JJK 177 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It's a Three way fight YUTA vs RYU vs URO
YUTA faces RYU's blast bare handed & he even punches him deep into ground
At the end, RYU fires a blast but URO distorts the space due to which RYU's hit back
The rooftop explodes & Rika gets exposed

Starts to show Ishigoori's past and that he was a sorcerer back then. The fight continues between Ishigoori and Yuta, and then Takako joins in the fight.

Ishigoori thinks that she shouldn't be interfering in this fight and he attacks her but she reflects the attacks right back to him.
At the end of the chapter, Yuta summons Rika.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He was on my list :goyea:
:few:

Seems to be a nice chapter full of fight

Rika will have to step in. Good, i didn't want Yuta to beat them without Rika
Let's see how the fight goes. Yuta might have been able to beat them without Rika but is tryna end it quickly with her.

He was on my list :goyea:

Seems to be a nice chapter full of fight

Rika will have to step in. Good, i didn't want Yuta to beat them without Rika
Yeah, just like you said before this chapter. Good hunch. JJK is predictable in a good way.
Post automatically merged:

Its good that they are not tag teaming against Yuta, or perhaps they will do it when they see Yuta dominating both of them, and at that time Rika will come in and scare the shiiit out of them.

Ryu keeps getting clowned wtf :suresure:

Yuta tanks a point blank cannon, zips through all his little cannons and humiliates him in CQC. :suresure:

Then Takako easily dodges the same point blank cannon, warps his attacks, and then throws back his own attack at him. :steef:

Knew Yuta was going to be summoning Rika, this wasnโ€™t going to be a stomp based on the way he was getting pressured by the two. Alright now letโ€™s see what the No. 2 behind Gojo can do at full power. :watchout:

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Choreography looks elite. Weโ€™re well fed with JJK and OP fights this week :yearight: