Questions & Mysteries Its certain that a davy back fight will happen, the question is, would it be against RHP or CG???

I dont think they will join if they have a crew, it wont happen again as Jimbei.

But for a reason we had that arc. My theory had always been, that Joyboy couldn't reach the previous Poseidon User sincd he was trolling and lost that game, so he had to be a subordinate from a new captain, and for this reason Roger laughed, since Joyboy didnt accomplish his goals because he was playing around lol.

I dont think they will join if they have a crew, it wont happen again as Jimbei.

But for a reason we had that arc. My theory had always been, that Joyboy couldn't reach the previous Poseidon User sincd he was trolling and lost that game, so he had to be a subordinate from a new captain, and for this reason Roger laughed, since Joyboy didnt accomplish his goals because he was playing around lol.
Solid reason. I Wonder who that captain could be tho, what about the man marked by flamengo? Could he be davy Jones??? I would bet on him being a fishman.

Solid reason. I Wonder who that captain could be tho, what about the man marked by flamengo? Could he be davy Jones??? I would bet on him being a fishman.
What will be hilarious is that he lost against those 20 allied kingdoms, he was gonna have a war against them, but they managed to pull this game on him and lost lol. Have you seen the spoilers ?

From those 20 kingdoms, the Nerfetaris are a D clan, which is to Joyboy somehow, maybe Joyboy joining their enemies due a game which is also the reason they lost hahaha

What will be hilarious is that he lost against those 20 allied kingdoms, he was gonna have a war against them, but they managed to pull this game on him and lost lol. Have you seen the spoilers ?

From those 20 kingdoms, the Nerfetaris are a D clan, which is to Joyboy somehow, maybe Joyboy joining their enemies due a game which is also the reason they lost hahaha
It would be one huge break of momentum lol, but that would fit one piece.

I just expect the last fights dont turn out to be gags

It would be one huge break of momentum lol, but that would fit one piece.

I just expect the last fights dont turn out to be gags
Yeah, Ida doesnt want to make everything like Bleach fights, it will something simple and stupid, but somehow, it will still fit with One Piecd.

Yeah, Ida doesnt want to make everything like Bleach fights, it will something simple and stupid, but somehow, it will still fit with One Piecd.
Inb4 we discover that imu can lend his power to gorosei and once they lose, imu will take it back, killing them and achieving True 100% potencial before oda realize he made imu too strong and take him out with Deus ex machina device.

Hmmnnmn, where have i seen that before???

Inb4 we discover that imu can lend his power to gorosei and once they lose, imu will take it back, killing them and achieving True 100% potencial before oda realize he made imu too strong and take him out with Deus ex machina device.

Hmmnnmn, where have i seen that before???
They will need to free the real MVP... Doflamingo hahahaha