JJK 201 Spoilers

US President is angry at Cyrus for proposing this idea of abducting humans for research. But Cyrus explains that they cant fall behind Russia, China and others in terms of alternative energy & says they have to secure JP people n gain monopoly over this info

President then asks Lieutenant Gary about how many personnel he needs for this mission. Gary in turn asks Kenjaku that isn't the white haired man considered abnormal among Sorcerers. To which Kenny confirms that he(Gojo) will be sealed in November

Gary says 1 company of soldiers will be enough n asks Cyrus if a dozen of Sorcerers are enough for his research to which Cyrus agrees. Gary says JP people lack Muscle & Bullet so it's easy but Kenjaku asks to deploy a battalion of atleast 800 soldiers

Gary laughs at Kenny saying aren't JP people weak n timid to which Uraume instantly says "Let's Try Then"🥶 Kenny says we 2 are Sorcerers & you have 15 Soldiers deployed outside. Gary assures president that there are 13 elite ones out of em. So they can stop Kenjaku

Gary explains that the 13 elite soldiers are of world's best top secret force & have 8 years of experience in secret military operations

President n co move to East Wing of White House while Kenjaku n Uraume is at West Wing. Kenny's bored n Uraume asks if they should help but he declines saying Suguru Geto has a technique that could impress them

President asks Gary that he went too far by deploying such high level soldiers but Lieutenant says they should not seek just a normal victory but a overwhelming one and that's AMERICA

But the moment Gary was boasting about having overwhelming victory, all of a sudden all the Elite soldiers stationed outside start to fly up in the air due to a Elephant looking Curse (or a shikigami?)

At the end Kenjaku arrives n says if you've understood then lets pack up the story n start "SORCERERS HUNT"

Break next week :/

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I understand the need to show us how Kenny persuaded them to send 800+ people, but to focus a whole chapter on that is unnecessary imo. Half of it could have been spent on other stuff, like showing us the invading force in real time.

Idk how JJK volumes work so this chapter might be the end of the volume? Or the penultimate one? Hence the drag

i like it

i don't like when japan is closed off frot the entire world especially when the characters are that strong, i never liked that CE and almost all sorcerers only existed in japan
I think the only problem is these countries don’t have big time sorcerers of their own so it ends up being pointless

It doesn’t really expand the world in the way most people would want

A good example of Japan being “closed off” when it should be opened up is MHA (if you know anything about it). There are Hero Agencies in other countries yet we only see/hear about the big things going on in Japan

The setting doesn’t change, the characters from different countries barely interact (if at all), it’s pretty much all based in one place when it doesn’t have to be.

JJK isn’t like that unfortunately. Iirc 95% of Sorcerers are from Japan so it feels pointless for Gege to involve other nations when they have very little to offer

We saw a chart that pretty much proves foot soldiers (which is what they’re sending) are fodder to cursed spirits and most capable sorcerers

Even heavy artillery is useless in the face of top tier or top tier adjacent sorcerers

I think the only problem is these countries don’t have big time sorcerers of their own so it ends up being pointless

It doesn’t really expand the world in the way most people would want

A good example of Japan being “closed off” when it should be opened up is MHA (if you know anything about it). There are Hero Agencies in other countries yet we only see/hear about the big things going on in Japan

The setting doesn’t change, the characters from different countries barely interact (if at all), it’s pretty much all based in one place when it doesn’t have to be.

JJK isn’t like that unfortunately. Iirc 95% of Sorcerers are from Japan so it feels pointless for Gege to involve other nations when they have very little to offer

We saw a chart that pretty much proves foot soldiers (which is what they’re sending) are fodder to cursed spirits and most capable sorcerers

Even heavy artillery is useless in the face of top tier or top tier adjacent sorcerers
Thing is, these countires have intel on most top sorcerers thanks to Kenjakux can now see curses thanks to the glasses he provided and most likely have either cursed tools ((provided by Kenny too) or some other counter-curse meassures.

And most of all, they themselves have no cursed energy at all, meaning covert assassinations are a possibility since not many sorcerers can protect themselves 24/7 from anything harmful like Gojo.

Personally, I have no issue with the involvment of other countires since it makes sense in this case. Japan, as one of the leading countries in the world, is clearly in a crisis rn. Cities are being destroyed, people forced to vacate their homes etc. It calls for an international intervention either way.

What I don't particularly like is the need to spend a whole chapter on Kenny pursuing them to start this sorcerer hunt. We were all craving Yuji and Megumi content, and after only two chapters with them we are again sidelining them for a whole chapter.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It’s true that we could have had only half a chapter to handle this, but set up chapter that develop the plot doesn’t bother me. We just had fight after fight after fight. It’s not a bad thing to have pure story telling.

But yeah next chap I want to see Yuji Megumi and co fighting some soldiers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
US President is angry at Cyrus for proposing this idea of abducting humans for research. But Cyrus explains that they cant fall behind Russia, China and others in terms of alternative energy & says they have to secure JP people n gain monopoly over this info

President then asks Lieutenant Gary about how many personnel he needs for this mission. Gary in turn asks Kenjaku that isn't the white haired man considered abnormal among Sorcerers. To which Kenny confirms that he(Gojo) will be sealed in November

Gary says 1 company of soldiers will be enough n asks Cyrus if a dozen of Sorcerers are enough for his research to which Cyrus agrees. Gary says JP people lack Muscle & Bullet so it's easy but Kenjaku asks to deploy a battalion of atleast 800 soldiers

Gary laughs at Kenny saying aren't JP people weak n timid to which Uraume instantly says "Let's Try Then"🥶 Kenny says we 2 are Sorcerers & you have 15 Soldiers deployed outside. Gary assures president that there are 13 elite ones out of em. So they can stop Kenjaku

Gary explains that the 13 elite soldiers are of world's best top secret force & have 8 years of experience in secret military operations

President n co move to East Wing of White House while Kenjaku n Uraume is at West Wing. Kenny's bored n Uraume asks if they should help but he declines saying Suguru Geto has a technique that could impress them

President asks Gary that he went too far by deploying such high level soldiers but Lieutenant says they should not seek just a normal victory but a overwhelming one and that's AMERICA

But the moment Gary was boasting about having overwhelming victory, all of a sudden all the Elite soldiers stationed outside start to fly up in the air due to a Elephant looking Curse (or a shikigami?)

At the end Kenjaku arrives n says if you've understood then lets pack up the story n start "SORCERERS HUNT"

Break next week :/

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki

Post automatically merged:

Is it JJK?

I put on hold for a long time but from where all of these countries came up? Lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
not really a fan of this irl country involvement tbh
This^

I never like it when there is a supernatural show and there is a story arc about combining this world with normal people or something like that.

I really, really hope Gege scraps it off somehow. I'm not looking forward to mixed-up world by the end of JJK.