JJK 198 Spoilers

Spoilers for Chapter 198

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Title: Sakurajima Colony, Part 8. Editor's note on the first page of the chapter: Naoya's stubbornness blossoms!!

- Naoya traps the two men in his Domain Expansion "imperial palace of time sheath". They get hit by camera films but they don't sense anything wrong and decide to attack. He explains his technique as he deals with them, cutting off the samurai's sword arm but then gets frustrated at not being able to sense Maki's presence.

- Naoya's Domain Expansion makes everything he touches stop for a second and once the person starts moving the cells start falling out of alignment

- However, because Maki has no CE unless used as the outer layer of the Domain (as seen in Megumi's fight in Tokyo) or entering willingly, she cannot be brought into the domain.

- Maki stabs him through the chest with the sword Mai created, having a brief conversation with Mai about having done a good job of destroying and now fully understanding how to use the sword.

- Naoya gets angry, morphing back into monster form and trying to attack Maki but she slashes him in half and emerges a peer to Toji. The sure-hit skill was unable to hit Maki as it was unable to recognize her who had no CE. Preview: the resurrection of a war god!!

Last edited:
Mods delete my thread @RayanOO
@Welkin thanks for making the thread today

@Lucius Zogratis @Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango🍅 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara
Post automatically merged:

Maki sue is amazing
This is really getting out of hand now. Toji/Maki is untouchable basically, nothing applies to them

My worst fears came true

Idk how everyone else feels about it but this colony was complete ass

Naoya coming back makes no sense in retrospect. He added almost nothing to the story and all he did was embarrass himself even more

Gege brought him back as a vengeful spirit with a DE just to get smoked by Maki for the 2nd arc in a row

Like... I'm struggling to even put it into words

Naoya got packed and shipped in the same chapter where he fully activated his DE

Not to mention that this is after he introduced the 2 plot devices that can hardly be called characters (Daido and Miyo) just to train Maki as soon as her and Kamo were in a tight spot (with a domain that can slow down time btw)

Speaking of Kamo... where is he? Did he not get caught in the DE? Were the only 2 characters that sustained significant damage the 2 characters that were just introduced? Did he get spotlight only to accomplish nothing?

:lawsigh:

My worst fears came true

Idk how everyone else feels about it but this colony was complete ass

Naoya coming back makes no sense in retrospect. He added almost nothing to the story and all he did was embarrass himself even more

Gege brought him back as a vengeful spirit with a DE just to get smoked by Maki for the 2nd arc in a row

Like... I'm struggling to even put it into words

Naoya got packed and shipped in the same chapter where he fully activated his DE

Not to mention that this is after he introduced the 2 plot devices that can hardly be called characters (Daido and Miyo) just to train Maki as soon as her and Kamo were in a tight spot (with a domain that can slow down time btw)

Speaking of Kamo... where is he? Did he not get caught in the DE? Were the only 2 characters that sustained significant damage the 2 characters that were just introduced? Did he get spotlight only to accomplish nothing?

:lawsigh:
Kamo didn't run after Naoya last chapter so he's out of the DE

But I agree with everything else. Sumo and Katana guys were a waste. We already had Maki and Kamo who both needed more development put in a tight spot. And instead of letting them reach deep and pull some last hail mary to defeat Naoya (like Kamo was set up to do) we get those two.

And I didn't mind them at all at first. I thought they were cool but sadly their purpose was clear after one chapter - train Maki. And then Kamo gets sidelined after nearly dying...

I hope the next colony is more interrsting and we go back to Yuji or Megumi. I'm starting to sour on Maki a bit here

Kamo didn't run after Naoya last chapter so he's out of the DE

But I agree with everything else. Sumo and Katana guys were a waste. We already had Maki and Kamo who both needed more development put in a tight spot. And instead of letting them reach deep and pull some last hail mary to defeat Naoya (like Kamo was set up to do) we get those two.

And I didn't mind them at all at first. I thought they were cool but sadly their purpose was clear after one chapter - train Maki. And then Kamo gets sidelined after nearly dying...

I hope the next colony is more interrsting and we go back to Yuji or Megumi. I'm starting to sour on Maki a bit here
Yeah this colony actually made me like Maki LESS than before

Especially with the Maki/Toji parallel being shoved down our throats

That's why people call Maki diet Toji

Cause most of her character is based around becoming another character lol

The Yamato of JJK lol
LITERALLY

Not to mention that there were a million different ways that this fight could've gone that would've been better

Kamo is from one of the 3 clans... even without a DE we KNOW that there are other ways to combat a domain

I thought Ui Ui getting her brother to use simple domain to stop the auto hit was a form of set up for this fight

Have Kamo use an incomplete domain, a simple domain, or another anti domain technique (there are 3? so far I think) and have the other 3 go on the offensive

OR take advantage of the fact that Miyo has a simple domain himself and work from there

Nope. Nothing.

Miyo gets knocked out, Daido loses an arm, Naoya gets one tapped after doing nothing

On to the next colony I guess!

:risitameh:

Hold up you mean to tell me… Naoya the CEO of misogyny… the potential sexual assaulted… who turned into a vagina in his second form… has a DOMAIN which is literally a UTERUS??:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Idgaf how it went down as long as Maki keeps taking these Ws :steef: she deserves it after being humiliated in Goodwill and Shibuya arc. :kata:

Yeah this colony actually made me like Maki LESS than before

Especially with the Maki/Toji parallel being shoved down our throats

That's why people call Maki diet Toji

Cause most of her character is based around becoming another character lol
If he didn’t then Maki would continue being downplayed by the fandom into being weaker than Toji and Toji would be forever seen as getting destroyed by Dagon lmao. Didn’t you known Gege is a certified Toji lover and Maki wanker now, can’t be having any of that.

Hold up you mean to tell me… Naoya the CEO of misogyny… the potential sexual assaulted… who turned into a vagina in his second form… has a DOMAIN which is literally a UTERUS??:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Idgaf how it went down as long as Maki keeps taking these Ws :steef: she deserves it after being humiliated in Goodwill and Shibuya arc. :kata:

If he didn’t then Maki would continue being downplayed by the fandom into being weaker than Toji and Toji would be forever seen as getting destroyed by Dagon lmao. Didn’t you known Gege is a certified Toji lover and Maki wanker now, can’t be having any of that.
Maki being Toji level isn't an issue, but her being Toji but female is really bad. Also the execution of her power up wasn't that creative - two plot devices appear, train her, and lose (and one dies?) In like 3 chapters.

The Naoya uterus thing is kinda funny tho ngl

I hear that but there are much better ways to handle it

It was subtle before... barely but it wasn't too bad

Now we're getting Toji Toji Toji Toji every single chapter

I promise... we get it

Maki being Toji level isn't an issue, but her being Toji but female is really bad. Also the execution of her power up wasn't that creative - two plot devices appear, train her, and lose (and one dies?) In like 3 chapters.

The Naoya uterus thing is kinda funny tho ngl
I do think Gege went overboard with the parallels but we all knew her penultimate end was to become the next Toji. Now that she’s become that, this is where she can start to deviate from him by going further heights, Gege just needed to set the bar from a known (Toji lvl) to a new unknown and we can see her evolve just like Yuta and Yuji and Megumi will evolve into a new unknown too. At least that’s how I see it.

Also from other leaks I saw sumo and katana guys aren’t dead yet. So that’s another thing they got from this whole bout, new allies.

I hear that but there are much better ways to handle it

It was subtle before... barely but it wasn't too bad

Now we're getting Toji Toji Toji Toji every single chapter

I promise... we get it
Honestly think that after this chapter we won’t get that anymore. This colony was clearly meant to get Maki up to Toji’s level without going through several years of experience and that’s been achieved. Gege even literally says it at the end of the chapter. It’s done. Now we can finally see Maki grow even further into new unknowns with her peers Yuta, Hakari, Yuji, and Megumi.