Break Week It seems people forget that Bigmom had the opportunity to kill Law and Kidd

It seems people forget that bigmom had the opportunity to kill law and kidd but she stupidly decided to go and assist kaido who never needed her, instead of finishing her opponents, if you want to bring up kaido not killing luffy you should remember 3 things
1. the first defeat he tried to use luffy but bigmom never tried that as see thought of them as a genuine threat
2. the second defeat of luffy (not a real defeat)- the yonkos were still fighting and luffy was protected by the remaining 4 sn
3. the 3rd defeat (not a real defeat)- luffy was protected by zoro
4. the fourth defeat- kaido genuinely thought luffy was dead so he had to clean up the rest of the alliance and he actually never even cared that bigmom was defeated that was the amount of confidence kaido had. so you can say that kaido was the main bad guy which should be obvious

and from reading the fight it should be assumed that bigmom was at her full power even if she never used advcoc (it should be canon that bigmom can't use advcoc consistently since oda made sure to not make her use it all h could have done was at least show her use advcoc attacks on kidd or law and allow them to tank it at least once but no he did not allow her to use it)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
False, their crews were literally yelling at her to stop attacking them while they were down and not responding, she put so much energy into trying to kill downed opponents she was huffing and puffing unable to even catch her breath. For all we know she could have attacked them 100 times while they weren't fighting back. Very rare that we see anyone let alone a villain put so much effort into attacking already KOd opponents, Big Mom virtually did everything in her mind to keep them down. She just failed, as Kidd and Law were bound to get back up, they didn't even pass out after sending Big Mom to hell like majority of the alliance heavy hitters after their victories.

Last edited:
False, her crew was literally yelling at her to stop attacking them while they were down and not responding, she put so much energy into trying to kill downed opponents she was huffing and puffing unable to even catch her breath. For all we know she could have attacked them 100 times while they weren't fighting back. Very rare that we see anyone let alone a villain put so much effort into attacking already KOd opponents, Big Mom virtually did everything in her mind to keep them down. She just failed, as Kidd and Law were bound to get back up, they didn't even pass out after sending Big Mom to hell like majority of the alliance heavy hitters after their victories.
Pretty sure it was Law and Kid's crew begging for Big Mom to stop, not her crew.
All she had to do was cut off their heads to make sure they were truly dead, she has a sword to do it, but she decided to leave once their eyes went white.

ZenZu

Pretty sure it was Law and Kid's crew begging for Big Mom to stop, not her crew.
All she had to do was cut off their heads to make sure they were truly dead, she has a sword to do it, but she decided to leave once their eyes went white.
I meant to type "their crews" not her crew obv since they weren't even on onigashima barring Perospero.

As for the latter, that was never a guarantee. She was relentlessly attacking them with her elements giving them no chance to recover, or attack back, the moment she stopped attacking them Law and Kidd were likely already thinking of prepping their attacks. If Big Mom stopped raining attacks to behead Kidd, everything points at Law backstabbing her anyway or vice versa, no one was getting beheaded in that instance, that much is clear as they had plenty left in the tank the moment Big Mom stopped.

I meant to type "their crews" not her crew obv since they weren't even on onigashima barring Perospero.

As for the latter, that was never a guarantee. She was relentlessly attacking them with her elements giving them no chance to recover, or attack back, the moment she stopped attacking them Law and Kidd were likely already thinking of prepping their attacks. If Big Mom stopped raining attacks to behead Kidd, everything points at Law backstabbing her anyway or vice versa, no one was getting beheaded in that instance, that much is clear as they had plenty left in the tank the moment Big Mom stopped.
I mean this is simply not true lol.
They're on the ground, eyes white, and not moving.
If Big Mom wants to kill them, she can.

Instead, she attacks their crews and then waffles on about Kaido, giving Kid and Law enough time to recover.

Instead, she attacks their crews and then waffles on about Kaido, giving Kid and Law enough time to recover.
dumbass bigmeme I still can't grasp why she did not finish her fight except from plot

ZenZu

? How much time do you think passed exactly? She used her fastest attack to quickly get rid of their crewmates who were about to help them, in one fell swoop. Law was literally prepping his Kroom moments after she stopped raining attacks down on them. There is no way Big Mom could walk up to them and behead them before they have something to say about it.

? How much time do you think passed exactly? She used her fastest attack to quickly get rid of their crewmates who were about to help them, in one fell swoop. Law was literally prepping his Kroom moments after she stopped raining attacks down on them. There is no way Big Mom could walk up to them and behead them before they have something to say about it.
However long it takes for her to say all her dialogue, which should be close to a minute.

They’re down and irresponsive and she’s staring down at them. In that minute, all she has to do is 2 sword swings aimed at their heads, which really only takes a couple of seconds.

Law isn’t preparing his Kroom the entire time, he only creates it after her she tries going up. He wouldn’t even be able to do this had Big Mom truly finished him before deciding to go the rooftop.

There’s really no argument here.

ZenZu

However long it takes for her to say all her dialogue, which should be close to a minute.

They’re down and irresponsive and she’s staring down at them. In that minute, all she has to do is 2 sword swings aimed at their heads, which really only takes a couple of seconds.

Law isn’t preparing his Kroom the entire time, he only creates it after her she tries going up. He wouldn’t even be able to do this had Big Mom truly finished him before deciding to go the rooftop.

There’s really no argument here.
I agree there isn't. There's only fanfic.

It’s weird luffy fans try to bring up Law/Kids plot help, almost Like Luffy entire fight with Kaido wasnt 1 giant plot convenience after another.

Most notably, Kaido not using FS during the fight despite blitzing luffy fastest form with it causally.

Funny enough the guy address luffy multiple knock outs, as not actually losing lol. But Kid/Law temporarily down is a “real lose”.

It’s weird luffy fans try to bring up Law/Kids plot help, almost Like Luffy entire fight with Kaido wasnt 1 giant plot convenience after another.

Most notably, Kaido not using FS during the fight despite blitzing luffy fastest form with it causally.

Funny enough the guy address luffy multiple knock outs, as not actually losing lol. But Kid/Law temporarily down is a “real lose”.
I'm a Luffy fan
The stronger Kid/Law the stronger Luffy will be
If Kid and Law are low top Tier because they beat BM
Luffy is High top Tier
Probably some Zoro fans here

BM didn't kill them for plot. Pretty sure if BM kept using lightning and then used adv coc on them she would have killed them. But BM is incompetent and there is PIS.

This was how Kid and Law’s stamina worked in the BM fight (@ 21:30):