Character Discussion Jinbei and Sanji are 2 sides of the same coin

Jinbei is a fishman with strong haki and water moves, Sanji is a human that draws all of his abilities from science and his signature moves use fire. Jinbei can fight in the water but we never get naval fights, Sanji excels in aerial fights but he always gets wrecked in the air. Jinbei is a Chad and a gentleman, Sanji is rude and a simp.
Fishman - Human
Haki - Science
Water - Fire
Naval fighter - Aerial fighter
Punches - Kicks
Leader - servant
They even teamed up and used their very strongest moves against the same enemy, water and fire.

I don't know why this gets ignored in favor of the nonsense we see every other day. You know very well what Oda means by this. :quest:

Last edited:
The moment you put "Lanji" on the title, you lost all your credibility.
I want to be credible so I will change it! :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Isnt Zori the Shark of the SHs
So shark ~ whale? What about the actual canon material showing that Jinbei is Sanji's antithesis, the fact that one punches and uses water and the other only kicks and uses fire should be enough for you guys to make a Sanji/Jinbei fanclub. :bamathink:

Last edited:
I want to be credible so I will change it! :myman:

So shark ~ whale? What about the actual canon material showing that Jinbei is Sanji's antithesis, the fact that one punches and uses water and the other only kicks and uses fire should be enough for you guys to make a Sanji/Jinbei fanclub. :bamathink:
Sanji is a great character who has duos with multiple characters. I agree we should have a Sanji/Jinbe FC. :cheers:

Isnt Zori the Shark of the SHs
Ying and Yang you dipshit

Jinbei is a fishman with strong haki and water moves, Sanji is a human that draws all of his abilities from science and his signature moves use fire. Jinbei can fight in the water but we never get naval fights, Sanji excels in aerial fights but he always gets wrecked in the air. Jinbei is a Chad and a gentleman, Sanji is rude and a simp.
Fishman - Human
Haki - Science
Water - Fire
Naval fighter - Aerial fighter
Punches - Kicks
Leader - servant
They even teamed up and used their very strongest moves against the same enemy, water and fire.

I don't know why this gets ignored in favor of the nonsense we see every other day. You know very well what Oda means by this. :quest:
You are forgetting Jimbe uses mainly punches
Sanji Kicks