Theory IS THIS THE ONE PIECE ?!

Hey guys, this theory IS WILD. Just thought I'd have a bit of fun with this hahahahaha

I'll start off with this: WHAT IF THE VERY STORY WE ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS "ONE PIECE". NO no, not just the title of the manga, WHAT IF THIS IS THE LITERAL TREASURE, THE ONE PIECE THAT LUFFY AND MANY OTHER PIRATES ARE AFTER, the very story we are reading. Look at the Manga we are reading right now, it is literally called "One Piece". What if it's infront of our eyes this whole time. What if that is the treasure we theorize about this entire time, is the very manga and story we are reading!

To begin, we know that Roger had traveled to the ends of the sea, and reached the final island Laughtale, along with his crew such as Oden, Rayleigh, Crocus, Scopper, etc. I am proposing a really wild theory...., but we learn that when Roger reached the treasure Joyboy had left behind, Roger laughed, as well as the entire crew. One of the best panels in the entire manga in my opinion. Oda said that the highest peak of the manga will be at its conclusion, and when the One Piece is found, the story is over, could it be because it is the entire story itself that is the One Piece? Oda said he cannot wait to draw the final chapter, perhaps tying in with Luffy's secret dream, a giant party or just an amazing time, a tale full of laughs. Perhaps what Roger and the crew learned at Laughtale was actually the entire journey we are seeing right now with Luffy.

We know that Oden has a plan to open up the borders of Wano, and that Roger wished he lived in the same era as Joyboy. I know there were theories that the Joyboy Roger is talking about is not actually the Joyboy of the past but the Joyboy of the future, Luffy, because of his journeys, adventures, and who he is. What if that IS the Joyboy Roger was talking about?

But it feels like what they learned there, taught them about future events happening, not just past events. In fact, it seems like a prophecy. What if it was a telling of the future, of the future Joyboy (Luffy), his adventures that we are watching right now, his journey through the east blue, the grand line, and the new world, and his final endgoal dream of both the One Piece and his secret dream.

What if to kick this whole thing off, Roger NEEDED to tell the pirates to search for the ONE PIECE, and one of them would lead the life that Roger and the others learned of that would pretty much liberate the world. Literally the entire story of One Piece following Luffy would be in that case, the One Piece. Everything Roger left behind, this could be everything Oda is leaving behind, his entire life work, that once completed, is the One Piece.

It feels like some roger crewmembers had roles in this future that was envisioned when they reached Laughtale, Roger, Rayleigh, Oden, Shanks, etc.
So in conclusion, What if the One Piece is the entirety of the story we are reading right now, up until Oda draws and finishes the final chapter. It could be that the One Piece is the telling of that story, it could be the case that the manga that we are reading. "One Piece" isn't just in the sense that it is the title of the manga we are reading, but it could be the entire story that we are reading. Oda said the story ends once the One Piece is found, so it could be that the final chapter is where the One Piece is found, then the final chapter concludes the entire story, and the story would be complete, and that would be the One Piece?
Those times we said, One Piece will be 120 volumes, or 130 volumes, etc. One Piece will have 100-150, or 200 chapters left, what if we're actually talking about the treasure this whole time. The treasure of One Piece, which is the entire story is actually this long, or has this many chapters/volumes left?
What are your guys' thoughts on this :D

Hey guys, this theory IS WILD. Just thought I'd have a bit of fun with this hahahahaha

I'll start off with this: WHAT IF THE VERY STORY WE ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS "ONE PIECE". NO no, not just the title of the manga, WHAT IF THIS IS THE LITERAL TREASURE, THE ONE PIECE THAT LUFFY AND MANY OTHER PIRATES ARE AFTER, the very story we are reading. Look at the Manga we are reading right now, it is literally called "One Piece". What if it's infront of our eyes this whole time. What if that is the treasure we theorize about this entire time, is the very manga and story we are reading!

To begin, we know that Roger had traveled to the ends of the sea, and reached the final island Laughtale, along with his crew such as Oden, Rayleigh, Crocus, Scopper, etc. I am proposing a really wild theory...., but we learn that when Roger reached the treasure Joyboy had left behind, Roger laughed, as well as the entire crew. One of the best panels in the entire manga in my opinion. Oda said that the highest peak of the manga will be at its conclusion, and when the One Piece is found, the story is over, could it be because it is the entire story itself that is the One Piece? Oda said he cannot wait to draw the final chapter, perhaps tying in with Luffy's secret dream, a giant party or just an amazing time, a tale full of laughs. Perhaps what Roger and the crew learned at Laughtale was actually the entire journey we are seeing right now with Luffy.

We know that Oden has a plan to open up the borders of Wano, and that Roger wished he lived in the same era as Joyboy. I know there were theories that the Joyboy Roger is talking about is not actually the Joyboy of the past but the Joyboy of the future, Luffy, because of his journeys, adventures, and who he is. What if that IS the Joyboy Roger was talking about?

But it feels like what they learned there, taught them about future events happening, not just past events. In fact, it seems like a prophecy. What if it was a telling of the future, of the future Joyboy (Luffy), his adventures that we are watching right now, his journey through the east blue, the grand line, and the new world, and his final endgoal dream of both the One Piece and his secret dream.

What if to kick this whole thing off, Roger NEEDED to tell the pirates to search for the ONE PIECE, and one of them would lead the life that Roger and the others learned of that would pretty much liberate the world. Literally the entire story of One Piece following Luffy would be in that case, the One Piece. Everything Roger left behind, this could be everything Oda is leaving behind, his entire life work, that once completed, is the One Piece.

It feels like some roger crewmembers had roles in this future that was envisioned when they reached Laughtale, Roger, Rayleigh, Oden, Shanks, etc.
So in conclusion, What if the One Piece is the entirety of the story we are reading right now, up until Oda draws and finishes the final chapter. It could be that the One Piece is the telling of that story, it could be the case that the manga that we are reading. "One Piece" isn't just in the sense that it is the title of the manga we are reading, but it could be the entire story that we are reading. Oda said the story ends once the One Piece is found, so it could be that the final chapter is where the One Piece is found, then the final chapter concludes the entire story, and the story would be complete, and that would be the One Piece?
Those times we said, One Piece will be 120 volumes, or 130 volumes, etc. One Piece will have 100-150, or 200 chapters left, what if we're actually talking about the treasure this whole time. The treasure of One Piece, which is the entire story is actually this long, or has this many chapters/volumes left?
What are your guys' thoughts on this :D
No, this is not One Piece.