General & Others It's Not Too Late To Join The Admiral Agenda!!!!!

it makes sense if you acknowledge that strength based title isn't the pinnacle of power in OP.

It's like being a fan of the kage, sure they're strong but it is pretty obvious there are way stronger characters around
The Kage were uninteresting after the 5 Kage summit.

Saying you shouldn’t care about the admiral’s strength is equivalent to saying “man, X NBA player is really cool if you just ignore his basketball ability.”

That’s quite daft.

The Kage were uninteresting after the 5 Kage summit.

Saying you shouldn’t care about the admiral’s strength is equivalent to saying “man, X NBA players is really cool if you just ignore his basketball ability.”

That’s quite daft.
because nba players aren't fictional characters? You do realize there's more to guys like Kuzan than his power right?

Of course, but if the admirals aren’t strong then they are frauds. And I don’t mean in the meme way that we do in agenda piece, I mean literally lol
I compared them to the Kage, who I also said they're strong. Clearly they're strong, but nowhere near as many admiral fans claim them to be

Well, i'm not fan of admirals but i want them to be really strong. At some time i even thought that every admiral(at least og trio) has conqueror

Last edited: