JJK 205 Spoilers

Full raws:

- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 205 Title: Star and Oil. Editor's note on the first page: Special Grade Tsukumo, substituting Choso!!

-Geto summons a giant elephant and yuki takes a ball and shoots it toward the elephant and kills it. Geto is unaware of Yuki's Cursed Technique because he couldn't get that information about it. Geto says he won't let her approach but Yuki rushes and punches him

- Yuki can give whatever mass she wants to herself and her shikigami that has been turned into a Cursed Tool called garda. Kenjaku decides that he can't kill her with his high-level curses and starts thinking about whether he can kill her on his own.

- Yuki is judging that Kenjaku has a third CT that has to deal with gravity, postulates that he may have a fourth, and finds him troublesome - at the same time he's trying to estimate her strength based off of what he's seen and also he's finding her troublesome.

- Kenjaku says that her not using her Domain Expansion after knowing that their Cursed Techniques aren't a good match must be because she has no confidence in her winning the fight.

- Kenjaku uses his own Domain Expansion and the chapter ends with Yuki signaling for Tengen who also makes a seal with his hands!
Next Chapter's Preview: Kenjaku instantly uses his expansion! What is the duo planning?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/IDuckyx/status/1595107869401092097

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0

Last edited:
Tbh, didnt expect this much from Yuki. I am surprised, but wait a minute, this is why I read JJK :cheers: Amazing chapter, Gege is going all out after one mid fight (Maki vs Noaya).
Post automatically merged:

Overwhelming mass vs gravity ?
I wanted it to be something else, not Gravity.
Something like Jiggen from Boruto used (works only on inanimate objects).
Like KOL would say, Kenjaku's bag is deeeep :myman:

As a Todo stan I have to fanboy for a second:

What a beast Yuki Twukumo is!
The way she is explosively powerful and at the same time analytical af shows where Todo got his skills from.

And as his teacher she is on a level of her own even compared to Todo's freaky brawns + freak brains combo

Kenjaku's domain might very well be our second barrier-less domain in the series. He summoned a tree looking thing with different faces. I suppose each face is a CT/personality he had during his 1000 year life

And with the last panel it's confirmed that they had cooked something up to deal with Kenjaku's eventual Domain.

But, they're fools if they think Kenjaku didn't prepare for their preparation as well. He's still taking it all very relaxed, even while getting ragdolled by Yuki

I like the fight itself but I'm a little underwhelmed by Yuki's technique if I'm being honest

It doesn't really feel like a "special grade" level technique if that makes any sense

Like Yuta can copy cursed techniques + he has a stand, Gojo has the six eyes + the limitless which makes him pretty much invincible, Geto could absorb and control a whole army of Cursed Spirits with their own techniques

She feels like the odd one out tbh

I like the fight itself but I'm a little underwhelmed by Yuki's technique if I'm being honest

It doesn't really feel like a "special grade" level technique if that makes any sense

Like Yuta can copy cursed techniques + he has a stand, Gojo has the six eyes + the limitless which makes him pretty much invincible, Geto could absorb and control a whole army of Cursed Spirits with their own techniques

I expected even less. It is not that bad, but lets see how this fight ends.
I think Kenjaku will be forced to retreat.

We'll get more from her for sure
And her CT being simple but troublesome mimicks her student as well
Also, there's certainly more to her being a star plasma vessel which probably ties into her Special Grade status and the name of her CT as well