Theory JCC infiltration arc Matchups:- Sakamoto Days Spoilers

Im making this thread seperate to the main thread....since I dont wanna spoil people.

So what Matchups do yall want in the current arc ?

Me personally:-

Satoda vs Kanaguri:- Kanaguri will probably win this. Takanoda aint in her prime and Kanaguri is a very impressive dude. Im thinking this will be a hard fight for him...but yh I see him injuring her very badly. This will be a subversion of the Takamura vs Gaku fight. But yh I dont think Satoda dies.

Sakamoto vs Gaku:- I dont think we'll have a clear winner, Gaku may retreat after their objective is fulfilled. However Im thinking Gaku being the only strongest one remaining will take on Sakamoto.

Shin and Co vs Carolina Reaper:- Idk but I think this will happen.

Amane vs Club Jam

----------
Elsewhere

Nagumo and Shishiba vs Yotsumaru

Osaragi vs Geisha woman

@NikaInParis @Alpha @Nidai_Kitetsu

I think Sakamoto and Slur could have a brief tussle again, but no winner. Or with Slur even dominating Sakamoto again like at Tokyo Tower.

Also, even tho Amane is talented, I don't see him taking on Club Jam by himself. That should be a team fight with somebody. Maybe even with his grandpa?

Not sure about Carolina Reaper or Gaku tbh. I just now Shin will fight someone, try to implement the advice he got from Satoda, but get wrecked again :josad:

I think Sakamoto and Slur could have a brief tussle again, but no winner. Or with Slur even dominating Sakamoto again like at Tokyo Tower.

Also, even tho Amane is talented, I don't see him taking on Club Jam by himself. That should be a team fight with somebody. Maybe even with his grandpa?

Not sure about Carolina Reaper or Gaku tbh. I just now Shin will fight someone, try to implement the advice he got from Satoda, but get wrecked again :josad:

Honestly I feel like when all this chaos is transpiring.....Slur will kidnap Hana to set-up the final arc of the Slur Saga.

I mean I dont see Amane winning, but I see Club Jam hypnotising the shit outta him lol. Idk theirs some set-up there.

Honestly in my opinion....Shin is lowkey a ticking time bomb. He's like the Gon (hxh) of this series. You see him starting off pretty much in awe of Sakamoto and wanting his company, yet little by little he wants more and more independance. He also is growing more and more power hungry, needing and wanting to grow stronger by taking shortcuts and dangerous methods. And of course with all the Deathflags that Shin constantly gets lol, I could easily see him snapping one day and pulling a Gon.

I dont think so in this Slur Saga. But maybe in the next Saga and it's arcs to come.

Honestly I feel like when all this chaos is transpiring.....Slur will kidnap Hana to set-up the final arc of the Slur Saga.

I mean I dont see Amane winning, but I see Club Jam hypnotising the shit outta him lol. Idk theirs some set-up there.

Honestly in my opinion....Shin is lowkey a ticking time bomb. He's like the Gon (hxh) of this series. You see him starting off pretty much in awe of Sakamoto and wanting his company, yet little by little he wants more and more independance. He also is growing more and more power hungry, needing and wanting to grow stronger by taking shortcuts and dangerous methods. And of course with all the Deathflags that Shin constantly gets lol, I could easily see him snapping one day and pulling a Gon.

I dont think so in this Slur Saga. But maybe in the next Saga and it's arcs to come.
I see where you're coming from with the Shin stuff.

I think what he needs to achieve a full on breakthrough is a complete solo fight where he is seemingly outclassed by his enemy. A fight where they're completely cut off from everyone and he has to dive deep down and go balls to the wall to win.

I see where you're coming from with the Shin stuff.

I think what he needs to achieve a full on breakthrough is a complete solo fight where he is seemingly outclassed by his enemy. A fight where they're completely cut off from everyone and he has to dive deep down and go balls to the wall to win.
It would probably have to be against a new character. As of now, all these characters seem too OP for him. His best chance is possibly Club Jam if hes not as strong as the othetrs.

You think Satoda will win ? Really...she's outta her prime. Itd ve crazy if she can defeat an Order Member. Plus I dont see any of Slur's group going down. Honestly I see Satoda as a hypetool.
She's no more out of her prime than Takamura for all we know.
Yes, he has better hypa and portrayal but that's because we've been exposed to him longer.
She may not be =Takamura, but she's a level below him at least

She's no more out of her prime than Takamura for all we know.
Yes, he has better hypa and portrayal but that's because we've been exposed to him longer.
She may not be =Takamura, but she's a level below him at least
I mean Takamura is an active assassin, dealing with massive threats as a Order member. Whilst Satoda is just chilling and training newbies. She's as retired as Sakamoto is....and look how much damage 5 years out of the game did to Sakamoto. And Kanaguri is one of the strongest assassins due to being an active assassin.

For Satoda to beat Kanaguri, she would have to be above Order lvl in her Prime. And I just dont see that. Shes strong but not like Takamura.

Kanaguri should body her.

I mean Takamura is an active assassin, dealing with massive threats as a Order member. Whilst Satoda is just chilling and training newbies. She's as retired as Sakamoto is....and look how much damage 5 years out of the game did to Sakamoto. And Kanaguri is one of the strongest assassins due to being an active assassin.

For Satoda to beat Kanaguri, she would have to be above Order lvl in her Prime. And I just dont see that. Shes strong but not like Takamura.

Kanaguri should body her.
Chilling? Nah, not even close to Sakamoto. He was retired for good and only had a few scrubs coming after him before the actual start if the plot.
Satoda actively trains the new gen for years now. Some of her students might very well have been current Order members.
And it wouldn't surprise me if she challenges students often to hunt her down and try to hit her, like Shin and co.

Chilling? Nah, not even close to Sakamoto. He was retired for good and only had a few scrubs coming after him before the actual start if the plot.
Satoda actively trains the new gen for years now. Some of her students might very well have been current Order members.
And it wouldn't surprise me if she challenges students often to hunt her down and try to hit her, like Shin and co.
Hmm...I guess we'll see.

@Tobra join in the discussion.

-------
Upon rereading I saw that only Kanguri and Club Jam were going somewhere....whilst the rest were still at the warehouse. Idk whats going on but potentially these 2 will be the only ones infiltrating.

Hmm...I guess we'll see.

@Tobra join in the discussion.

-------
Upon rereading I saw that only Kanguri and Club Jam were going somewhere....whilst the rest were still at the warehouse. Idk whats going on but potentially these 2 will be the only ones infiltrating.
If they stick to only those two and that way underestimate the firepower in the school it will bite them in the ass very quickly.

If they stick to only those two and that way underestimate the firepower in the school it will bite them in the ass very quickly.
As of now Kanaguri is Order lvl, and in my opinion stronger than Sakamoto (Non slim). Gaku is probably Order lvl too. If Death Carolina and Party Jam are also Order lvl, these guys are in for some trouble. Party Jam may not be Order lvl physically, but could have Order lvl hax with his hypnotism.

And I just thought of something crazy. What if Party Jam uses the speakers to inform everyone on campus about the Database, then uses the clap to hypnotise them to destroy it. Thatd be insane.

As of now Kanaguri is Order lvl, and in my opinion stronger than Sakamoto (Non slim). Gaku is probably Order lvl too. If Death Carolina and Party Jam are also Order lvl, these guys are in for some trouble. Party Jam may not be Order lvl physically, but could have Order lvl hax with his hypnotism.

And I just thought of something crazy. What if Party Jam uses the speakers to inform everyone on campus about the Database, then uses the clap to hypnotise them to destroy it. Thatd be insane.
Yeah, a survival game scenario makes sense if only two guys infiltrated

I dont think kanaguri is stronger than Sakamoto (fat).
As for satoda, i just believe she'll give kanaguri a tough time. She may be out of prime but still, i place kanaguri on the lower side of order.
Really ? I do not like Kanaguri at all....but he has been non-stop impressive.

He blitzed Sakamoto whilst he was onguard and stole Akira and the bullets right in front of him, with Sakamoto not being able to do anything.

Sakamoto only could replicate this whilst Kanaguri was offguard and shooting movie. And Kanaguri could still react to him offguard.

As of now, if Sakamoto doesnt go bloodlusted....I honestly see him losing to most if not all of the Order....whilst in fat mode. Heck everyone keeps on saying hes trash (Hyou, Old Healer)....and they lowkey arent wrong. Hes been blitzed by Slur, Kanguri, Boiled (pre PU).

sakamoto rn is on the lower end of the order and slurs group idk if the whole of slurs group will show up or just slim jam and kanaguri

im thinking kanaguri vs the old women and shin akira and seba

and slim jam vs sakamoto and amene

tbh im not sure if kanaguri would be defeated this arc he might get away

sakamoto rn is on the lower end of the order and slurs group idk if the whole of slurs group will show up or just slim jam and kanaguri

im thinking kanaguri vs the old women and shin akira and seba

and slim jam vs sakamoto and amene

tbh im not sure if kanaguri would be defeated this arc he might get away
Yh highly doubt Kanaguri is getting defeated. The dude is hella underrated.

- Killed a previous Order member because they didnt like movies
- Destroyed Shin's Future Sight somehow ?
- Blitzed Sakamoto and ignored him like a fodder
- Tanked a fall from 20,000 feet like it was nothing and took zero damage from it.
- Blocked Carolina Reaper (possibly around Order lvl or weaker) like nothing.

The dude is a monster. If he ends up defeating Satoda, that'll even add more to it. If he does defeat Satoda....then I want Nagumo to defeat him in the final Slur arc. Being her student after all....

In hindsight, how do you feel about this arc, @Chrono
Did it live up to your expectations? Was some stuff done better or worse than you expected it to be?
Exceeded it.
- Gave us more fights then I anticipated.
- Kanaguri never got defeated like I thought so...
Yh highly doubt Kanaguri is getting defeated. The dude is hella underrated.

- Killed a previous Order member because they didnt like movies
- Destroyed Shin's Future Sight somehow ?
- Blitzed Sakamoto and ignored him like a fodder
- Tanked a fall from 20,000 feet like it was nothing and took zero damage from it.
- Blocked Carolina Reaper (possibly around Order lvl or weaker) like nothing.

The dude is a monster. If he ends up defeating Satoda, that'll even add more to it. If he does defeat Satoda....then I want Nagumo to defeat him in the final Slur arc. Being her student after all....
Cool moments, panels, story, plot twists. Basically everything. Best arc so far....and I feel it will only get better.