Itachi versus Mihawk - Design Battle #2 Special : I'm a bitch so let's take some popular characters โœŠ๐Ÿ˜”

As an important person I vote for :

• Total voters
At the top of ... More or less Everything,
So smart he could have been Hokage at 12 years old,
So Psychopath he tortured his brother at 12 years old, and then Mister Kakashi a few years later,
So so smart he had a stupid plan which didn't work really really good to bring peace and make Sasuke someone nice or at least chill... Too bad... Thanks Naruto to finish what you totally failed.
So hype and with such great design that even myself, when little, drew that guy.
So strong some people think he could have beat Madara.

I'm talking about, yes I'm talking about,
MISTER HYPE-STER MONSTER ITACHI ! ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŒ„

Versuuuus

At the Bottom of the Hip, at the bottom of the Pit
The same ugly fellow than last time ( Ugh... ,)
We saw him on 8 panels in a Manga of 1004 chapters so like 1004 x 18 pages = 19692, 8 / 19692 x 100 = like 0,04 % of One Piece.

Drunk Dracula - Mi-Homme Mi-hawk
MAXIMILIEN MIHAWKUS ! ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€

I.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
difficult choice both design are quite simple but good

Itachi is quite nice either in ANBU/ninja style or with Akatsuki cloak

Mihawk has his own style but he is good

Lets say Itachi but with a small margin

Mihawk of course, his introduction was legendary, about Itachi I guess he was interesting but nothing extraordinary. Anyway are you sure Mihawk appears in only 8 panels in the whole manga?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Mihawk of course, his introduction was legendary, about Itachi I guess he was interesting but nothing extraordinary. Anyway are you sure Mihawk appears in only 8 panels in the whole manga?
I'm pretty sure it is quite more than 8 panels

Btw this is not a character personality or greatness battle but only design. I prefer Mihawk too but Itachi has some good looks

I'm pretty sure it is quite more than 8 panels

Btw this is not a character personality or greatness battle but only design. I prefer Mihawk too but Itachi has some good looks
I said 8 panels out of nowhere, it was just to say that some characters like Mohawk or Shanks just appear in a few panels here and here and are among the most popular ! ๐Ÿ˜‘