Votes: 51 28.5%
  • Luffy > zoro ~ sanji

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Zoro > luffy > sanji

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Luffy > sanji > zoro

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Luffy has always been a step above Zoro, just as Zoro has been a step above Sanji. At no time has Zoro ever been considered on the same level as Luffy. "Zoro is very strong and he's not even the captain" implies that Luffy is stronger (I don't remember exactly when or who said it but I know it was pre-TS). Even in the FI arc, Zoro said that if Luffy wasn't that strong he would have to become the captain, acknowledging Luffy as superior to him.

[QUOTE = "imacub, post: 1107360, membre: 4220"] Luffy> Zoro> Sanji actuellement

Luffy = Zoro> Sanji par EoS [/ QUOTE]
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji currently

Luffy = Zoro > Sanji by EoS
I do not agree I would see more the balance of power at the end of the manga will be like this for me:

Luffy> = Zoro => Sanji

Why am I saying this?

At the end of the manga the three will be potential monsters with a slight difference

Luffy will have surpassed the Yonkos and will be level kings of the Haki Pirates of the sick kings like Shanks, HDA at the highest level it already starts in Wano and HDO of the future which will be superior to Katakuri

Zoro will have surpassed Mihawk (HDA overdeveloped, will have comparable to someone who has the haki of kings) good Haki of the observation

Sanji will have level comparable to a GreenBull
I think Sanji will have the best monster tri-watching haki, and be able to see the future even more than Katakuri at the end of the manga, on top of that he will have a crazy weaponry Haki.

Luffy will be the most complete of the three and there's even a chance that Luffy will be the strongest man in the world at the end of the manga after beating Teach.

[QUOTE = "imacub, post: 1107360, membre: 4220"] Luffy> Zoro> Sanji actuellement

Luffy = Zoro> Sanji par EoS [/ QUOTE]

I do not agree I would see more the balance of power at the end of the manga will be like this for me:

Luffy> = Zoro => Sanji

Why am I saying this?

At the end of the manga the three will be potential monsters with a slight difference

Luffy will have surpassed the Yonkos and will be level kings of the Haki Pirates of the sick kings like Shanks, HDA at the highest level it already starts in Wano and HDO of the future which will be superior to Katakuri

Zoro will have surpassed Mihawk (HDA overdeveloped, will have comparable to someone who has the haki of kings) good Haki of the observation

Sanji will have level comparable to a GreenBull
I think Sanji will have the best monster tri-watching haki, and be able to see the future even more than Katakuri at the end of the manga, on top of that he will have a crazy weaponry Haki.

Luffy will be the most complete of the three and there's even a chance that Luffy will be the strongest man in the world at the end of the manga after beating Teach.
can see that, but my stance is still the same,

By EoS

luffy vs zoro will be extreme diff either way
luffy/zoro vs Sanji will be high diff in favor of luffy/zoro (This one might change in future, gotta see more of Sanji)