Versus Battle Jirobo (Naruto) vs Team Dosu (Naruto)

Setting/Location: Sound Village
Victory Conditions: Death of the opposing characters
Motivation: In character
Circumstance: team dosu finds out orochimaru wants them dead so they attack and come to find jirobo instead
Equipment: Standard Equipment
Preparation: Team dosu has one week
Knowledge: Team dosu knows all of jirobo's moves and powers
Continuity/Canon: Composited for team dosu and muh canon version of jirobo
Period/Saga/Era: Part 1 jirobo and he's in his base form meaning no curse mark forms
Team Dosu
Dosu
Zaku
Kin
Jirobo

Last edited:
An interesting battle.

The key here is that Team Dosu knows about Jirobo abilities.

To summarize, that's because they know that they can't allow themselves to be captured in the "chakra vampiring rock jail" that they win.

>> Jirobo far outclass them concerning firepower, in level 2 his strength allows him to lift up very very big boulder. Zaku at max capacity is nothing against it.
>> Team Dosu has to hit Jirobo with Dosu best Jutsu, one that directly reach his ears then his brain. A one hit KO.
>> Jirobo is not as smart as Kakashi or Shikamaru. I'm not sure he will try to isolate the enemy team, capture them, vampirise their chakra up, use hostage, or make believe. Beat them using super strategies.

So I think team Dosu wins.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Team Dosu wins. They have 1 week of prep and intel. Even if they get caught inside the earth dome, they should know how to escape. Kin’s genjutsu will be real helpful here for getting in a quick opening.

likely, they don’t let Jirobo enter his cursed mark state. If he does though, I can’t see him losing.

I'd like to think they take this with one with a whole week of preparation, but their base stats are so damn pathetic (2's and 1's in speed, taijutsu, intelligence) that I cannot see Jirobo losing. Dosu's disbalancing ultrasonic waves seem all the less impressive when considering they only work at close range and Jirobo can do the same with his earthquake Doton. Can't see them breaking the dome either, when even Rasengan couldn't do it. Not to mention they'd succumb rather quickly due to their low Chakra levels.

Jirobo's got this.

Orochimaru said Kabuto should be no stronger than Kakashi, he was obviously holding back.
Orochimaru said Kabuto should be no stronger than Kakashi, he was obviously holding back.

Was he also holding back here?
Kakashi has numerous feats and portrayal putting him far above kabuto to suggest like that statement takes precedent over everything else shown is just rididious

Anyways dosu > lee > kimimaro

Why would Kabuto have to go full power against a Gennin? It’s not like he knew Naruto had the Rasengan up his sleeve, Naruto didn’t even know since that was his first successful one.