JJK 213 Spoilers

Spoilers are out:
-Sukuna had realised the potential of Megumi's cursed technique but had also found resistance towards him. He wasn't a vessel but a cage like yuji. So Sukuna waited for the right timing - THE MOMENT MEGUMI'S SOUL BREAKS
-Yuji is horrified, his finger isn't healed. He calls out to Megumi but...
- Sukuna punches Yuji through several buildings
- Noticing the huge commotion, Takaba & Maki heads over. Realising this Sukuna comments that Insects spring up out of nowhere at all times & does hand signs of Megumi's CT and summons a GIGANTIC Nue
- Sukuna makes Nue send huge lightnings all over the place. But Hana arrives at the mean time
-Hana screams at angel (for activating the purification light) saying it's Megumi but it says there's nothing it can do since Megumi right now has "The Fallen". It asks Hana to use the CT to peel off Sukuna & erase him. And she starts the chant
- Hana activates Angel's CT
-Sukuna(?) gets peeled off as Hana chants through the trumpet. She screams Megumi belongs to her & just then a voice falls "I remembered" as sukuna's markings slowly disappear from Megumi's body
-Megumi (Sukuna) says "Thank you. It's okay now" to Hana who approaches & hugs Megumi despite Angel warning her not to & as she does, Sukuna's mouth widens to swollow Angel Editors Comment: Never Forget a curse's true nature

Full Raws:

Break next week!

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Vanitas Zogratis @wordy

Last edited:
Bruh, I didnt connect the dots.
The way Hana was introduced and how Sukuna didnt let Yuji speak of him in front of her :finally:

All of this was unfolding right in front of our eyes but I didnt even think about it. The reason being, it is too early for it to happen :gotres:

This chapter is up there with Netero entrance hype (against Meruem) and anything else that I can recall.

Surely, Gojo, the sensei >
:king: