JJK spoilers 180

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@notAfanboy @Worst @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Mr.9000 @Flowa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @Obsidian @Luffywankishere @LuffyMazino @WizardKing @BerserkerLord3000 @U c 4 up da idly @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sallucion @SmokedOut @Jorden625 @Kagurashii @Yelan @Marimo_420 @Law @symbiote @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Ven437 @kom5 @Dark Admiral @Akai2 @Arondight @Courier @Dark Admiral @Nightfall @Rivaille @NikaInParis etc etc

Break next week and YUTA vs RYU Battle Conclusion .

High Output of Cursed Energy is possible only when Rika is fully manifested

But YUTA's Maximum Output is inferior to RYU

Thus YUTA tries to release his max before RYU does

YUTA's CT recovers

He copies URO's CT

Fight continues

But YUTA again looses his connection with Rika after 5 mins

RYU's blast crushes Rika

But just as YUTA suppresses RYU, a blast falls directly on RYU from sky

It was deflected when YUTA had used URO's CT

Yuta is a beast I never believed in that shit that he is on par with Gojo or Sukuna even Yuji fought him head on and he needed Rika to capture him

Anyway Yuta is the best after Gojo as seen in this chapter he copied Uros technique and then immediately made it part of his repertoire and made it use of it and counter attacked Ryo

I'm glad that Gege didn't low diff them

Basically the deadlock went Dhruv > Cockroach > Uro > Ryu > Dhruv. Lmao Uro might as well have fought Ryu because no way Yuta could have won without her CT which is a hard counter to Ryu’s CT.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ryu is that guy pal. Loved his chad persona.

Yuta was actually pretty good considering he was constantly using RCT due to getting hit so much. 3 back to back fights, but I don't think he's at Gojo/Sukuna level just yet.
Well. Consider the fact this nibba is only 2nd year and already doing this:akasalt: His peak will be incredible.

Peak Sukuna was taking on all of these Golden Age guys at once
Coping per usual.

This nibba really thinks Sukuna was just walking around and fighting entire Jujutsu Sorcery 24/7 7 days a week.