Speculations It’s now or never for Kizaru

This arc is nearly over. The SHs are all at the ships and will be leaving in a minute. Barring some sudden curveball, it’s now or never for Kizaru. There are 3 options for his character:

1. He holds off the Gorosei to let the SHs escape as a means to repent for killing Vegapunk, and likely dies in the process

2. He tries to stop the SHs from escaping and fights Luffy again. In this case, the Iron Giant would likely get back up to hold off some of the Gorosei, and the Giant Pirates could also stay behind to buy time for the SHs to escape. Zoro and Sanji could clash with a Gorosei while Luffy deals with Kizaru

3. Kizaru keeps acting like a crybaby and does nothing for the rest of the arc. This would easily be the worst direction to take his character.

Sanji already showed he is incapable of clashing a Gorosei. Although he may have chances with the useless Ju Peter.

I believe he TRIES to stop Strawhas to escape but he doesn't find Luffy alone. He kind of would fight the whole ship/crew. He doesn't hold back anymore so he may even show his awakening (although could be anti climatic since we don't have much action to finish the arc).

Strawhats feels forced to separate once again so they can escape from him. Elbaf would be too much obvious location so they avoid the island.

Sanji already showed he is incapable of clashing a Gorosei. Although he may have chances with the useless Ju Peter.

I believe he TRIES to stop Strawhas to escape but he doesn't find Luffy alone. He kind of would fight the whole ship/crew. He doesn't hold back anymore so he may even show his awakening (although could be anti climatic since we don't have much action to finish the arc).

Strawhats feels forced to separate once again so they can escape from him. Elbaf would be too much obvious location so they avoid the island.
Bruh kizaru is fodder. He got 2 times ko‘d already.

He accomplished his Mission with the Food Supply.
Who knows ? Not even Goda.
We will never have this confirmation.

But yeah iam afraid of 3, 1 would be logic how mentally disturbed he was

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
He really doesn't need to come back

His primary objective was to kill Vegapunk

Mission Accomplished

I think he earned his rest

Option 3 would be horrible, but I have hope Oda Oda doesn’t fumble Kizaru like that. He needs some sort of satisfying end.

The crew leaving really doesn't matter here. He can get up and do stuff while they're sailing away, with Luffy potentially staying back and helping too.

I think Akainu doesn’t know anything and wanted VP to reveal more to him. The Gorosei weren't revealed as evil at all so Kizaru getting killed and the Gorosei blaming Luffy for it is still possible.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
#1 is the likely the worst outcome. It’s not impossible for Oda to write Kizaru having a change of heart in a decent way. But it’s unlikely it’ll actually be good? Kizaru double downed on his duty over friends. Oda would be taking a big risk trying to undue that less than ten chapters later.

#2 flat out isn’t happening. The Gorosei are the main threats, Kizaru wants nothing to do with current events. He didn’t even get a PoV during Vegapunks broadcast.

#3 is the most likely outcome and could be the best. It means long term development for Kizaru as opposed to tossing him out this arc. It’s clear that the events of Egghead will shake Kizaru for some time. Whether that means he’ll eventually abandon the marines or hollow out as he keeps fighting for the Tenryuubito, who knows.

But the long form development >> him going “just kidding” and dying off screen.

I feel like there's no real incentive for Kizaru to betray the elders unless they start hurting Sentomaru or the marines. I thought Vegapunk's broadcast would reveal the evils of the WG, which would cause Kizaru to turn. But nothing in there implicates the WG or makes them look that bad.
Void Century War?- Punk couldn't even tell if the WG were the bad guys there.
Lulusia's destruction?- Vegapunk had no idea who stole the mother flame and destroyed an island.

I don't know if this is controversial but I think Kizaru struggle will carry on beyond this arc.

Though he is involved with the plot of egghead, the moment the Gorosei arrived too much happened to successfully end Kizaru charact arc.

He might just make to the final war as a marine, as flat as that tmay be as all of his plot are in egghead