JJK 200 Spoilers

Yuji lies about not feeling comfortable and asks Kuroso to take over the sofa for him. Megumi noticed that Yuji was acting strangely. Yuji tries to tell Megumi with a lot of gestures that “the Fallen" is Sukuna

The Angel revealed the number of players in the colonies from Kogani, and the number is 807 players

Yuji tries to tell Megumi, through gestures, that Sukuna is the Fallen

Kinjaku meets with prominent American personalities (the president, etc.) He offered them a recording of Gojo and the others (edited to make Gojo and the others evil?) He gave them glasses like the ones Maki had previously worn so that they could see the curses in the video. He's saying only Japanese people can do this and that they should capture them.

Can't edit the OP with pics so I'll share the tweets instead
Yuuji: I'll kill myself. Half of Sukuna will be gone, and Gojo-sensei will come back... That's super cheap. Megumi: The problem right now is Itadori will willingly kill himself!! Angel (hand-mouth): Peculiar.

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yuji lies about not feeling comfortable and asks Kuroso to take over the sofa for him. Megumi noticed that Yuji was acting strangely. Yuji tries to tell Megumi with a lot of gestures that “the Fallen" is Sukuna

The Angel revealed the number of players in the colonies from Kogani, and the number is 807 players

Yuji tries to tell Megumi, through gestures, that Sukuna is the Fallen

Kinjaku meets with prominent American personalities (the president, etc.) He offered them a recording of Gojo and the others (edited to make Gojo and the others evil?) He gave them glasses like the ones Maki had previously worn so that they could see the curses in the video. He's saying only Japanese people can do this and that they should capture them.

Can't edit the OP with pics so I'll share the tweets instead
Yuuji: I'll kill myself. Half of Sukuna will be gone, and Gojo-sensei will come back... That's super cheap. Megumi: The problem right now is Itadori will willingly kill himself!! Angel (hand-mouth): Peculiar.

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki

Yuji always ready to sacrifice himself

Kenny should have shown them Movie 0. But always point out that the guy that looks exactly like him is not really him.

Who can stop/redirect a nuke lol? I guess some characters can survive it. But stopping a nuke might be out of the level of most characters. Am i missing some characters with hax abilities like portals and stuff?
Since he said capture instead of kill they probably won't use nukes

Yuji and megumi relationship is good.

I think Yuji is doomed to die
. Respect his resolve
I don't know. This is a massive red herring imo. Like, Yuji is resolved to die. And him dying will solve their problems pretty much. I imagine Kenny would have near impossible chances of Sealing Gojo again if he gets out, not to mention defeating lol. And Sukuna will die with Yuji, so the only other being that could possibly match and defeat Gojo dies for Gojo to get unboxed.
So, if that happens, it's pretty much game over for the villains, (unless they have other stuff and people on the level of Gojo/Sukuna which I very much doubt at this late in the game. )

So, considering all that, the scenario of Yuji sacrificing himself seems like a way too easy ending for the good guys. There WILL be some wrenches thrown. Some twists.

Is Sukuna really gonna let Yuji kill himself like that?

A scientist explains that CE is just like resources that produce power & it could turn out to be one of the biggest resource in human history. At the end President understands that Kenjaku wants to use his authority to abduct Japanese people as research samples

This is a scam right? Kenny is scamming US fucking President. The reason Japan has so many powerful and numerous curses and sorcerers is because of Tengen's barrier right? So I imagine CE would be much weaker in the rest of the world. Unless I missed or am misremembering something.

I don't know. This is a massive red herring imo. Like, Yuji is resolved to die. And him dying will solve their problems pretty much. I imagine Kenny would have near impossible chances of Sealing Gojo again if he gets out, not to mention defeating lol. And Sukuna will die with Yuji, so the only other being that could possibly match and defeat Gojo dies for Gojo to get unboxed.
So, if that happens, it's pretty much game over for the villains, (unless they have other stuff and people on the level of Gojo/Sukuna which I very much doubt at this late in the game. )

So, considering all that, the scenario of Yuji sacrificing himself seems like a way too easy ending for the good guys. There WILL be some wrenches thrown. Some twists.

Is Sukuna really gonna let Yuji kill himself like that?

This is a scam right? Kenny is scamming US fucking President. The reason Japan has so many powerful and numerous curses and sorcerers is because of Tengen's barrier right? So I imagine CE would be much weaker in the rest of the world. Unless I missed or am misremembering something.
He is scamming them. Especially because he's painting everyone as villains who are abusing their powers for evil.

And then presenting their power as a solution for society's problems (like the energy issue).

Most likely, the US, China and whetver other countries he has visited are just pawns for the next step of his plan. The Bomb for the CG

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why is that?
We already had international sorcerers since volume 0 (Miguel). It's just that Tengen's barriers guarantee that Japan has almost all the CE in the world
International Sorcerers are okay. I mean the randoms who are normal people.

I don't want any bullshit like Sorcerers co existing with normal people and creating some Disneyland picture of a world.

International Sorcerers are okay. I mean the randoms who are normal people.

I don't want any bullshit like Sorcerers co existing with normal people and creating some Disneyland picture of a world.
Got it.
I doubt that's the way the story will go. Either everyone becomes able to see and use curses (unlikely imo) or CE ceases to exist (that's what I find more likely).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tricking Angel girl to release Gojo is so fucking easy lmao.

You just have to pull the same trick Yuta did. You set-up Yuuji's death and wait until she releases Gojo and you just revive Yuuji right after.