Versus Battle Itachi vs Sasori and Kakuzu

No chance against Itachi. Hebi Sasuke (pre MS) faced an army of Orochimaru and beat them without receiving a scratch. And he was considerably slower than Itachi according to the official stats. Plus overall less experienced and less intelligent than Itachi. So even if Sasori spams his poison puppets, non MS Itachi could do well dodging them. But here he has Susanoo for protection. And honestly, the ribcage of Susanoo is more than enough to fend off everything. Maybe you could argue that the iron sand could break through the ribs, but then Itachi just goes full skeleton mod and it's definitely over.

That form of Susanoo will be more than enough to crush everything that stands in his way. The same Susanoo could cleanly cut through Ashuras arms and Kimimaro's bones. Same Ashura Kakashi struggled to get through with Raikiri and the same bones of Kimimaro that are harder than steel and could not be cut by a Fuuton infused blade.

Due to the Sharingan's ability to see Chakra, Itachi might also see Sasori's core and aim Amaterasu directly at it.

Bogard

You can't win
Kakuzu's five bodies/five elemental attacks combined with Sasori's poison puppets arsenal would cause a lot of issues to Itachi, but the moment Itachi will use Susanoo, he'd wall their attacks and finish them off with yasaka no magatama / susanoo sword attacks.

In Kakuzu's case, he'd just need to aim at his main body, and Sasori can't hide his chakra point from the sharingan. Even if somehow Kakuzu could block the initial attacks with domu(doubtful), after finishing Sasori, he'd just need to aim an amaterasu at him, and it'd be over

Due to the toll MS techniques take to Itachi's body, he'd be extremely exhausted after the battle though

Due to the toll MS techniques take to Itachi's body, he'd be extremely exhausted after the battle though
A deadly sick pt. 2 Itachi who stopped medication, could use

- Tsukuyomi + enduring it being broken
- enough Amaterasu to engulf Sasuke's Katon and set ablaze half of the Uchiha palace's roof
- extinguished Amaterasu, which takes another toll at your body
- used the last stage of Susanoo to cut down all heads of Orochi's Yamata form and seal him away. To then walk towards Sasuke while maintaining his Susanoo

Pt. 1 Itachi with medication wouldn't be "extremely" exhausted after using 1-2 body sized Amaterasu and a bit of stage 1-2 Susanoo. Sure, he told Kisame he needs to rest, but we know Itachi had a hidden agenda and just wanted to check for Sasuke's safety.

Bogard

You can't win
A deadly sick pt. 2 Itachi who stopped medication, could use

- Tsukuyomi + enduring it being broken
- enough Amaterasu to engulf Sasuke's Katon and set ablaze half of the Uchiha palace's roof
- extinguished Amaterasu, which takes another toll at your body
- used the last stage of Susanoo to cut down all heads of Orochi's Yamata form and seal him away. To then walk towards Sasuke while maintaining his Susanoo

Pt. 1 Itachi with medication wouldn't be "extremely" exhausted after using 1-2 body sized Amaterasu and a bit of stage 1-2 Susanoo. Sure, he told Kisame he needs to rest, but we know Itachi had a hidden agenda and just wanted to check for Sasuke's safety.
Yes, but even in part1, Kisame(Itachi's long time partner) was always warning Itachi whenever he used an MS technique, and after 2tsukuyomi(1 on Kakashi, 1 on Sasuke) and 1 amaterasu, he was visibly so tired, he had to deactivate the sharingan

And in part2, his shotei version(who had 30% of his chakra) couldn't even use MS at all, so i think the chakra toll on MS always had been his main issue, with sickness reducing his physical stats, but not necessarily his reserves or at least not to a drastical extent when compared to his healthy version

I'm one of the few who think that Sasori has very good assets to counter Itachi.

He's a robot with just an organic heart, so I see him as insensitive to genjutsu. His robot body won't make him feel the pain of Amaterasu's flames and we know that those flames take time to completely char their prey. For me Sasori will have time to switch his heart into another puppet (he did it instantly against Chiyo and Sakura, so it acts like a teleportation) he can summon.

He has all kinds of traps and vicious attacks (the puppet movements, omnidirectional attacks will be difficult to anticipate for the Sharingan. It's not human movements, it's Kugutsu), all poisoned, he has the Iron Sand which is a weapon of death (and poisoned too) that can be very fast and magnetize you. And he can probably even use IS in defense (even if it's not as good as Gaara's).

I hope that P1 Itachi has much better reflexes than P2 sick Itachi who got hit by the trap of Sasuke's Shuriken Fuuma (I know Itachi manipulated the fight but I see no reason to be trolled by this attack) otherwise he will end up poisoned. It's too risky to go and attack Sasori in hand-to-hand combat.

He'll have to use Susano to protect himself (hoping that Sasori can't use Iron Sand in a way that the sharp attacks go underground and then under the Susano).

If he manages to resist for a long time in Susano (so he will be able to counter the 100 puppets), to hold, to hit with Totsuka then he'll end up beating Sasori (I don't see the heart switch trick working forever) but it will be very hard since even in P1 (who was quickly fatigued after 2 Tsukiyomi and 1 Amaterasu), I doubt he'll have a lot of stamina (Sasori has a lot more).

IMO Itachi high-extrem diff Sasori in 1 vs 1 (Sasori can even win in some cases. Sasori is an underatted character because he "lost" against Sakura/Chiyo but he had plenty of mitigating circumstances. I consider him a genius with a huge potential. I could talk about him for a long time, so I won't go into more detail).

So Itachi can win against Sasori but Kakuzu is added and for me it's becoming impossible for Itachi. Kakuzu has several masks/lifes in him, maybe it could help him to break the genjutsu. Itachi will have to kill him several times even with MS (which will make him spend a lot of energy and knowing that Sasori is there too). Moreover when we saw that Danzo's Fuuton could create an opening in Sasuke's Susano's back, maybe Kakuzu and his Fuuton combo will be able to do the same in Itachi's Susano's back. Of course I know that Itachi's Susano is a superior version of MS Sasuke's, and there's Yata who can block everything (but can Yata cover all of Susano ? The bacl ?) so it's unlikely to work for Kakuzu.

Nevertheless, Kakuzu, his ninjutsu, mask/lifes, experience (to me being trolled by Naruto strategy was PIS), should give Sasori the help he needs to put even more pressure on Itachi and force him to burn out even more.

So I see him running out of chakra before he can defeat his opponents.

Duo high diff.

Edit: For me Izanami won't be of any use here. Sasori and Kakuzu don't have the required personality (they're not trying to pass themselves off as someone they're not like Kabuto) and then it's not easy to throw (you have to create two identical situations for the loop) especially at 1 vs 2. And then you lose the sight in one eye.