Speculations Jack represents Behemoth, Queen represents Leviathan, and King represents Ziz

These 3 creatures are the archetypal monsters of the land, sea, and air in the Bible, and I think that the All Stars’ Awakening forms will be a reference to these. First off, it makes sense for all of the All Stars to have Awakening in order to distinguish themselves from the Tobi Roppo. In Kaido’s crew, Oda uses DF classes to separate the BPs into tiers. The Gifters and headliners having SMILEs distinguishes them from the Waiters and Pleasures. The Tobi Roppo having Ancient Zoans distinguishes them from the Gifters and headliners. Kaido having a Mythical Zoan distinguishes him from the All Stars. So it would make sense for the All Stars to have Awakened Ancient Zoans in order to distinguish them from the regular Ancient Zoans in the Tobi Roppo.

In ancient times, Behemoth was depicted as a giant bull, but modern interpretations (mainly from the Kaiju series, created in Japan), basically just depict Behemoth as a giant Mammoth on steroids:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/58a0n1

King would match up with Ziz for obvious reasons:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dxdfanon/images/c/c7/Ziz.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190921014636

Queen as Leviathan is the one that requires the most mental gymnastics. The problem is that Oda probably doesn’t want to make aquatic Zoans because they wouldn’t be useful on land, and then it would raise the question of how an aquatic Zoan DF would work in the water, given the weakness of DFs. However, Queen’s Zoan form does look like another aquatic monster, the Loch Ness Monster:
https://img.theculturetrip.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/pleis.jpg

The Brachiosaurus looks pretty much like a land version of the Loch Ness Monster, so maybe Oda is using that as a stand-in for the Leviathan, and Queen’s Awakened form will look more “monstrous” than the Loch Ness Monster, and a little bit more like the Leviathan

And the award for most excessive exaggeration of the month goes to…
...the one who makes up fake awakening transformation?

I also thought that Jack would win and Inu would get replaced. But after last chapter i think Inu wins and that's it. Pero and Jack might even be completely off paneled. We've seen enough from both of them. The focus is now shifting to King and Queen, the fate of Meme, Kaido and Orochi.

I also thought that Jack would win and Inu would get replaced. But after last chapter i think Inu wins and that's it. Pero and Jack might even be completely off paneled. We've seen enough from both of them. The focus is now shifting to King and Queen, the fate of Meme, Kaido and Orochi.
:seriously:
Lol at Jack, an All Star, getting off paneled

If Jack had a super-duper secret form up his sleeve would he have Kaido-Oden style PTSD when seeing sulong Ino?
To be fair Kaido had hybrid too, yet he still get Oden PTSD in his base form against the Scabbards xD.

These 3 creatures are the archetypal monsters of the land, sea, and air in the Bible, and I think that the All Stars’ Awakening forms will be a reference to these. First off, it makes sense for all of the All Stars to have Awakening in order to distinguish themselves from the Tobi Roppo. In Kaido’s crew, Oda uses DF classes to separate the BPs into tiers. The Gifters and headliners having SMILEs distinguishes them from the Waiters and Pleasures. The Tobi Roppo having Ancient Zoans distinguishes them from the Gifters and headliners. Kaido having a Mythical Zoan distinguishes him from the All Stars. So it would make sense for the All Stars to have Awakened Ancient Zoans in order to distinguish them from the regular Ancient Zoans in the Tobi Roppo.
That is actually a great though, the all stars must have something in slave who distinguish themselves from the Tobi Roppo.
In case your point with the waiters, gifters,headliners,numbers and flying six are true, every stage had a special power, all gifters beeing half zoan users, headliner are both normal zoans or usually df users, numbers all are giants, flying six all are ancient zoans, calamity are all awakenend ancient zoans, Kaido is a mystic awakenend zoan. You can clearly see a step by step build up, each stronger rank as something unique.

Now speaking about the calamity and the 3 creatures of the archetypal monsters of the land,sea and air in the bible, Ziz,Behemoth and Leviathan, all three fits into Kaido intro box.
Land,air or sea, he is the strongest, so his three most trusted,handpicked and strongest force eachh resemble each area.
King>Ziz/Sky, Queen>Leviathan/Sea and Jack>Behemoth/Land

And each one of them fits into the thema.

King is a flying beast>Like Ziz, with his wildfire he can literally destroy cities and controlling the sky above wano.
His awakening form could be mixup of him having 4wings(two his race wings and two from his ancient version), two hands and two legs.

Queen is a Brachiosaurus but near to a plesiosaurus who where under the sea, who looking similar like Loch Ness mystic version, his plague could effect everything and he has the moveskill to do crazy stuff, I can see he version looking like Leviathan in awakening:

Jack>called even Jack the drought, have a ancient zoan power mammoth, could perfeclty fit into Behemoth.
His awakening could look like a mixup of Behemoth(godzilla) and Ganesha:

About Jack im pretty sure he has awakening and Oda already tease it in this chapter and in the past, pls read this @TheAncientCenturion , @Sentinel , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Hanzo hattori @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

In chapter 990, we see how Jack losing his Tusk(pls attention because this is important and Oda already tease it) and send flying away. In case yes he make it up again but be honest, in the moment when he get hit harder, he lose that tusk again.
Important part is that he lose his right task.

In chapter 1023(new chapter) we see Jack again and that in a form who is not very commun under all hybrid forms, his hybrid is rare because he has 4 legs and 2 hands, so far we never had something like this before.

As we can see in chapter 1023, Jack hybrid has 4legs and 2hands which showing that a hybrid can have more legs and hands for the firsttime, why I mentioned this?

Well I brought this detail from chapter 1023 and the tusk detail of chapter 990 because Oda clearly use a hint playout who show that Jack is linked to Ganesha the Hindu God!!

Let me explain why I think it, first Jack tusk was broken out, in case Ganesha tusk was broken out too!! And it was the same tusk who was broken as the one of Jack!! Also Jack has two hands and four legs, Ganesha has 4hands and two legs, the parallely is clearly their, in case Oda build up slowly as the Ganesha version of One piece. Also Ganesha has a story to the moon, kinda interesting in case that Inu using right now the shine of the moon.

Her the statement of Ganesha broken tusk and a picture:
The story as in the Mahabharata
The story that is included in the Mahabharata is that Ganesha broke his own tusk off to continue writing the Mahabharata as Vyasa was dictating it to him. Maharishi Ved Vyasa wanted to pen down Mahabharata, but he knew that he would not be able to do this alone. So he approached Lord Ganesha to help him to write it.
The story as in Ganesha's & Moon
It was said that Lord Ganesha was riding on a mouse after coming back from the feast at Kubera's place when a snake appeared from the forest. By seeing the snake, the mouse on whom Ganesha was riding ran away and Ganesha fell but not before catching the snake and holding his belly.
The Moon witnessed this and laughed at Lord Ganesha, which made Him angry, and cursed the moon and threw his tusk on him, which broke the moon.
Ganapati also cursed it to be dark and said whosoever sees the moon on Chaturthi day would be laughed at. This is why viewing Moon on Ganesh Chaturthi is considered inauspicious and is believed to create Mithya Dosham.
The broken tusk, the conflict with the moon(Inuarashi Sulong form), it basically fit into Jack!!
How Jack awakening form could look like?
Well like this, a Jack would be at this point looking like a mystic zoan user:

Jack in awakening form will have four hands and two legs, he could be linked to behemoth with his calamity titel as Jack"the drought", in case Sentinel brought this up, Jack can use his fishmen skill to drain the water around the area to use it as attack, the area would became into a drought like Jack name play it out.

The fact that Jack has so many links to Ganesha is very interesting and the tusk broke story+Jack having now four legs and two hands kinda point it out why Oda didn´t want mystic zoans for the calamity, since their awakening kinda give them a epic beast forms and to be honest, I can see a amazing panel where Jack get a similar shoot like Oda did firsttime with Monster Chopper:

I look forward and hope your theory becaming true, Jack with a awakening form like Ganesha would rock asf.
:steef::steef:

To be fair Kaido had hybrid too, yet he still get Oden PTSD in his base form against the Scabbards xD.

That is actually a great though, the all stars must have something in slave who distinguish themselves from the Tobi Roppo.
In case your point with the waiters, gifters,headliners,numbers and flying six are true, every stage had a special power, all gifters beeing half zoan users, headliner are both normal zoans or usually df users, numbers all are giants, flying six all are ancient zoans, calamity are all awakenend ancient zoans, Kaido is a mystic awakenend zoan. You can clearly see a step by step build up, each stronger rank as something unique.

Now speaking about the calamity and the 3 creatures of the archetypal monsters of the land,sea and air in the bible, Ziz,Behemoth and Leviathan, all three fits into Kaido intro box.
Land,air or sea, he is the strongest, so his three most trusted,handpicked and strongest force eachh resemble each area.

King is a flying beast>Like Ziz, with his wildfire he can literally destroy cities and controlling the sky above wano.
His awakening form could be mixup of him having 4wings(two his race wings and two from his ancient version), two hands and two legs.

Queen is a Brachiosaurus but near to a plesiosaurus who where under the sea, who looking similar like Loch Ness mystic version, his plague could effect everything and he has the moveskill to do crazy stuff, I can see he version looking like Leviathan in awakening:

Jack>called even Jack the drought, have a ancient zoan power mammoth, could perfeclty fit into Behemoth.

About Jack im pretty sure he has awakening and Oda already tease it in this chapter and in the past, pls read this @TheAncientCenturion , @Sentinel , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Hanzo hattori @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

In chapter 990, we see how Jack losing his Tusk(pls attention because this is important and Oda already tease it) and send flying away. In case yes he make it up again but be honest, in the moment when he get hit harder, he lose that tusk again.

In chapter 1023(new chapter) we see Jack again and that in a form who is not very commun under all hybrid forms, his hybrid is rare because he has 4 legs and 2 hands, so far we never had something like this before.

As we can see in chapter 1023, Jack hybrid has 4legs and 2hands which showing that a hybrid can have more legs and hands for the firsttime, why I mentioned this?

Well I brought this detail from chapter 1023 and the tusk detail of chapter 990 because Oda clearly use a hint playout who show that Jack is linked to Ganesha the Hindu God!!

Let me explain why I think it, first Jack tusk was broken out, in case Ganesha tusk was broken out too!! And it was the same tusk who was broken as the one of Jack!! Also Jack has two hands and four legs, Ganesha has 4hands and two legs, the parallely is clearly their, in case Oda build up slowly as the Ganesha version of One piece. Also Ganesha has a story to the moon, kinda interesting in case that Inu using right now the shine of the moon.

The broken tusk, the conflict with the moon(Inuarashi Sulong form), it basically fit into Jack!!

Jack in awakening form will have four hands and two legs, he could be linked to behemoth with his calamity titel as Jack"the drought", in case Sentinel brought this up, Jack can use his fishmen skill to drain the water around the area to use it as attack, the area would became into a drought like Jack name play it out.

The fact that Jack has so many links to Ganesha is very interesting and the tusk broke story+Jack having now four legs and two hands kinda point it out why Oda didn´t want mystic zoans for the calamity, since their awakening kinda give them a epic beast forms and to be honest, I can see a amazing panel where Jack get a similar shoot like Oda did firsttime with Monster Chopper:

I look forward and hope your theory becaming true, Jack with a awakening form like Ganesha would rock asf.
Holy shit! These arguments are actually a good sign that zoan awakening is not just a passive "recovery speed" boost or something like that but is a completely new mode in itself.

I'd be surprised if Jack doesn't have awakening at this point. Please Oda, let it happen!

Holy shit! These arguments are actually a good sign that zoan awakening is not just a passive "recovery speed" boost or something like that but is a completely new mode in itself.

I'd be surprised if Jack doesn't have awakening at this point. Please Oda, let it happen!
The idea that Zoan Awakening is actually just passive recovery speed instead of an actual transformation is just really lame. Imagine being a reader who remembers those giant Awakened Zoans from ID and can’t wait to see what Kaido’s version of that looks like, only to find out that Kaido ackshually has been using Awakening the entire time and has nothing else to show us. If I was Oda, I’d pick a cool new transformation over a passive recovery speed boost any day of the week

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Sky — King the Lunarian, a race from above the highest mountain range.

Land — Queen, humans who live on land

Sea — Jack, a fishman who live under the sea

Queen is not a leviathan he was picked as the tallest land animal. He represents land whereas Jack represents the ocean.
And the funny thing is, KAIDO is the strongest on land, sea and air.
Air = King.
Sea = Jack.
Earth = Queen.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sky — King the Lunarian, a race from above the highest mountain range.

Land — Queen, humans who live on land

Sea — Jack, a fishman who live under the sea

Queen is not a leviathan he was picked as the tallest land animal. He represents land whereas Jack represents the ocean.
And the funny thing is, KAIDO is the strongest on land, sea and air.
Air = King.
Sea = Jack.
Earth = Queen.
That one is a good pick.

great theory n make sense too but i still hope oda will give us the 3 mythic zoan fruit
Ziz mytic zoan
Leviathan mythic zoan
Behemoth mythic zoan
n i hope all that fruit own by WG as a final boss that would be Awesome :cheers:

If Jack had a super-duper secret form up his sleeve would he have Kaido-Oden style PTSD when seeing sulong Ino?
And the award for most excessive exaggeration of the month goes to…

:seriously:
Lol at Jack, an All Star, getting off paneled
@Shiroyru here's your award :Dr.Killer: :suresure:

I told you the focus already shifted and Jack's screen time was over :milaugh:

:josad::josad::josad: