General & Others Is UZUMAKI KHAN the best OP reactors?

Is UZUMAKI KHAN the best OP reactors?

• YES

• YES, but... (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
"LIVE REACTIONS" are personally cringe as fuck but Khan gets so into it and excited he's probably the only guy I enjoy watching for reactions.
LMAO love the guy too xD
Post automatically merged:

he is definetly the most entertaining he and hibou are my favorites allona sharee tv is also ok
i love him too!! allona and smf make them yonkos of op reactors in my opinion

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am still amazed people even watch such stuff like live reactions and all

But maybe I am too old school too understand stuff like this and other internet stuff
You and me both, man...cannot think of a bigger waste of time than watching other people watch stuff. I could care less about how anyone other than myself views OP in the moment, let’s just talk about it here instead.

You and me both, man...cannot think of a bigger waste of time than watching other people watch stuff. I could care less about how anyone other than myself views OP in the moment, let’s just talk about it here instead.
Well but that is the new generation everywhere, where people follow name x for just some shit. No matter if OP or the ass of Kim K.

But to each their own.

I am still amazed people even watch such stuff like live reactions and all

But maybe I am too old school too understand stuff like this and other internet stuff
yeah, i know it's a bit waste of time, but i just started watch them because of this quarantine thing man... never got this bored before, nothing to watch anymore, so i though let's try watching some reactions :josad:

I feel exactly the same way. Yet I cant stop watcing other reaction videos lmao
LOL you're the goat 🤙🤙🤙

l
Lmao he is a weird fat fuck obsessed with Japanese cartoons loosing his shit over them.

Dude lost his shit cuz some body spoiled him on Japanese cartoon? What an entitled lil cuck
lol i would've been pissed if i were spoiled too tbh :gonope:

The reason we watch Reactions is just plain psychology. We wanna experience what we felt the first time watching the scene and we kinda get that by watching others experience it. That said, Hibou is my favourite for the anime. Uzumaki is good too but sometimes he just overdoes it, for me at least. As for manga, I kinda like Rogersbase. An unpopular opinion I know, but its just that I've been watching him for a long time.

I find it cringeworthy tbh.

Doing those reaction videos is one thing (I wouldn't want to do it for what it's worth), but screaming, jumping and throwing things around for some mere anime is just too much imho.

Not authentic at all.

But maybe it's just my elitist thinking, because I actually enjoy quality content with calm analysis and logical reviews of the chapters/episodes.