Fanclub Islam Group

Last edited:
As-salamu alaykum
Post automatically merged:

Quranic quote of the day:-

Title: Family of Imran
Chapter: 3
Verse: 185

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

For those who wanna learn about Islam, you can ask me. I hope I can be of help. Think of the toughest questions that would come to your mind. I'll do my best to answer IF possible.
Noice..

Firstly would you like to join ?

Secondly please explain the Sharia Law....and where does it apply. What are you views on it....etc...
Post automatically merged:

@TheAncientCenturion you wanna join:sanmoji:

Yes i want to.
Especially if we might have discussion, maybe in Friday lol
We can have discussion everyday lol. Ill try my best to do Daily Quranic Verse. Ive already done one

Quranic quote of the day:-

Title: Family of Imran
Chapter: 3
Verse: 185

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.
I really like this verse. Pretty much sums up this life.

Would you like to join?
Yes.
Chrono said:
Please explain the Sharia Law.
Sure. Sharia Law is the teachings of Allah (God in Islam) and Prophet Muhammad. What is permitted (Halal) and what is forbidden (Haram). What is right and what is wrong. Avoiding the suspicious. Avoiding troubles. Avoiding hurt. Avoiding hurting people by every sense of the word. Help who needs help. Being honest with others and most of all with yourself. Sharia Law is a way of living. Being in peace with yourself before anything. There is more into Sharia Law that typing here won't end. Sharia Law preserves human's rights. There are so much details.
Chrono said:
Where does it apply.
Sharia Law is more like a concept if you could say that, like how I described it above. If I have to say where it applies, I would say in your heart. You choose to do or not to do, because God gave us the choice, the freedom to choose to do or not to do. After that, once a person dies, it's between him/her and God. We can't tell about someone's fate after he/she dies.
Chrono said:
What are you views on it....etc...
By "it" you mean "Sharia Law", I've seen this topic received quite some coverage, specially in the Western society, in America, and I've seen quite enough misunderstanding by the Westerns. Let me give an example, to put it simply, suppose to say I'm applying for master and PhD degree in America. Studying. Let's say I spent quite some years in America. Let's say me, as a Saudi, I received American citizenship and I became a Saudi American citizen. Do I want Sharia Law to be applied in America? I wish, but Sharia Law doesn't need to be...... how to say it? It doesn't need to be shaped and formed into some kind of constitution to be put in book and to be applied on a land. A Muslim knows what his/her Islam, his/her God's teachings say.

I don't need to legalize Islam's teachings on a country to make it a constitution. Islam came to guide a person on the right path, to live a life free of worries. Not to shape a land, a country. Al-Quds (or what they call it Jerusalem), Mecca and Madinah are very exceptional lands that belong to all Muslims around the world, and we as Muslims will protect them with our lives.

Al-Quds was once the "Qiblah" [the direction where Muslims pray towards it], and then Prophet Muhammad came and changed the "Qiblah" to Mecca, which is now the current direction Muslims pray towards it.

Back to the subject, as I said before, I don't need to force my belief on a person, on community, on public, on country. I live up by my faith, by applying Sharia Law on myself, on my body, on my soul.

No alcohol
No tattoos (and personally, out of Islam, I don't like tattoos)
No committing sins (steal, kill, lie, illegal sex, hurt, threatening, etc)
No eating harmful/filthy things

This might never ends when talking about Sharia Law. It's unfortunate this misunderstanding about Islam, about Sharia Law. As if it's a political influence. It is to some degree, but only on Islamic state. There are "National Borders" now. We protect our lands, Al-Quds, Mecca and Madinah. I as a Muslim, I will never give up on Al-Quds. Al-Quds belongs to all Muslims. This is maybe another topic for another day.