffy changes the name of his attacks when covering himself in hardening
  2. Zoro changes the name of his attacks when infusing the slashes in armament

Luffy:

Vs
Luffy is obviously capable of using both invisible armament and armament hard. When using the invisible version he keeps the same basic versions of the names like he did pre timeskip. When using armament hardening tho thats when he decides to change the attack names
Examples being
  1. Gear 1 aka just base luffy
    • Gum gum pistol, bazooka, gattling, etc. When with no haki or invisible
    • Will literally call his attacks "armament hardening: pistol, bazooka, gattling, etc."
  2. Gear 2
    • Jet when with no haki or invisible
    • Hawk when with hardening
  3. Gear 3
    • Gigant when no haki or invisible
    • Elephant when with hardening
  4. Gear 2+3 stack
    • Gigant jet when no haki or invisible
    • Roc when with hardening

Zoro:

Vs

Zoro during the timeskip learned how to both coat his blades in armament hardening and his slashes in invisible armament. When using hardening or no haki he keeps the same names as he did pre timeskip. When using invisible haki to coat the actual slashes themselves he then chages them
Examples being
  1. Three Thousand Worlds (with no haki or with hardening) -> Great Three Thousand Great Thousand Worlds (when imbuing his slashes in invisible armament)
  2. Lion's Song -> Death Lion's song
  3. Onigiri -> purgatory onigiri
  4. 36, 72, and 108 pound cannon -> 360, 720, and 108 pound cannon
  5. Etc

Also if interested a sanji attack thread
Idk how common the knowledge is so maybe most of yall already know but until recently i honestly never really realized that oda actually had a system going on with sanjis attacks other than random French words

Im pretty sure we all know at least that sanji's "normal" attacks are based on just where hes specifically hitting someone. For example the attack ima show off collier = neck

Collier mistakenly translated to collier coup but is just the most basic version

Collier shoot a stronger version of the normal collier kick translated as collier coup

Collier shoot + diable jambe. He doesn't really change the name just does it with dj again translated to coup

Collier strike a even more powerful version of collier shoot

So Basically
  1. Collier and most his basic body part named attacks are his weakest and usually used to combo into eachother ending with a special kick by the end
  2. < shoot versions are attacks specifically made to do as much damage as he can to that specific body part
  3. < diable jambe + shoot the same as before just with the dj boost
  4. < diable jambe strike a new thing post timeskip even stronger shoot with his flames engulfing his whole leg this time and not just the lower end
He then has his shot attacks usually used to end one of a combo usually with all of them translated all completely different
Mouton shot

Veae shot

Bouquetière Shot

Parage Shot

Diable jambe has a shot moves but also might have its own subcategories as well with the first part maybe having different attacks for them
Flambe shot (it not having a special name) and probably his strongest attack pre timeskip

Bien cuit: grill shot

Poilu au frille: spectre

His hachi series of attacks being the most obvious when it come to power progression each able to use dj to stack

2 kick course techniques so far
Party table

Anti-matter

Brochette (skewer), Santen Découpage (3 point cut), and Concassé (crush) all attacks he used on the sea train being litteral cooking techniques
Skewer

Cut

Crush

Finally hell memories which seems like its own separate thing tbh with it not exactly being part of dj. Also seemingly just a single attack not a form

Pretty much just a question for sanji fans but is there ever any indication of when sanji uses armament haki with his attacks? Either visual queues or even how he names his attacks?

I was tryna skim through a figure out what the indication was and i just cant figure it out. So either i am just straight up missed it which is a possibility lol or there isn't one

We know know their are indications of when luffy and zoro use armament most the time. Tho they don't really say anything when they use basic invisible coating tbf.
Sanji never explicitly showing off hardening in the manga and he obviously would boost his non existence slash attack with it. He doesn't have long range attacks in general to imbue haki with even if he could

Unless otherwise explicit i assume everyone is using armament
Honestly same kinda
Most characters in the new world are likely using armament in some way shape or form. At the very least the most basic invisible armament form
Which sanji also likley does
Not really. Since he wears a black suit it's hard to tell. Unless he or someone else specifically states that he's using it we just have to assume when he does
Im not gonna say oda necessarily handled sanji's armament bad but i do think he could have done better

We know durability/toughness allows him to use hotter flames. Ifrit jambe being the main and very obvious example of it when using the exoskeleton + haki
If oda just gave him a diable jambe 2.0 or even 1.5 a little earlier and using haki as the reasoning

At the same time sanji mainly focused on his observation haki alot more than armament during the timeskip. So him only having the basic version of it isn't that bad. Tho if he had hardening he should have definitely gotten a stronger version of diable even before the exo

Lanji doesn't even have armament haki. :gokulaugh:

Honestly same kinda
Most characters in the new world are likely using armament in some way shape or form. At the very least the most basic invisible armament form
Which sanji also likley does

Im not gonna say oda necessarily handled sanji's armament bad but i do think he could have done better

We know durability/toughness allows him to use hotter flames. Ifrit jambe being the main and very obvious example of it when using the exoskeleton + haki
If oda just gave him a diable jambe 2.0 or even 1.5 a little earlier and using haki as the reasoning

At the same time sanji mainly focused on his observation haki alot more than armament during the timeskip. So him only having the basic version of it isn't that bad. Tho if he had hardening he should have definitely gotten a stronger version of diable even before the exo
He had hardening. He was able to block Judges spear, that stabs through people like paper and parry Daifukus genie which cut ships like rubber. Clearly he had hardening.

I originally thought it was the case and was gonna make the thread about that lol
Tho looking at sanji during onigashima it doesn't seem to be the case. Him barley using it even against queen. Im not even sure he did it againt queen tbh
I mean hell memories has that

oda probably forgot since exo dj>>>> anything before that so he didnt bother really, but before that it was probably the case
Hell memories > star dj > dj > base