Questions & Mysteries Is Tite Kubo a martyr?

Bleach is a very underrated manga. Overhated at times. It has some of the best art.

However this thread is about kubo and shueisha.

Look at what happened to one piece with luffy havimg a different fruit. Kubo understood that shueisha wanted to mess up with his series. All shueisha cares for is transformations for merchandize so kubo gave up.

I think kubo is a martyr of giving up his manga and sabotaging it. What do you think ?

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Bleach were always about transformations and cool characters with great design facing each other, you have exceptions like Aizen or some others secondary characters, but overall fanservice it's what carried the series.
The main cast were always shallow, specially plot tool Orihime.

Just look at Ichigo:
even his mother flashback were an excuse to give him another power-up. He's just a living hype machine.

Bleach were always about transformations and cool characters with great design facing each other, you have exceptions like Aizen or some others secondary characters, but overall fanservice it's what carried the series.
The main cast were always shallow, specially plot tool Orihime.

Just look at Ichigo:
even his mother flashback were an excuse to give him another power-up. He's just a living hype machine.
Okay but ichigo turned shallow after aizens arc. Therevis a difference between a theme and just drawing for profit

Bleach is a very underrated manga. Overhated at times. It has some of the best art.

Look at what happened to one piece with luffy havimg a different fruit. Kubo understood that shueisha wanted to mess up with his series. All shueisha cares for is transformations for merchandize so kubo gave up.

I think kubo is a martyr of giving up his manga and sabotaging it. What do you think ?
Bruh how is Bleach underrated when it's literally part of the big 3???? :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

B

Ballel

:smart:

Seems like you gave up on hating openly and turned to passive-aggressive baiting instead. :seriously:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Kubo only fucked it up during the Thousand Year Blood War arc. The rest of the series is a masterpiece. Just because the series has bad/rushed ending doesn't mean the series overall is bad.
Debatable as much as loved HM/FKT the storyline was just a repeat of SS. Kubo said when he has writers block he just creates new characters so his storytelling wasn’t ever the greatest and Ichigo overall was a bit sloppy and told poorly.

wasnt even what the question was haha I just saw your comment and had to chime in. A lot of the story was rushed overall not a masterpiece in any regard unless we are talking about everything up to SS. That was a masterpiece from artwork to story telling.

Kubo only fucked it up during the Thousand Year Blood War arc. The rest of the series is a masterpiece. Just because the series has bad/rushed ending doesn't mean the series overall is bad.
Kubo was rushed from the arrancar arc, the only reason he kept going was cuz of a dying fan. He's been sick for most of Bleach's writing. A lot of things could've been fixed and changed, the Espada were kinda underwhelming like Starrk ( he looked cool). They kinda lost just to advance the plot. Barragan should not have lost imo unless it was Yama considering how strong he turned out to be in CFYOW.
Post automatically merged:

i wish we had got the badass ichigo that saved rukia that was one of the coolest ichi scenes i seen and he came out solo'd 3 vc barehanded than went onto solo a captain. really wish kubo utilized hichigo into ichigos main fighting style his aresenal wouldve been so badass overall
Ichigo definitely could've used White's fighting style more, like when he was spinning his sword around with the bandages.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh how is Bleach underrated when it's literally part of the big 3???? :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
The amount of hate it got was insane and it was due to a lot of factors (one of them being a certain video). It kinda got brushed out by people, but it was still considered part of the big 3, compared to One Piece and Naruto where it was always talked about as the Big 3

As much as people trash TYBW and as much as it was flawed and rushed, I think it was a good war arc. It was kinda unpredictable with all the abilities thrown around and the people dying. Some parts were definitely predictable, but it always had so much tension.

D

Deleted member 10278

Bleach isn’t underrated, does it get more unnecessary bashing for similar writing in comparison to other series? Yeah but that’s mostly due to it being as popular as it is, before Demon Slayer’s surge Bleach was top 10 in sales all time after all and it’s part of the big 3. Other than that, the top class art is probably what was its last saving grace over the years as it spiraled down in writing quality.
Ehh Fullbring was mediocre
Honestly Fullbring was Kubo’s best written arc, it just didn’t have the fan favorites till the end.