JJK 175 spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The fight becomes more like a sword battle, while Yuta is fighting off Kurourushi, he was able to notice that there are two other people watching him so he decides to finish the fight as soon as possible without them noticing that he can use Rika and Reverse CT

Yuta wasn't able to use his sword because his shoulder got bitten and something starts growing from it, while he was trying to deal with it gets hit in the stomach by Festering Life Sword

so Kurourushi thinks he's winning but it explodes due to Yuta's Reverse CT

next week's chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen:

The distorted battlefield

Okkotsu is in a series of battles!

YUTA defeats KUROURUSHI

But later URO TAKAO attacks YUTA

Killing someone with a Reverse CT.. lol
That's a first!:wellwell:

I'm of the mind that Kenjaku will use the Culling Game players to wear Yuta out before he finishes the job himself. But judging by the spoiler; kuro, Uro & Ryu may not do the work.

I'll wait for the full chapter (Friday) and see.
I still have hope that some of these CG fighters will push Yuta to utilize his inner Sharingan.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We still don’t know what Hakari can do though

All we have are statements so far

Yuta said Hakari is stronger than him but that’s probably just him being humble
Maki who knows and respects strong people literally "yikes" at Yuta praising Hakari so much. Yuta is just a nice guy.

Mind you he soloed Kyoto and Hakari probably didn't do shit. He will be strong but he is out of the talks for one of the strongest characters in the show.

Even following ur logic. The latest statement from fucking author himself:

"Okkotsu Yuta, the strongest Sorcerer after Gojo himself".

Not what Light dreams about: "Okkotsu Yuta, sthe strongest Sorcerer after Gojo himself IF HAKARI IS NOT ON A ROLL".

Sorry bro.

Gojo >>>>>>Yuta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.