JJK 196 Spoilers

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 title: Sakurajima Colony, Part 6. Editor's note on the first page of the chapter: Miyo, who had trespassed during the height of the battle with cursed Naoya. His only objective; is sumo!

Miyo 64's simple domain is straightforward; a domain that is purely for sumo and sumo only. All elements (including cursed energy) are erased, leaving only the sumo battlers. Currently in the ring, are Miyo and Maki "Relax, lady. Come have a round of sumo with me!"
Noritoshi is shaken by Maki's choice. "What are you thinking about?!" Maki looks back at him. "I'm overthinking. Let me blow off some steam." She falls down into an initial crouch. "What am I missing, what am I not seeing?!"
She comes at Miyo savagely, to Miyo's surprise. They maneuver around, and Miyo slams Maki down. "Sumo's the best!!! But lady, that's not your best, is it. When we took off, I knew it. If I were to intercept you from the front, I would be devoured."
Miyo then faces Maki. "Tell me. I'll listen. Why can't you focus." To Maki, there is nobody she sees as a teacher (instructor, master). To be strong, she worked herself, never even thinking of relying on someone. But for some reason, she ends up telling Miyo her worries. Miyo nods in understanding. "I get it. Stand, lady, and battle me again. I have no other way of teaching, only through sumo I can impart this knowledge."
Miyo lectures Maki while fighting sumo. "You're too caught up with partners, curses, in short, you're thinking too much of the humans." "But isn't that what sumo is?"
"Inside the wrestling ring, meeting the opponent head to head, in other words, communication. But that opponent is 'born' outside the ring."
"To brood, to think carefully on the humans inside the ring, you have to leave the ring. But that's not actually possible though." A deep lecture about the meaning of facing the wrestling ring, being able to smell the sunlight, hear the sound, and feel the body of the opponent as if it were your own. That is what is considered..... freedom. Miyo then challenges Maki to a final battle. Maki breaks out from the simple domain, with a grin on her face. "I'm in tip-top condition!"

Preview: Shine bright, Maki!! *No break next week.

Here's some other panels but I'm not quite sure where they fit in.

@Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango🍅 @Sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Dark_King @Kurozumi Abysswalker @EmperorKinyagi @Playa4321 @ZoroMazino @Kurozumi Blother @NikaInParis @Butters

hope Naoya was pressured by Katana and Kamo because just waiting there for Maki to have her sumo match is not a good look
Yeah like… am I crazy or does this make no sense

What happened to Naoya’s super speed and why do both characters feel like they were introduced and created for the sole purpose of making Maki stronger

Like oops I know Kamo might die and I have no idea who this Daido person is but lemme hop in this sumo ring real quick and wrestle this guy… huh

:risitexcla:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah like… am I crazy or does this make no sense

What happened to Naoya’s super speed and why do both characters feel like they were introduced and created for the sole purpose of making Maki stronger

Like oops I know Kamo might die and I have no idea who this Daido person is but lemme hop in this sumo ring real quick and wrestle this guy… huh

:risitexcla:
Yeah it’s weird

Naoya is broken, and all his tendrils can now use the projection sorcery. And he still has his super speed. What the duck he is doing ??

So if Gojo or Sukuna enters the sumo simple domain, they become normal people too? That's kinda broken.
Yeah but they have to agree to enter the domain
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it’s weird

Naoya is broken, and all his tendrils can now use the projection sorcery. And he still has his super speed. What the duck he is doing ??
He's probably still reeling from getting fucked up by Daido

Weird chapter, usually in mangas a character would ask themselves "what am I missing" and learn smth, from someone else possibly, like Roshi vs Jiren and Goku learning from it, but Maki and Sumo guy fighting each other with Naoya watching is fucking hilarious, basically the two guys came here just for Maki to learn how to relax ahhsbsbsbsbsbsb

Maki smiling looks amazing tho

It is not our usual JJK. Now I think the people who complained about this arc were right.
Maki vs Noaya rematch should never happened.
Or, it could be changed, like Noaya fights someone else first and evolves.
Same for Maki, she could fight some other strong culling game character and power up.
And finally, powered up Noaya and Maki fight each other at the end.
This noaya should never exist. Different villain should have been introduced who does not looks like a cockroach and just like maki an heavenly restricted user fighting against whom maki learns to better her techs and skill set

Last edited: